Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s not having time for treatments because she’s secretly working……..doing a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm really annoyed she doesn't flog her ugly clothes to us anymore. That was an absolute hoot 🤣🤣🤣 I'm sure she still sells undercover

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s dangling from a thread with her agency. She gets barely any work, why would they keep her on the books?! No one is contacting them specifically asking for Fopperholic!

Reactions: 14
I have a feeling that her and Chris went through a difficult patch. Especially the last 2 years. She's definitely changing. Less spending, less boasting. Perhaps they've been for counselling. If I spent like she did/does my hubbie would leave me. Especially if I wasn't working like Nikki. They seem a bit closer now. Let's face it, Chris looked absolutely miserable for a while. Like a broken man. He's looking better. Yes I agree I think there's less money now. Wonder how Princess Nikki is feeling about that??! 🙄

Reactions: 12
She’ll be sat there raging that we think she’s poor and had marriage problems. What’s the betting we get a “ask me anything” tomorrow where she puts us all straight! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon she’ll be raging too and dying to address what’s being said but I do think the agency have given her a few pointers if she wants work from them, like doing the giveaways to boost her engagement and sharing less about herself personally, sticking to only posting about stuff she’s meant to be relevant for like food and the boys.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know about anyone else but those Hard Seltzers give me alcoholic vibes. She’s desperate for the buzz without the calorie.

Reactions: 6
Wonder is Chris has told her rein in your spending or get a job before rhe boys start school. Had funny thought imagine her volunteering at the boys school she'll be like the blond one from motherland

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder is Chris has told her rein in your spending or get a job before rhe boys start school. Had funny thought imagine her volunteering at the boys school she'll be like the blond one from motherland
Oh yes. She’d better think hard about herself and her stupid behaviour before they start school. School mums will be all over Tattle and wouldn’t be surprised if we get a few extra visitors 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So she’s not going to the gym as she’s been for a smear and showered etc. Proving what tattle knew last time she had a smear. She went unwashed and sweaty after the gym 🤢 probably didn’t even cross her mind how disgusting it was until she read it on here!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How come she’s having another smear so soon? Did she mention having abnormal cells or anything?

Reactions: 11
How come she’s having another smear so soon? Did she mention having abnormal cells or anything?
I was just about to say this. It wasn't that long ago was it?

I had pre-cancer cells treatment when I was younger and I used to have smears every year, then every 3 years now it's every 5 years

Reactions: 9
I was just about to say this. It wasn't that long ago was it?

I had pre-cancer cells treatment when I was younger and I used to have smears every year, then every 3 years now it's every 5 years
Looks like it was pretty much 3 years ago this month she went for the last smear.

I just received a letter my own smear and it says women aged 25-49 will be every three years so it’s about right.

E33B7B7C-7019-4822-B9C5-F85AD62AE0A8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t know, I followed her before she got married and I un-followed her after she had the boys. Time flies and I personally thought the last time was ages ago but I might be wrong? Hope there isn’t any issues and it’s just a routine.

ETA smear tests are every three years aren’t they? I have one every 3 years and haven’t experienced anything out of the ordinary.

Reactions: 4
OMG that mouth and nose . When is she going to leave her face alone !?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.