Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘You like??’
‘Don’t say no though or you’ll be deleted and blocked’
Mad mazza be on soon - wow Nicola you look lovely. You’re right that top could be worn so many different ways and yes denim never goes out of fashion and it would look lovely with your camel coat. Thank you for showing it to us I will certainly take a look at river island

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her hashtags are so cringingly desperate 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
If ever there was an advert for not sticking tit in your face! It’s like she’s squashed and melted at the same time 🤷🏻‍♀️
And it’s airbrushed within an inch of its life, so god knows what state she actually looks irl

Reactions: 11
Most people stay home after a holiday to get all the washing done and go to the Tesco for a big shop. She’s on the treadmill then freezing her flaps off at the park

Reactions: 16
It’s like she decided to Botox all around her eyes then switched it up last minute but it was too late ?!?!? she is making more of a mess of her face daily !!! All that filler in her cheeks though 😱😱😱
We will await you’re comment Mazza 🤡 “:Oh Nicola I want to look like you” 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s like she decided to Botox all around her eyes then switched it up last minute but it was too late ?!?!? she is making more of a mess of her face daily !!! All that filler in her cheeks though 😱😱😱
Ugly is as ugly does 😂😂😂 no idea what that means but it seems fitting. Ugly inside and out.

Reactions: 13

I am much much chubbier than Nicola and even my eyes don't disappear into my face like that !! She really is messing with her looks as she used an attractive woman !

Reactions: 15
Dear dear me. I've not been on the thread for a while as so bored by Fopps but WTAF has she done to her face?! She looks dreadful!!

Reactions: 14
I am much much chubbier than Nicola and even my eyes don't disappear into my face like that !! She really is messing with her looks as she used an attractive woman !
Is this what she looks like when she’s not doing the scary Mary eyes 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can barely see out of those eyes and that big bump line across her forehead is dreadful. She's a huge advertisement for not bleeping with your face long term.

Reactions: 13
Oh FFS 😂😏😏😂 she's putting a highlight of things to do in Warwick 😂 as if anybody will need her uhmayzing highlights , as usual LMAO there's only her there , Chris doing as he's told looking about as interested as he ever is on one of HER chosen trips and the kids don't no any different than lone park life , rides and yet more rides oh how thrilled they look there's no friends just her screeching like a mental dysfunctional banchee and Chris just tagging along 😂 Great Life Foppy 😏😏😏
When do the boys start pre-school. Is it after this half term? Or have they started and I've not noticed. I ignore alot of her ridiculous content
I'm thinking that she is doing this Warwick activity reel for content that she will send around school WhatsApp groups with others parents. She is thinking she is some kind of heroin.

And her face...wtf she looks like a puffa fish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she have the audacity to filter her face on other pictures then put that shocker out there? her eyes look like arseholes and her nose reminds me of that bloke from up

up.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear. Her face 🙈
Her nose looks like a flaccid penis and her eyes are non existent. Her cheeks are lopsided and too full of filler. Her natural beauty has gone. Wonder what her Mum and Dad and Chris really think??! What a MESS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.