Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect that the majority of photos she posts are filtered to billy-o, and very occasionally, like today, an unfiltered one showing how she really looks slips through the net. What we're seeing is the result of a poor diet, sun damage and dehydrated skin. She could rectify this if she ate a simpler, Mediterranean diet with plenty of olive oil, two litres of pure water a day, stop the energy drinks and processed crap, simplify her makeup to suit her skin and she'd see a huge difference. She used to be an attractive girl and she's allowed her vanity to ruin her looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this is her third or fourth mummy & Lawson day (that she’s shown). Can’t recall ever seeing a mummy & Grayson day?!

Although I’m sure Grayson and Chris have had way more fun without her around!

Reactions: 16
Re her shrunken eyes...all those years of the scary wide eyed look that she had pre-kids are catching up with her😵

Reactions: 12
I think this is her third or fourth mummy & Lawson day (that she’s shown). Can’t recall ever seeing a mummy & Grayson day?!

Although I’m sure Grayson and Chris have had way more fun without her around!
Yes I'd say Grayson has really had the better deal here with the 1 on 1 parenting ! Least Chris doesn't have a camera in his face and screeching... love for them to go and play golf and daddy's 'work' and then have a big plate of cheesy chips... loads of chocolate and a chill out on the sofa.... that's quality time not dragged to ANOTHER park.... and having a subway sandwich (any excuse for her to have a salad!)... yeah Grayson you enjoy your quality time with Daddy !!

Reactions: 16
Didn’t otherson get 10 minutes playing with cars in the other room when it was mummy and otherson day?

Reactions: 13
You would think her family members would alert her to the mess she’s making of her face
Probs wouldn’t make any difference to her but OMG seriously Get Help asap Fopps 👏
She must look in the mirror and think she looks uhmaaaazing though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t otherson get 10 minutes playing with cars in the other room when it was mummy and otherson day?
Yep she even set a timer. Something she found on google. Where would she be without google, sleep experts and white noise machines?

Reactions: 15
She looks like a regular 50 year old woman. Nothing wrong with that but she's had to remortgage her house with the amount she's spent on her face in creams, jabs, make up and treatments. I splash my face, use cheap nasty tit or whatever is on offer and I've not got one wrinkle. I get told I look ten years younger. I even got asked for i.d in M&S the other day and I am nearly 42!

Luck of the draw fopperbollox 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jizz and vodka.....not always in that order

Jokes aside I won't pay over £10.00 for a moisturiser, that's my rule. I've tried a lot of creams for all different prices, and I don't see any difference in the cheap ones to the expensive ones
Saaaaame! My skincare cost me under £20 for vit c serum, daytime moisturiser, cleanser, night serum and night moisturiser. I drink water, eat well, eat crap also, work out properly and enjoy my children. Good thoughts must shine out of our face like sunbeams #roalddahl .... Whereas she is Mrs twit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jizz and vodka.....not always in that order

Jokes aside I won't pay over £10.00 for a moisturiser, that's my rule. I've tried a lot of creams for all different prices, and I don't see any difference in the cheap ones to the expensive ones
Snap I've tried creams of all prices... finally found one that works for me...it was under my nose the whole bloody time for a pound. I buy two at a time in case they go out of stock

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's Monday. In Fopp's world that can mean only one thing. It's RESTART day.! She'll be burning off those extra holiday calories she consumed. Yawn 🥱

Reactions: 13
Whilst we’re on the subject…..Asda do a great skin care range. I was a bit snobby about it, but a friend who’s in the business really rated it so I gave it a go and never looked back. Highly recommend.

The serum is £2.30 and is fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whilst we’re on the subject…..Asda do a great skin care range. I was a bit snobby about it, but a friend who’s in the business really rated it so I gave it a go and never looked back. Highly recommend.

The serum is £2.30 and is fab.

you’ve just probably given her ideas for posts after all she is a skin expert/dermatologist so hey she will do a budget face care reel. watch this space

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.