Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest reel…. She could do with getting a PT that can teach her how to train! Plus she doesn’t like filming herself in the gym wtf 🤯 how many pictures and reels have been her in her ‘club’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s getting more and more desperate ! Old Pics too 😂 Now she says she doesn’t film in her gym 😂 Bullshit !! It was only last week she was filming herself putting gym equipment out for an imaginary friend who she said she was helping !?!?!? Yeh right 🤣🤣🤣 So instead she films in her garden and as usual she is alone .
#SAD #SAD #SAD

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those so do not look like quality leggings 🤣🤣
They are l most likely her sweaty Betty ones… but because she is in a XS they are too thin so show!

I see it a lot of time at my gym, girls in leggings too small because they pull them in tighter. Only problem is they become see through

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are l most likely her sweaty Betty ones… but because she is in a XS they are too thin so show!

I see it a lot of time at my gym, girls in leggings too small because they pull them in tighter. Only problem is they become see through
Either that or she sends the sweaty Betty ones back and buys the cheaper alternatives 🤭 either way, she looks cheap & naff with her knees grinning through

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s getting more and more desperate ! Old Pics too 😂 Now she says she doesn’t film in her gym 😂 Bullshit !! It was only last week she was filming herself putting gym equipment out for an imaginary friend who she said she was helping !?!?!? Yeh right 🤣🤣🤣 So instead she films in her garden and as usual she is alone .
#SAD #SAD #SAD
The desperation is so obvious! Resorted to sharing the old SW style comparisons of calorie counts.

She's gone too far and alienated her audience I think. The constant moaning that she's put on weight but still claiming to be in an xs pair of £70 leggings whilst she parades around in her new car at the gym not having to parent just doesn't resonate with the average size 14 mum dressed in primark stuff who's run off her feet trying to fit in work or life around childcare and ends up grabbing a packet of crisps for lunch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who workouts with their hair down lol
Those head phones! Thought she’d have AirPods!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s not getting it is she? People can see now that she’s just obsessed with weight loss. And doesn’t do it in a healthy way.

she also says she’s the heaviest she’s been in a long time. Probably time to change the bullshit bio about maintaining for 20 years then
Actually she’s the heavesit she’s been in a long time!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Weighing cups of tea, boiled eggs on ryvita, red bull in the gym, not knowing the difference between no added sugar and sugar free. What ever she paid for her wowcher Mickey Mouse nutrition course was far too much. Then again would anyone be able to teach Nikki Ryan seeing as shes an ‘expert’ in everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Weighing cups of tea, boiled eggs on ryvita, red bull in the gym, not knowing the difference between no added sugar and sugar free. What ever she paid for her wowcher Mickey Mouse nutrition course was far too much. Then again would anyone be able to teach Nikki Ryan seeing as shes an ‘expert’ in everything?
I've worked out what course she must have been doing... "How to create nutrition and fitness certificate templates to sell on Etsy" so she could make her own certificate haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.