Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Faveson is listed first - things like this are very telling in my opinion
Omg who the duck cares ā€œwhich oneā€ is off! Just keep him at home to rest! Jesus! How insanely desperate for engagement do you have to be to put up a poll for your followers to guess which one of your children are ill šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ so the child is off sick and sheā€™s took him to the gym creche, Costa, subway and now the park

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ so the child is off sick and sheā€™s took him to the gym creche, Costa, subway and now the park
She just can't stay home and look after her own kids can she šŸ˜² she's got major issues when her kid just isn't allowed to be ill!

Wait till they're older and the school phones you for every fart, and they pick up every single germ and bug going

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor little mite, and whatā€™s a tiny bit poorly? Stay at home and cuddle up on the sofa - let him get some rest ā€¦ā€¦..haha nope!

Reactions: 14
What will it take for her to stay at home??! Honestly! I don't think she likes her own company. Always needing to do and be seen. Show off probably šŸ™„

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m exhausted just by looking at these kids schedules!! And taking a poorly child outdoors in the freezing weather is just ridiculous!
I really think she needs help, desperately lonely and insecure, obsessive and so self involved, I can well imagine she cries herself to sleep at night.
Her friends and family need to step in and help her find some self-worth that canā€™t be measured on the scales or by the tag in her jeans.

Reactions: 23
That reel is awful but also hilarious. She claims she mainly does weight training but is showing some body weight ā€œexercisesā€. She has a barbell & dumbbells & a bench at home so why not show a video of her using that, once again faking her exercise in
The half hearted running on the spot / knee highs or whatever the hell she was trying to do makes me laugh !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And again itā€™s all about HER HER HER , she has a ILL kid but
SHE wants To go Out SHE wants a Subway SHE wants a costa . Selfish insufferable twit
In her 43rd Year and getting more desperate
#NARCISSISTICFOPPERHOLIC

Reactions: 21
Of course it's faveson she's kept off because he's a little bit poorly... but not poorly enough to actually rest at home... I bet he's had a sickness bug or something and has had to have 48 hours off and this is the last day of that or something so he's better but can't go into preschool. Either way, give the poor kid a break and stay at home! I do anything to avoid going out at weekends šŸ˜‚

At least otherson will have had some attention at preschool today!

So she's had the vitamin b12 injection, she's rushing everything and not giving things a chance to kick in, when I started HRT it was 3 months before I had a review to ask how it was working as it takes ages to get into your system, hormone receptors have gone into retirement so they need time to be coaxed into working again, then the dose needed to be higher so it was more like five or six months before I felt the full benefit, she's just chucking money at anything she thinks may help, her body will be so confused with all that chucked at it at once, she needs to eat decent food and more of it and to bloody wait for the HRT balance to be right, she really irritates me with her impatience and superiority complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She 100% needs to eat better & take actually better care of herself. She is feeling ā€œmehā€ because she has no purpose, I think all of it is probable more of mental health issue rather than a physical health condition such as perimenopause etc. the things is she just wonā€™t admit itā€™s her mental health. If she she admitted that she struggles to stay home cus of binging or boredom people would be more responsive & understanding. Instead she just throws money at everything, in the current climate she is just being super braggy so that she feels good & in the hope people look upto her & want to be her. Yes we only see bits of her day but if thatā€™s the best of it then she is super sad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And again itā€™s all about HER HER HER , she has a ILL kid but
SHE wants To go Out SHE wants a Subway SHE wants a costa . Selfish insufferable twit
In her 43rd Year and getting more desperate
#NARCISSISTICFOPPERHOLIC
This is her day when theyā€™re at school. Gym, subway and costa. What a sad existence

Reactions: 11
So Lawson has likely been told to stay away from nursery for 48 hours to stop the germs spreading and she thinks itā€™s a great idea to drag him everywhere? The woman is nuts! She seemed shocked that the park was empty. Nicola that is because most people are at work. If your poorly child needed fresh air, wrap him up and letā€™s him in the garden thatā€™s full of play equipment.

Reactions: 24
This woman is such a useless piece of tit. She shouldnā€™t have ever become a mother. She doesnā€™t deserve those children. If me saying that makes me a troll then so be it- sheā€™s a bleep of the highest order and I would happy say that to her orange, over filled, smug grid if I ever had the misfortune of meeting her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She will be in panic mode and blaming perimenopause, cramming in as many supplements as possible! She genuinely could be heavier as she's got more muscle (we know she hasnt) but what she weighs has nothing to do with her size, but she cannot and will not get her head around that! I know she will be on the weight loss/diabetes drug Ozempic ASAP, I already know people using it so she will be too at Ā£195 a month!
Iā€™m diabetic and take Ozempic as itā€™s intended use is a drug to help control HBA1C. There are massive shortages and itā€™s getting harder and harder to get as pricks like her take it help loose weight rather than follow a healthy diet.
She will struggle as one she doesnā€™t come close to the criteria and two its being rightly prioritised for diabetics.

Reactions: 10
I keep chuckling at the exercise in her garden reel, reminds me of the time she perched on her fence to advertise skinny whip bars and her feet looked huuuuuge šŸ˜‚

fopps.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So one of the twins was ā€œpoorlyā€ yesterday so sheā€™s kept him off nursery and dragged the poor kid out instead! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But we have to guess which one šŸ™„
Probably Faveson as heā€™d thrown a massive tantrum and she didnā€™t want him to show her up at the school gates.

Thinking about it, she hasnā€™t put up a full picture of him, just an arm of a jumper so itā€™s probably Otherson and the ā€œguessingā€ is a ploy to not have to post a picture of him on his own!
I bet sheā€™s loved having a day with her favourite child and not missed Grayson at all and made such a fuss over Lawson, not through him being sick but because heā€™s her favourite.

I bet sheā€™s loved having a day with her favourite child and not missed Grayson at all and made such a fuss over Lawson, not through him being sick but because heā€™s her favourite.
She will be making a rod for her own back if she lets him have a day of for being 'poorly' then treating him all day.. he looks the type of kid that will wise up to that and fake it to spend time with mummy being treated ! Also bet they tell Otherson what a nice day and make him feel even more rejected and tit :(

ETA - not so much 'lets' him.... but if he thinks he's gonna be treated all day when supposedly sick then he'll be pulling a fast one - kids are crafty little shits !

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I keep chuckling at the exercise in her garden reel, reminds me of the time she perched on her fence to advertise skinny whip bars and her feet looked huuuuuge šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1897852
Sorry. But those boobs. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She will be making a rod for her own back if she lets him have a day of for being 'poorly' then treating him all day.. he looks the type of kid that will wise up to that and fake it to spend time with mummy being treated ! Also bet they tell Otherson what a nice day and make him feel even more rejected and tit :(

ETA - not so much 'lets' him.... but if he thinks he's gonna be treated all day when supposedly sick then he'll be pulling a fast one - kids are crafty little shits !
Good. She will suffer big time then
Makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.