Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh I’ve just realised I’ve become a VIP witch member yeah 👏🏼 And I would like to thank floppy bollocks and un petite penis for giving me the opportunity to have earned this title due to the tit show that is their life! I Thankyou😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ohh I’ve just realised I’ve become a VIP witch member yeah 👏🏼 And I would like to thank floppy bollocks and un petite penis for giving me the opportunity to have earned this title due to the tit show that is their life! I Thankyou😘
Me too 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
tinned sweetcorn in water "as opposed to sugar" I didn't realise it came in syrup :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Notice 👀 the new scooters 🛴? Sweetcorn in sugar? I’ve never heard of that. What’s with the baby snacks? Her kids are only in 12-18 months clothes she said recently, I fail to believe they are size 6 nappies mine is a 4 in 12-18 months clothes. ‘We ran out of pampers’, Flopps you have never used pampers. She didn’t say how much it was but that’s got to be way over £100, not an issue with that but she obvs trying to avoid a backlash by saying they spend a lot.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched the latest vid yet as the mood I’m in today it would send me over the edge with the lip smacking alone. I perhaps will tomorrow so I can keep up with the latest on here. Thankyou Dontmissmuch for the update on it, it was exactly what I expected...same 💩 different day. I’ve got to face Asda in the morning For big shop and the thought of it already Is boring the tits off me. Let alone filming it and inflicting it on other people. Although mine will actually contain some proper treats like twister lollies and crisps and biscuits and Normal foods like fresh tiger bread and proper butter! She’s so bloody boring 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"he's bought a pasta sauce, we don't use these"....off with his head!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
OK too one for the team !

1. big mascara smudges on both lids .... 😂 😂
2. Started to count the lip smacking but got annoying !
3. Chris did the shop she took the boys for a walk :rolleyes:
4. SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE BOYS ON SW - OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS THEY ARE ONLY 20 MONTHS ..... 😂😂
5. She makes lollies with the squeezy yoghurts - Hmmmm funny someone mentioned that on here @Scullybob I think it was ..... but we've never seen the boys eat them 🤷‍♀️
6. Chris bought LOADS of alcohol - about 3 bottles of wine and half dozen cans of cider and only one bottle of white which she likes !
7. Lots of snackage stuff for the boys - and some of them although only classed as low syn had all 'red' markings on the fat/carbs/etc - can't think of the correct term !
8. There was Aldi version of Vage which she LOVES LOVES .... and could eat the whole tub - which was one of them will a handle on !! 🤮
9. There was turkey mince - obvs ! few other meats and cooked meats
10. Chris is 'such a foodie' - her words not mine and look he's bought a pack of 4 very slim fingers of different cheeses (think cheddar/chive, wensyldale/apricot - you know like you'd get at Christmas

That's about it folks - nothing exciting, nothing I'd want to rush out and buy.... although it has give me the nudge to consider going back to Aldi as it is better value - but they still spent over £100 for 2 adults and 2 toddlers... (nappies included!)

YOU'RE WELCOME 😘😘
Why doesn't she make ice lollies out of real fruit instead of pouches ? Lazy arse. Why would she take the boys out shopping when they can't go in the shop? They could have all gone for a nice family walk later on. Unless he dropped her off somewhere whilst he did the shopping (like her mums house for example). Of course the boys aren't on SW, she just restricts their portion sizes. And finally, she gives them pouches because they make too much of a mess if they have a pot of yoghurt and a spoon....... how on earth will they learn to use cutlery if they don't practice ?

Reactions: 22
God she’s sooo dull. I can’t even be bothered with her anymore. I’m a little tipsy as it’s my birthday so had a few drinks tonight which is not like me 😂 but it just means my patience for her is zero. Like why would anyone want to know what food they bought, is this seriously what she thinks ‘creating content’ is? Well she’s right about one thing.. she’s not fecking creative at all!

Honestly don’t even know if I can hate watch her anymore, she’s that dull!!

Reactions: 21
God she’s sooo dull. I can’t even be bothered with her anymore. I’m a little tipsy as it’s my birthday so had a few drinks tonight which is not like me 😂 but it just means my patience for her is zero. Like why would anyone want to know what food they bought, is this seriously what she thinks ‘creating content’ is? Well she’s right about one thing.. she’s not fecking creative at all!

Happy birthday 🥳

You weren’t VERY PREGNANT here... your babies were born in the September, 3 months later and you were 5/6 weeks early so at best you were 5 months pregnant here! That’s not VERY!!!! You thick daft bint!
Why has her face gone a completely different shape now? It’s so strange the change in her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She did my effing head in! The lip smacking! Why?!
She said she doesn't normally shop at Aldi usually goes Tesco. I'm sure she's done a few Aldi hauls?

Reactions: 12
Happy birthday 🥳

Why has her face gone a completely different shape now? It’s so strange the change in her!
Thanks love!

This day last year Fopps I actually was VERY pregnant, as in almost 8 months pregnant! You bloody dimbo. Can you imagine if she’d been me? It was my 30th and I was too pregnant and sick to do anything so was meant to have a party this year and now we’re in this situation! But I genuinely don’t give two figs, I’m happy with what I’ve got. Fopps would have been having the biggest strop!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You weren’t VERY PREGNANT here... your babies were born in the September, 3 months later and you were 5/6 weeks early so at best you were 5 months pregnant here! That’s not VERY!!!! You thick daft bint!
Yes but she was pregnant with TWINS - that's TWO babies. So she was twice as pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

For you lovely 💕💕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks love!

This day last year Fopps I actually was VERY pregnant, as in almost 8 months pregnant! You bloody dimbo. Can you imagine if she’d been me? It was my 30th and I was too pregnant and sick to do anything so was meant to have a party this year and now we’re in this situation! But I genuinely don’t give two figs, I’m happy with what I’ve got. Fopps would have been having the biggest strop!
Very true it’s my 40th in September and I’m happy for us all just to be safe. I’ve no massive plans as I can’t see Things being fully normal again by then. As long as I’m with my kids and partner I’m happy. I looked like a barrel on legs when I was 8 months pregnant😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.