Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cannot get over a woman in my own age group thinking that filming herself in shops trying on black nana slacks and coats when she already owns about 40 is a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Meal insp from Nicki
Jacket potato ( no oil, only topping option is beans)
Chicken or salmon slop
Some form of Fakeaway that looks fuck all like the real thing
Anything with the best ingredient replaced to make it more filling (Zoats anyone?)
Make sure your onion always looks raw and your eggs are cooked for 17 minutes.
Always replace any form of tasty looking carbohydrate with Quinoi or Cardboard equivalent

Top Tips
Pan fry or microwave absolutely everything
Describe it as ‘gorgeous’, ‘so filling’ and perfect for a busy Mum of twins
Describe it as being creamy, but only ever use fat free natural yoghurt
Make sure it has a ‘massive protein hit’ 🙄

Serve it on a side plate but photograph it to make it look huge. Make sure you save enough room for 23 protein yoghurts and half a grenade bar afterwards.

Remember to send Mad Mazza a voicenote and dictate what her Instagram comment should be.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dummyfingers

I’m exhausted just by looking at these kids schedules!! And taking a poorly child outdoors in the freezing weather is just ridiculous!
I really think she needs help, desperately lonely and insecure, obsessive and so self involved, I can well imagine she cries herself to sleep at night.
Her friends and family need to step in and help her find some self-worth that can’t be measured on the scales or by the tag in her jeans.

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Who the hell has their period & grabs a grenade bar & low fat hot choc. If you’re gonna try to be relatable show proper chocolate & a heat pad or summit. Once again alienating people

• Haha
Weighing cups of tea, boiled eggs on ryvita, red bull in the gym, not knowing the difference between no added sugar and sugar free. What ever she paid for her wowcher Mickey Mouse nutrition course was far too much. Then again would anyone be able to teach Nikki Ryan seeing as shes an ‘expert’ in everything?

• Haha

~vix~83~

VIP Member
She has a strange way of describing clothes and things in general!
I’ve never said a zip is gorgeous and pointed out the sliver logo badge I’ve got a regatta coat and I don’t say to my friends do you like my zip and sliver badge 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just spotted this reply on the BE video... Even this reply sounds patronising and salty! I don't remember her ever saying she had an addiction before. She is often proud showing off her 10-15 yoghurt pots after a shopping trip. Her account is so messed up.

View attachment 2001436
She's a complete and utter piece of shit that is NOT a binge that's just her being anal going over her cals!!

Has she binged on food to the point she's picked food she's thrown away out of the bin? Till she's had to make herself sick so she can make room and carry on eating? Eaten 12 packs of crisps in one go, a whole birthday cake, several takeaways in one go? She hasn't got a friggin clue wow I gobsmacked how ignorant she is 😳

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My bro and sis in laws are paying for our 2 to go here as their Christmas present. I'm full on dreading it. They rave about how good it is but I genuinely can't imagine anything worse!

Also, Fopps, this is just an average meal. It's a fucking jacket potato you deranged melt, you won't instantly gain pounds from a tiny bit of butter and an average amount of cheese. She's so disordered it's unreal.
She won't eat the coleslaw or the cheese....she'll stick to good old food optimisation 🫠🤣 she's pathetic, beans on a spud was all she would eat when out at one point! And told others to do the same

Last edited:

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Who the fuck other than some dumb 42 year old bimbo influencer wannabe has ever in the history of the world called a Rhino fucking GORGEOUS!?

Watch out David Attenborough she’ll be after your job now.

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
I would LOVE for her to go on the apprentice! Just imagine her filming one of her noodle adverts, Claude finding out she didn’t actually graduate uni and then finally her asking Alan sugar for £250k to invest in Nikki Ryan Coaching! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Slimem

I don’t understand why she’s constantly posting about change, and not being scared to face change and push yourself and feel the fear and change is needed for growth blah blah blah when everything she does is exactly the same. Same routines, same gym, same ridiculous shopping habits to fill a gaping hole, same meals on rotation. She changes the least out of anyone I have ever seen!

lexiloo

VIP Member
I keep chuckling at the exercise in her garden reel, reminds me of the time she perched on her fence to advertise skinny whip bars and her feet looked huuuuuge 😂

fopps.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Latest reel…. She could do with getting a PT that can teach her how to train! Plus she doesn’t like filming herself in the gym wtf 🤯 how many pictures and reels have been her in her ‘club’

• Haha

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Why have Regatta gifted her a coat in the first place? The day she goes outside in an outdoor style coat will be bloody hilarious. She'd rather freeze in a leather jacket and heels than run round after her kids in a 3 in one style outdoor coat and trainers!!! I wish these companies would do their research and give things to people who 1 deserve them and 2 will use them!

I hate influencer culture it winds me up so much

• Heart

size down

VIP Member
So so cruel how she uses them to satisfy her Narcissism . You can see how they look at her terrified to put a foot wrong or not to meet HER demands .
Awful selfish woman 😡😡😡

• Sad

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I think her & Chris take them out all the time to spend as little time as possible with them.
The longer the car journey, the less time they have to parent them, the more naps they take, the less time they have to parent them. They let the play centre or wherever they are entertain them so they have to do the least with them. I had an old friend who did this, she used to say it was easier taking her twin boys out all day than staying at home with them. How sad!