Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "adprstay" drives me mad too, it needs to be clearly marked as an advert and at the start of the text so users can choses whether to click on it or not, devious witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’ll do her whole ‘I was under no obligation to post at all but I have added adprstay just to cover as per ASA guidance’ (which is wrong)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's my job... its not free... it is free Nicola and in return you should make a decent effort to promote the place not a few pics of your family and a 5 min video.. not a very good job you do there Nicola for your 3/4 night freebie holiday !! I'd love to know how many visit off the back of her 'promotion' 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It's my job... its not free... it is free Nicola and in return you should make a decent effort to promote the place not a few pics of your family and a 5 min video.. not a very good job you do there Nicola for your 3/4 night freebie holiday !! I'd love to know how many visit off the back of her 'promotion' 🙄🙄
what an absolute tool! Ive had a few gifted cruises (with my piddly crappy following literally 10th of flopsys but Im not a bleep and have nice, genuine, engaging followers) and I work my arse off creating content and post for weeks and weeks because they have given me a free holiday so I will make sure I work hard for them! Then again, I have a full time actual job too.... just saying!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's the most patronising witch, really really unlikeable!

• Heart
Mazza and daddy paid for their free holiday did they? Where's their posts promoting the stay 🤣🤨 she's such a twit!

Reactions: 22
Whenever she thinks anything is beneath her she hardly does any promotion for it, so why accept it then fopps? if she'd got Dubai or Disney (hahahahahahaha) she would have had a dozen grid posts, endless stories and three vlogs. She's so transparent.
PS - Nikki it IS free if you didn't bleeping pay for it you turd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Whenever she thinks anything is beneath her she hardly does any promotion for it, so why accept it then fopps? if she'd got Dubai or Disney (hahahahahahaha) she would have had a dozen grid posts, endless stories and three vlogs. She's so transparent.
PS - Nikki it IS free if you didn't bleeping pay for it you turd
Yet she ‘knows her worth’ 🤣

Let’s face it, this is as good as it’s going to get for her, and given the tit ‘job’ that she’s done she should be extremely grateful.

If anyone still follows her, please consider unfollowing. You can still see the shitshow. Hit her where it hurts the most.

Reactions: 19
I've reported her to the ASA and I urge others to do the same. It takes two seconds. Why should she get freebies when she can't follow the most basic protocol

Reactions: 21
Surely she must see her tumbling numbers and think “why? What am I doing wrong that is causing this?” It is your arrogance, your superiority complex and your truly unlikeable persona, Nikki. No amount of giveaways will get your numbers up, because after a couple of days of following you, people will figure you out and unfollow again. Just go and get a real job and skulk away into the abyss. Honestly, nobody will miss you (except Mazza).
67828CE0-3E22-47A5-A1FC-0CD02C0B262A.jpeg

Reactions: 18
"Its not free."

But you didn't pay a penny for it.

So it's therefore FREE

What a bleeping moron.

• Heart
Sounds like she’s writing a CV. ‘I enjoy running, reading and volunteering when I can’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Patronising piece of tit! 8 grid photos and only 2 of them actually show the name of the place she’s staying. She hasn’t even tagged the location. She could literally be anywhere. She’s unbelievably tit at her “job” and no way in a million years would I pick a staycation at that place on the back of her photos, they look like they’re having as much as a dose of diarrhoea. Someone in the hoburn park marketing team cocked up picking her to advertise for them. They should be sacked! What a waste!
---
And just to add, because she’s really pissed me off today, the giveaways she does are a joke, utter shite from the bottom of a bargain bin she’s trying to offload in a desperate attempt to gain followers. She’s so tragic she makes my arse twitch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Patronising piece of tit! 8 grid photos and only 2 of them actually show the name of the place she’s staying. She hasn’t even tagged the location. She could literally be anywhere. She’s unbelievably tit at her “job” and no way in a million years would I pick a staycation at that place on the back of her photos, they look like they’re having as much as a dose of diarrhoea. Someone in the hoburn park marketing team cocked up picking her to advertise for them. They should be sacked! What a waste!
---
And just to add, because she’s really pissed me off today, the giveaways she does are a joke, utter shite from the bottom of a bargain bin she’s trying to offload in a desperate attempt to gain followers. She’s so tragic she makes my arse twitch!
She needs reporting for the giveaways she doesn't do those correctly either.

The giveaways are a joke, they're nothing to do with giving back to her followers, it's a desperate attempt to gain the followers that she keeps losing! So why is she trying to pretend otherwise! We're not as stupid as her 😄

Reactions: 16
Mazza and daddy paid for their free holiday did they? Where's their posts promoting the stay 🤣🤨 she's such a twit!
She’ll only go anywhere like this with her parents as she can’t parent her own children for more than 1-2 days a week!

Reactions: 17
She’ll only go anywhere like this with her parents as she can’t parent her own children for more than 1-2 days a week!
It really annoys me how her mum and dad go away with them every time 😄Because we know they can't cope with their own kids. How sad!

Reactions: 26
It really annoys me how her mum and dad go away with them every time 😄Because we know they can't cope with their own kids. How sad!
It still makes me laugh that the one time they didn’t the boys were too young for the kids club! She posted herself having lunch alone and had clearly been crying. Imagine the strop she had 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.