Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel lots don't agree with her BS talk on her latest post - her followers are dropping off rapidly ! Only 92 to go and she'll be under 162K again - though sure she'll give some crappy dodgy giveaway to pull a few back !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is that an old video that she’s reposted? Her teeth look awful. Surely that’s not how they are after Invisalign???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hoburne ad not clearly marked again! She must really want to get back on the ASA list 😂

Reactions: 13
Hoburne ad not clearly marked again! She must really want to get back on the ASA list 😂

This is her 'job' *cough cough* why is she so, so ashamed of marking it correctly ... it's not a PR stay.. it's an AD.... it's a freebie for doing a decent advert for them... she's had a free holiday for 4 x adults and 2 x children for 3/4 nights ... for FREE ..... must be around £500/£600 .. this could of gone to a family/people who truly deserve it and would be grateful. yet this selfish snotty witch cannot even do her 'job' properly..... who wants to rush to visit there off the back of a few crappy pics and a few lines of text ? duck off nicola..... you're being reported.... again !!

Reactions: 21
She can’t get anything right. That’s an ASA report done for me. Surely this agency she’s with can’t be worth much if they can’t ask their influencers to do things properly?

Also this short post of a couple of paragraphs is the most she can manage for a free stay? Seriously?
CC954DCB-5154-41D2-859A-73AAA91233D1.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I’ve just reported. Can’t stand this witch thinking she’s above labelling correctly. She should be grateful for the tiny scraps of ads thrown her way now. Absolute desperado 🙄

I’ve just reported. Can’t stand this witch thinking she’s above labelling correctly. She should be grateful for the tiny scraps of ads thrown her way now. Absolute desperado 🙄
I've reported it too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That's me off to report too!! Stupid cow, how hard is it to write AD at the START of the text?

I’ve also reported it . She begs enough but can’t be bothered to Label it correctly .
#Chav

Reactions: 14
How can you tag binge eating and weight loss community in the same post and not realise you’re making a massive faux pass.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.