Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’ll only go anywhere like this with her parents as she can’t parent her own children for more than 1-2 days a week!
It really annoys me how her mum and dad go away with them every time 😄Because we know they can't cope with their own kids. How sad!

Reactions: 26

Olli1510

VIP Member
This woman is such a useless piece of shit. She shouldn’t have ever become a mother. She doesn’t deserve those children. If me saying that makes me a troll then so be it- she’s a cunt of the highest order and I would happy say that to her orange, over filled, smug grid if I ever had the misfortune of meeting her.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She looks like a regular 50 year old woman. Nothing wrong with that but she's had to remortgage her house with the amount she's spent on her face in creams, jabs, make up and treatments. I splash my face, use cheap nasty shit or whatever is on offer and I've not got one wrinkle. I get told I look ten years younger. I even got asked for i.d in M&S the other day and I am nearly 42!

Luck of the draw fopperbollox 😜

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
She's a complete and utter piece of shit that is NOT a binge that's just her being anal going over her cals!!

Has she binged on food to the point she's picked food she's thrown away out of the bin? Till she's had to make herself sick so she can make room and carry on eating? Eaten 12 packs of crisps in one go, a whole birthday cake, several takeaways in one go? She hasn't got a friggin clue wow I gobsmacked how ignorant she is 😳
Exactly. She is talking about comfort eating, we've all eaten a bar of chocolate too many (or too many spoons of bloody yoghurt) that's just life. Binge eating/binge eating disorder is a totally different kettle of fish. My lowest point was eating half a cake, that served 12, throwing the rest away then fishing it back out of the bin and eating the rest whilst sat on my kitchen floor, sobbing. Nikki that is binge eating. You can't fix that with the crap you spouted in your reel. She really shouldn't have called it binge eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

honey&lemon

VIP Member
JESUS she shares footage of the earthquake in Turkey followed by fucking affiliate links to shit clothes!!!! She really makes my blood boil. She’s a fake bitch, pretending she cares about people and loves helping people, what a LIAR. She’s just awful honestly

• Angry
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
For all her efforts she hasn't progressed since 2016 it's so so embarrassing 😭 she isn't open and honest so people just don't relate to her at all. I've said before I am literally her target audience, we are practically the same age, our kids are roughly the same age, i love fashion, fitness, shopping, I'm a stay at home mum at the moment and I CAN'T STAND the bitch🤣

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
It's my job... its not free... it is free Nicola and in return you should make a decent effort to promote the place not a few pics of your family and a 5 min video.. not a very good job you do there Nicola for your 3/4 night freebie holiday !! I'd love to know how many visit off the back of her 'promotion' 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
How can you tag binge eating and weight loss community in the same post and not realise you’re making a massive faux pass.

• Wow
  • Heart

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
I think she's paranoid Chris is going to trade her in! That's why she's topping herself with B12, HRT, testosterone, fillers and botox! Get a grip, some mates and a job and try and have some fun. He might like you more then!

• Heart
I spotted Fopps in the wild today . . . at the park. First sighting and the first thing I noticed was how she scanned the park, she was constantly looking around and not looking at the boys. Dad was fully engaged, thankfully. She was very well turned out, in a sea of (practical) trainers and puffer coats, she looked like she was off to afternoon tea, not a trip to the park with the kids.
Fopps out in the wild ……

D6CB3CE3-3744-467D-8981-ABE449C32D02.jpeg

🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
What a sad act. Spending a Tuesday shopping alone and filming yourself in changing rooms for a few likes and a couple of comments. I bet she treated herself to a subway salad as well for lunch. Yawn. Surely it’s time to call it a day now. She’s utterly tragic.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
It

It’s making me cringe 😬 she might as well just post a picture of the damn Mercedes on her grid and have done. Be less of an embarrassment.
It’s SO fascinating though because this is all she has now. Imagine this not even being the first time she’s posted her CAR KEYS for attention. Like think about that, it’s nuts! She has nothing going for her in life at the minute so she’s clinging on to anything to make it look like she’s living her best life.

it’s tragic

I follow quite a few mum or fitness etc type accounts and none of them say things like ‘save this’ or ‘do you like this content’ because they’re just good at it. She needs to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 24

FUSHt

A drag queen wears less makeup.! F sake! 🙄
Does she use panstick foundation? Only those of us of a certain age will know what it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24