Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my other half go away for our birthdays- however the big disclaimer with that is we go on a weekend when my son (who is 5) is at his dads. So 9 times out of 10 we are all together as a family. We then go away the next available weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
How very very sad . She will have demanded he posts this while she posts absolutely nothing for his birthday .
Get dem boobs lifted Floppy 😱😱😱
#NarcissistNicola # Sad Sad Sad woman
I just can't get over how her nose has got bigger and bigger randomly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the toes hanging over the edge of her shoe 😬 she sized down again, didn't she.
Crikey Moses that has got to be so uncomfortable 😣 why does she torture herself so much? Between the too tight clothes cutting off her circulation, the ridiculous shoes with her trotters hanging over the edge that surely must rub & cause blisters and the disgusting food she eats, the woman must be a masochist

Reactions: 14
I think the food looks nice, that's my vibe but yes she looks really uncomfortable. Chris has aged about 20 years. Stress!

Reactions: 14
So out of all the beautiful independent places to eat she goes to a chain ? 🙄🙄 least she went inside this time and didn't pose outside for photos 🤣🤣

They never smile from their eyes.. it always looks forced ... and awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's filtered the pictures so much her dress is a different colour in each one. She's also displaying hamster cheeks. Think someone's had a little top up recently 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think the food looks nice, that's my vibe but yes she looks really uncomfortable. Chris has aged about 20 years. Stress!
Oh I don’t mean the food from today, I haven’t looked at her Instagram yet, I’m talking about her particular cooking skills and meal choices. What she eats is rank and I’m talking about her clothes in general, there are photos in these threads that show her clothes digging into her. It just baffles me why she does it to herself

Reactions: 6
She always goes to the same kinds of places. All with dated instagram flowerwalls. Nothing is natural. Can’t go anywhere to relax and have fun. It’s all about photos for the ‘gram. Sad existence.

Aaah came on for this!!

‘Don’t I look different?’

Err yes, you look dumb but still like an actual person before. Now look at your shiny Botox head!! You were also much slimmer then..

Has she got reverse BDD? Why would she post this? She looks a million times worse now, but you know she thinks she looks better now, or she wouldn’t have posted it

Reactions: 16
Aaah came on for this!!

‘Don’t I look different?’

Err yes, you look dumb but still like an actual person before. Now look at your shiny Botox head!! You were also much slimmer then..

Has she got reverse BDD? Why would she post this? She looks a million times worse now, but you know she thinks she looks better now, or she wouldn’t have posted it
This is what I mean about her nose, it's grown about 5 sizes bigger since that pic. Her face has as much polyester as her dress and she's not even 45 yet 😳

Reactions: 16
Whatever she’s done to her nose baffles me! It’s HUGE and I wouldn’t say that if it was her natural nose but it clearly isn’t! I don’t understand why she’s done it, it looks awful.

Add in the hamster cheeks, wonky lips, crepey eye lids and she’s ruined her face. In such a short space of time too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.