Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
She has a strange way of describing clothes and things in general!
I’ve never said a zip is gorgeous and pointed out the sliver logo badge I’ve got a regatta coat and I don’t say to my friends do you like my zip and sliver badge 🤣🤣🤣
I have a Regatta coat too, when I go to work in it on Monday I'm going to show off the zips and silver badge to all my co workers and ask them if they think the zips are gorgeous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
She’s getting more and more desperate ! Old Pics too 😂 Now she says she doesn’t film in her gym 😂 Bullshit !! It was only last week she was filming herself putting gym equipment out for an imaginary friend who she said she was helping !?!?!? Yeh right 🤣🤣🤣 So instead she films in her garden and as usual she is alone .
#SAD #SAD #SAD
The desperation is so obvious! Resorted to sharing the old SW style comparisons of calorie counts.

She's gone too far and alienated her audience I think. The constant moaning that she's put on weight but still claiming to be in an xs pair of £70 leggings whilst she parades around in her new car at the gym not having to parent just doesn't resonate with the average size 14 mum dressed in primark stuff who's run off her feet trying to fit in work or life around childcare and ends up grabbing a packet of crisps for lunch!!!

• Haha

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
It's my job... its not free... it is free Nicola and in return you should make a decent effort to promote the place not a few pics of your family and a 5 min video.. not a very good job you do there Nicola for your 3/4 night freebie holiday !! I'd love to know how many visit off the back of her 'promotion' 🙄🙄
Patronising piece of shit! 8 grid photos and only 2 of them actually show the name of the place she’s staying. She hasn’t even tagged the location. She could literally be anywhere. She’s unbelievably SHIT at her “job” and no way in a million years would I pick a staycation at that place on the back of her photos, they look like they’re having as much as a dose of diarrhoea. Someone in the hoburn park marketing team cocked up picking her to advertise for them. They should be sacked! What a waste!
---
And just to add, because she’s really pissed me off today, the giveaways she does are a joke, utter shite from the bottom of a bargain bin she’s trying to offload in a desperate attempt to gain followers. She’s so tragic she makes my arse twitch!

Last edited:

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
‘You like??’
‘Don’t say no though or you’ll be deleted and blocked’
Mad mazza be on soon - wow Nicola you look lovely. You’re right that top could be worn so many different ways and yes denim never goes out of fashion and it would look lovely with your camel coat. Thank you for showing it to us I will certainly take a look at river island

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They're both very plain boys in personality and looks. She's pathetic and so pushy. And I still hate their names I grimace everytime I hear her say them. Separately they may not be so bad, but said as a pair it's so chavy

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
The microwaved scrambled egg looks like bits of a dirty cleaning sponge, she's the tragical express

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Haven't had a look in on her for a while but this thread just cracked me up, you're joking that's she's taken her elderly parents on that free trip to do the babysitting?! What's the point, it's a children's entertainment break, where is she going to go off with her husband for a break there? And they've just been away together.

And how stupid do you need to be to think Quidco looks complicated 🙄

Also there is no way he's declaring his full earnings, if so I earn about what he does and trust me I'm not driving around in a range rover off to my country club gym, married to a spendaholic twat. Anyone fancy letting the HRMC know 🤣

And the blue suit wtf, worst I've seen yet. Looks like Jane Mcdonald off on a cruise.

• Haha
So Lawson has likely been told to stay away from nursery for 48 hours to stop the germs spreading and she thinks it’s a great idea to drag him everywhere? The woman is nuts! She seemed shocked that the park was empty. Nicola that is because most people are at work. If your poorly child needed fresh air, wrap him up and let’s him in the garden that’s full of play equipment.

Jemi85

VIP Member
Another day, another play centre 😴😴😴

Grow some balls Chris and tell her to fuck off. You must be so bored - we all are 😴

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
urgh her lips on that reel, that lipstick is not her friend! they look like a couple of richmond chipolatas

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Do they ever have a chilled weekend at home?! All that equipment they have in their back garden and the poor kids never even get a chance to use it!
Wtf is wrong with her?! I swear she just doesn’t like being home with her kids, easier to get out and let a play centre or a park keep them busy for a few hours.
There is something seriously wrong with them both as Chris obvs just goes along with her demands.... the boys were up at 5.30am and now they are dragging them out to ANOTHER soft play - they went to soft play yesterday ? They are asleep because they woke so early.... why not just stay home..... honestly this time of year the thought of dressing up.... going out everyday over the weekend just baffles me..... spend, spend, on day trips..... food... coffees..... drinks.... it just blows my mind..... we have a tiny garden but ours would be wrapped up and out there playing on the many bits we had for them - swing, slide, seesaw... or we'd just go for a walk round a local park....... soft play was just for birthdays and if they were invited to parties...... the boys much surely be fed up with it too...... I'd love to see them stay home.. chuck them in the garden.. potter about... make a roast.... eat together.. that's FAMILY time not what she thinks it is chucking money at everything.....

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Of course Faveson is listed first - things like this are very telling in my opinion
Omg who the fuck cares “which one” is off! Just keep him at home to rest! Jesus! How insanely desperate for engagement do you have to be to put up a poll for your followers to guess which one of your children are ill 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’ll be sat there raging that we think she’s poor and had marriage problems. What’s the betting we get a “ask me anything” tomorrow where she puts us all straight! 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A protein bar and low fat hot chocolate... ffs Nicola not quite a family bar of dairy milk and a hot chocolate with cream is it.... tell me you're desperate to be relatable without breaking the diet and don't have a clue 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh the grenade bars are back out....the affiliate is reinstated is it? I don't think we've seen them for a while 🙄 wild you are floppy.... have a multipack of Mars bars, a proper drink and stfu 😁 didn't think you could eat a whole grenade bar because they are "soooooooooo filling"

• Haha