Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always picture him doing a MacDonalds drive thru every time he goes out on his own..... a secret treat lol
Can't blame him! Bet he's been popping to KFC when he's done the shopping and telling her there was a big long queue at Aldi 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we're in the same boat. I wish I'd been more sensible with money earlier. It's only now we're in our 50s that we've actually got savings and disposable income. We've still got a mortgage and I kick myself because if we'd not frittered money on cars and holidays when we were in our 30s, we'd be mortgage free by now. Still, there's no point having regrets, we just have to get on with it. Hey ho xx
It is what it is..... and although we need to be careful we aren't skint we have nice holidays, weekends away and the kids have always had as much as we could give within reason and a nice family holiday each year.... just don't do fancy cars, designer stuff or top of range stuff..... our bills and mortgage are paid and there is food on the table and the odd treat... just if we'd been careful we'd of been having more treats 😂 😂 I do know one thing.... I wouldn't swap the life I've had/have for her superficial crappy fake one .... not ever !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is what it is..... and although we need to be careful we aren't skint we have nice holidays, weekends away and the kids have always had as much as we could give within reason and a nice family holiday each year.... just don't do fancy cars, designer stuff or top of range stuff..... our bills and mortgage are paid and there is food on the table and the odd treat... just if we'd been careful we'd of been having more treats 😂 😂 I do know one thing.... I wouldn't swap the life I've had/have for her superficial crappy fake one .... not ever !!
Me either, my life is far from perfect, but I know how to be a good friend and I know how to love without conditions or limits. I wouldn't want her life for all the polyester in Primark. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gosh something looking like a normal breakfast... bacon and mushroom with hard boiled eggs... not sure why there was no scrambled or poached and a bit of toast but it looks better than normal. Hope she gave the boys some with buttered toast....

Reactions: 7
Gosh something looking like a normal breakfast... bacon and mushroom with hard boiled eggs... not sure why there was no scrambled or poached and a bit of toast but it looks better than normal. Hope she gave the boys some with buttered toast....
she always puts onion in things that to me just don't require it, I love onion in or on many things but with bacon, eggs and mushroom?? no thanks! she's OB-sessed with getting in the speed food, just have some bloody tinned tomatoes Nikki

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's obsessed with boiled eggs isn't she she obviously buys more eggs than fruit. Must be awfully stench in that house

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's obsessed with boiled eggs isn't she she obviously buys more eggs than fruit. Must be awfully stench in that house
Never see them in her shopping haul though 🤷🏻‍♀️

she always puts onion in things that to me just don't require it, I love onion in or on many things but with bacon, eggs and mushroom?? no thanks! she's OB-sessed with getting in the speed food, just have some bloody tinned tomatoes Nikki
I never noticed onions .... I love onions but not with breakfast 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And she’s bought more shoes and more clothes🙈 Why??? We are all stuck at home. We can’t go anywhere at the minute apart from a walk. Who feels the need to dress up to the eyeballs for a walk to a field with two toddlers grabbing onto you? She’s has got loads of dresses she could wear! She honestly cannot stop spending and buying any old shite for that little short lived buzz it gives her. I honestly can’t stand how much she fritters away money. She absolutely loves herself. Spinning around in that mirror like my 3 year old does when she puts on a princess dress.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
A dress to throw on (from Asda btw) because she needed a few more bits 🙄 and two pairs of fugly shoes that make her ankles look fat! (Oh and the white pair look like she stole them off a pensioner at skeggy market!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I hate that she will never tell you where she’s bought anything from. You always have to swipe up. That way she’ll earn money from the cookies (the only type of cookie she’ll like!) that get placed on your device for about 30 days. I have never swiped up on anything of hers and if I did, I’d make sure that all cookies and cache were deleted immediately. She’s not making any money from me!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
A dress to throw on (from Asda btw) because she needed a few more bits 🙄 and two pairs of fugly shoes that make her ankles look fat! (Oh and the white pair look like she stole them off a pensioner at skeggy market!)
The white ones emphasise her freaky toe & the black ones emphasise her cankles! For such a fashionista you’d think she’d know how not to do it. Also, not that it’s relevant but made me laugh, just got back from a run and a house I ran past had old sw mags outside and nine pint nikkis was on top. People won’t even pick her up off the street 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.