Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves their gym wear they so kindly gifted her.....why are you wearing kat Slaters nightie for your ad then prikki??
I can't bleeping breathe from laughing at what an absolute bleeping dick head she looks ! Grenade is a protien bar aimed at sports people right ? WTAF is she doing drapped over her bleeping garden furniture wearing her bleeping grannies 70's slip with a pile of flowers..... I think this is a close one to the pot noodle in her belly.... I'm bleeping howling and shaking my head at what an absolute state she is !! I actually have cringe for her ! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

EDIT - she says she loves their gym wear - well why isn't she bleeping wearing it ? God she really is the gift that keeps on giving - she manages to surpass herself constantly..... I'm still laughing !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That photo is so funny. I’m confused, it’s not a paid post but she has marked it ad without a #?

The photo is giving me Carol Baskin vibes, perhaps she has been watching tiger king?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loves their gym wear they so kindly gifted her.....why are you wearing kat Slaters nightie for your ad then prikki??
well this has given me so many chuckles, actually had to compose myself to type, why does she always get it so bloody wrong? she looks like she's on one of those cheap "glamorous" photo shoots people had done back in the day, where they were all OTT props, soft focus and awkward poses, she's recreated the vibe perfectly, her face looks filthy either from tan, foundation, pre set, filter or a combination of all three, her smile looks like that of a ventriloquists dummy and she looks like someone has stuffed a gherkin up her bottom, well done fopps.....another tit advert in the bag ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's the pink thing she's holding almost looks like a cock. She looks like she's posing for an adult channel

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg what was she thinking 🤦‍♀️😂 I’d love to be her neighbour, watching the tit show would keep me entertained during lockdown 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.