Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Letting bad habits creep back in” is she for real?! What like eating a full grenade bar instead of half?! 🙄
Imagine living like her.. monitoring every mouthful and sniffing a bleeping dessert instead of actually eating it. Miserable witch.
Her life must be so boring......I feel sorry for her being such a dick 🤣

I know this has been said before but she dresses them like absolute chavs!
I know, she dresses them how she thinks is cool and in fashion! Yes they are kids sizes but for crying out loud let them wear some brightly colour dungarees or something that isn’t chavvy

So that’s a yes then 😂 we will know on Thursday no doubt. I wouldn’t judge her for sending them back but it’s not like she needs as she doesn’t have a real job
She’ll probably send them back ASAP but nurseries are only having so many back as there are criteria’s you make sure parents who actually need child care to go to work get priority.....that’s Fopps out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
HURRAH no filter on this mornings story of them in the park - and what do you know not a sun hat in sight! Did notice the significant difference Othersons hair was bright white (not filtered yellow) and not a bronzed limb in sight! So much better.. now just to work on some hats....

now Flopps if you’re reading this flip the camera onto your boat race and give us all an unfiltered peek at your 39 and 3/4 (year old) botched face pleassseeeee 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Having a pacemaker fitted is not exactly a fit and healthy 70 year old is it...my dad is turning 70 this year and he is so worried and he doesn’t have any health issues at all I keep telling him your healthy don’t worry too much but if he’d had some heart issues I defiantly would be more concerned than she is all she cares about is herself god forbid anything happened to her dad 🙄

Reactions: 19
Also he cannot walk in those ridiculously HUGE chavvy shoes that look 3 sizes too big for him!!! Every single time she shows them in oversized shoes they are stumbling all over the shop - how she thinks they will have the coordination to ride a scooter is beyond me!!
Anyone else feel like she’s gagging for them to be older than they are- always rushing them to the next stage when let’s face it they haven’t long started walking.. they don’t seem to be able to feed themselves (with cutlery) they barely make a sound (Otherson is more chatty but probably as he’s realised it’s the only way to get a look in and even then it’s repeating like a parrot no sign of comprehension)

Such a shame as I can’t make my mind up whether she is just struggling with not being a natural mum and it not being an easy ride or whether she just thinks they are dolls to be picked up and dropped when she pleases- for content she is confusing!

Reactions: 12
'my dad is a fit, strong man'. Wow, good thing this new extremely contagious virus respects fit, strong men with heart issues in their 70's. Oh wait.....She talks absolute bull tit. I'm fit and strong but because of asthma I'm being sensible and taking precautions. My husband insisted I stay home other than for exercise. She is thick as mince. All of them are actually.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she really that thick. Has she ever considered that even regular seasonal flu could kill her father with his age and conditions? Hence why pensioners and the vulnerable are supposed to have a flu jab. This virus is off the scale compared to normal flu. What would it take to get through to this dumb, self centred bint I wonder 🙄

Reactions: 18
Does she not realise that this virus has killed “fit, strong” people!! She is a twit!!!

Reactions: 20
Notice she didn't mention taking the twins to her parents she just said she was looking forward to seeing them🙄 to have a pace maker fitted at 69 doesn't imply he's fit and healthy !! He might feel that way but obvs has issues to need it in the first place !! Will she ever put hats on them boys it's boiling this morning and even hotter now ! She's the definition of stupid 🙄🙄

'my dad is a fit, strong man'. Wow, good thing this new extremely contagious virus respects fit, strong men with heart issues in their 70's. Oh wait.....She talks absolute bull tit. I'm fit and strong but because of asthma I'm being sensible and taking precautions. My husband insisted I stay home other than for exercise. She is thick as mince. All of them are actually.
My adult son who is strong, fit and healthy with no pre existing conditions, caught Covid whilst working on the frontline of the NHS. It completely knocked him for six. He is still struggling with breathlessness , many weeks after testing positive. She is so stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Forever my favourite filtered photo! Lawson looking orange. I bet the original photo is a lot better not a blurry mess
Im almost certain Lawsons head is photoshopped here, it doesn’t look right. He was probably asleep or something so that wouldn’t have been a good enough photo for the ‘gram 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My adult son who is strong, fit and healthy with no pre existing conditions, caught Covid whilst working on the frontline of the NHS. It completely knocked him for six. He is still struggling with breathlessness , many weeks after testing positive. She is so stupid.
Same with my partner, he genuinely thought it was the end😩 she doesn't have a clue. Again, optimism bias at its finest.

• Sad
Seems she listens to the government when it suits.
Nothing has changed, the virus still exists. The numbers have gone down because most sensible adhered to the rules. I'm waiting for them to go back up now because of all the idiots.

Does anyone else find it odd that a 40 year old women with her own family is so excited to see her Mum and Dad? I mean, its not like she won't have seen and spoken to them via whatsap or zoom etc. She's already seen Mad Mazza anyway! What so exciting about meeting up and 'seeing them' but not being about to actually interact. Maybe it's me, but I find it strange.

Reactions: 18
Nothing has changed, the virus still exists. The numbers have gone down because most sensible adhered to the rules. I'm waiting for them to go back up now because of all the idiots.

Does anyone else find it odd that a 40 year old women with her own family is so excited to see her Mum and Dad? I mean, its not like she won't have seen and spoken to them via whatsap or zoom etc. She's already seen Mad Mazza anyway! What so exciting about meeting up and 'seeing them' but not being about to actually interact. Maybe it's me, but I find it strange.
It’s more that her excitement is over the top. We’ll all look forward to it but don’t have to mention it all the bloody time. It’s so that she can visit them, and they can run after the boys while she does nothing

Reactions: 11
Catching up after a few days 😅
You guys make me laugh! What the hell are those posed photos from her walk all about?! The pics with the boys strapped in the pram are just so sad. Why would anyone post those?! Oh that's right...because she thinks she looks ahmaaazing in the pic and the boys are an afterthought. Why not just ask chris to take a pic of herself posing so she could tag Asda FOUR times in the 1 pic 😳😲😂 what an absolute beg!!
20200601_151024.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Catching up after a few days 😅
You guys make me laugh! What the hell are those posed photos from her walk all about?! The pics with the boys strapped in the pram are just so sad. Why would anyone post those?! Oh that's right...because she thinks she looks ahmaaazing in the pic and the boys are an afterthought. Why not just ask chris to take a pic of herself posing so she could tag Asda FOUR times in the 1 pic 😳😲😂 what an absolute beg!!
View attachment 143012
She may as well just write a begging post! That tagging isn’t exactly subtle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s answered the question about if the boys will be returning to nursery this week. Answer...not yet. Did she have to pay for nursery? I can only assume that’s why she isn’t taking them? Also without them she has no content 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Didn’t you know, she’s so so so so so so close to her family, more than anyone else ever, they are the closest family in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.