Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another costa šŸ„± I find it so cringy when wannabe ā€˜influencersā€™ always tag the shops in they buy things from - itā€™s like ooo look at me spending money at smyths buying hot wheels please send more.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My bro and sis in laws are paying for our 2 to go here as their Christmas present. I'm full on dreading it. They rave about how good it is but I genuinely can't imagine anything worse!

Also, Fopps, this is just an average meal. It's a bleeping jacket potato you deranged melt, you won't instantly gain pounds from a tiny bit of butter and an average amount of cheese. She's so disordered it's unreal.
It's not even a huge potato, I'd need two of them to experience 'satiety' . I bet they never eat the same, home cooked meal together as a family.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m following the Gemma bosanko thread as wellā€¦. Quite amusing seeing Fopps trying to get more protein into her diet, interspersed with her ridiculous kids activities

Reactions: 12
Of course they wanted a photo done with their new toys šŸ™„ they spent with their ā€œMinnieā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her & Chris take them out all the time to spend as little time as possible with them.
The longer the car journey, the less time they have to parent them, the more naps they take, the less time they have to parent them. They let the play centre or wherever they are entertain them so they have to do the least with them. I had an old friend who did this, she used to say it was easier taking her twin boys out all day than staying at home with them. How sad!
I did this when I had PND. I recognised it and got help. I didnā€™t let it go on for four years.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Four years old asking for a photo with new toys . It Doesnā€™t happen Failed Coach Fopperholic . Spend their Miney but donā€™t say they want a pic you sad sad sad sad woman šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 11
I really don't understand why she has bought them the same toys? Why didn't they buy different things and share?? So bleeping weird.

Reactions: 16
Here she goes with her favourite razor.....until the next gifted/paid one comes along

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.