Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being more excited over clothes and shoes than your own children 😭😭😭 heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This popped up on my facebook earlier....this actually looks a lot better than your island Fopps. Maybe you should say to the builder you've found a new 1 😂
Screenshot_20200601-084303_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing says high fashion like Dior and Asda tagged in the same outfit 😅
I tested this out this morning. Stood at the window while the postie delivered letters and shouted Primark top and Chanel Sunnies
( Fopps says everyone should know what everyone’s wearing) but it did not the get the reaction I think it deserved and I am pretty sure he’s now in his boss office as we speak trying to strike my street off his round 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Seems she listens to the government when it suits.
Nothing has changed, the virus still exists. The numbers have gone down because most sensible adhered to the rules. I'm waiting for them to go back up now because of all the idiots.

Does anyone else find it odd that a 40 year old women with her own family is so excited to see her Mum and Dad? I mean, its not like she won't have seen and spoken to them via whatsap or zoom etc. She's already seen Mad Mazza anyway! What so exciting about meeting up and 'seeing them' but not being about to actually interact. Maybe it's me, but I find it strange.
Personally think she’s trying to over act that she’s not seen them together and the boys haven’t seen. When they all have met up!

Reactions: 14
Catching up after a few days 😅
You guys make me laugh! What the hell are those posed photos from her walk all about?! The pics with the boys strapped in the pram are just so sad. Why would anyone post those?! Oh that's right...because she thinks she looks ahmaaazing in the pic and the boys are an afterthought. Why not just ask chris to take a pic of herself posing so she could tag Asda FOUR times in the 1 pic 😳😲😂 what an absolute beg!!
View attachment 143012
She wants a deal so bad! Desperado or what 😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think her over excitement is all false and she’s over compensating as she’s already been visiting. However if she is a very close family like she says then you’d think she’d be sensible about her dads health etc

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else watch her story about the black dress? The one with the belt round the waist. I thought she looked really really slim there, tiny waist. Then in the picture she posted on her grid of her standing next to the pram she definitely doesn't look that slim in the photo. :unsure: Can you get software that edits videos like this?! Or do my eyes deceive me.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else watch her story about the black dress? The one with the belt round the waist. I thought she looked really really slim there, tiny waist. Then in the picture she posted on her grid of her standing next to the pram she definitely doesn't look that slim in the photo. :unsure: Can you get software that edits videos like this?! Or do my eyes deceive me.
I think it might be a slight optical illusion. From what she posts, it looks like most of her mirrors are leaning against walls, so the angle may then cause a slightly distorted reflection.

It’s the same trick used in changing rooms in clothes shops - they’re slightly angled against the wall. I’m sure many of us have done that, bought something because it looked flattering in store, then tried it on at home and looked in a wall mounted mirror and thought wtf!

I think it might be a slight optical illusion. From what she posts, it looks like most of her mirrors are leaning against walls, so the angle may then cause a slightly distorted reflection.

It’s the same trick used in changing rooms in clothes shops - they’re slightly angled against the wall. I’m sure many of us have done that, bought something because it looked flattering in store, then tried it on at home and looked in a wall mounted mirror and thought wtf!
Think she has the same Harry Potter magic mirror that Beggy Lamb has! I also thought she looked tiny in the video but in the pic she's trying so hard to suck it all in 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"he's a fit, strong and healthy man" who absolutely didn't have "heart issues" in her tweet to Virgin about getting a flight home from Florida.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry long time lurker. I actually quite like her but she needs to stop lying and making herself to be something she's not! It's damaging to her followers.
She most definitely uses a 'slimming trick' when taking pics. These were taken on the same day. Left pic by her, the right by a friend. Spot the BIG difference?! 😉

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry long time lurker. I actually quite like her but she needs to stop lying and making herself to be something she's not! It's damaging to her followers.
She most definitely uses a 'slimming trick' when taking pics. These were taken on the same day. Left pic by her, the right by a friend. Spot the BIG difference?! 😉
she's fond of stretching her photos, she got terrible for it, her head started to resemble a wotsit in shape and colour thanks to her constant stretching and filtering ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

With Dior and ASDA, Fopps thinks she’s fit, shame she can’t realise she’s just a right tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I'm in the tit then because I always look terrible in changing room mirrors! 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Thread suggestion - Fopperholic- As many tattle threads as my age, need you to swipe up to pay my wage 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic #39 my dad is as fit as they come, except when I want Virgin to get us home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is she trying to tell us her father's recovery was more miraculous than Grandpa Joe?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I going mad ? I've just started to watch an Insta video thing on her page about some Uhhhhhhmazing eczema cream and now it's gone ? Oh and it wasn't Burts Bees or whatever she calls it that she said she uses ALL the time - it was another on Balwood ?? or somethng !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #39: Came home from Florida, suddenly Dad is fit and healthy, the extension has been built to appear wealthy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.