Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys gave a ‘special someone’ a grenade bar as a valentines gift. Bloody hell, they’re as disordered as her, what has she done to them
Imagine getting that as a gift! 😂

I wonder if she made that goody bag for herself full of her favourite protein hits but the miracles refused to be filmed giving it to her?

The desperation just oozes out of her these days.

Reactions: 14
I wish she’d get those manky nails sorted if she going to try and influence people in to buying shite
She doesn't seem to do half the things she used to.... money problems? She used to constantly get beauty treatments done, buy clothes etc. I don't know something seems off

Reactions: 11
That lunch looks fecking rank ....... I'd rather have a sandwich ! Who goes to all that effort at lunchtime ? and the slaw was mayo-less and whilst I love beetroot I wouldn't have it with that - maybe in a nice buttie with cheese and some nice granary bread and real butter !

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So how does she get by financially? These crappy ads that are few and far between can’t sustain her?

I like how she’s said that everyone that knows Mazza loves her. I’m pretty sure that the woman that asked her to babysit flopps’ older sister doesn’t love her!

I also love when Flopps shows Mazza and the babysitter snatchers wedding photo. Mazza was already knocked up with flopps then!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So how does she get by financially? These crappy ads that are few and far between can’t sustain her?
She worked really hard as a shop assistant in a shoe shop when she was 16, again she worked really hard at a car rental place a few years later. The pinnacle of her career was working really, really hard for Slimming World where apparently she earned more than her semiprofessional-ish golfer something or other husband. All the working really hard afforded her a (apparently never ending) savings pot.

I think it’s safe to say:

She’s never worked hard in her life
She fell lucky at SW but fucked it up
She doesn’t have an everlasting pot of cash
Her husband finances everything
She’s probably on her husbands books as admin support.

She’s a narcissistic pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She worked really hard as a shop assistant in a shoe shop when she was 16, again she worked really hard at a car rental place a few years later. The pinnacle of her career was working really, really hard for Slimming World where apparently she earned more than her semiprofessional-ish golfer something or other husband. All the working really hard afforded her a (apparently never ending) savings pot.

I think it’s safe to say:

She’s never worked hard in her life
She fell lucky at SW but fucked it up
She doesn’t have an everlasting pot of cash
Her husband finances everything
She’s probably on her husbands books as admin support.

She’s a narcissistic pathological liar.
Mazza has blown smoke up her arse all her life and it has given her this completely false image of herself. That one youtube vlog where mazza says "she's the whole package" 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she's literally created a monster it's so embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why has she turned into a giveaway account? Because literally no one else is interested in her boring stagnant life she has to bribe her followers to stick around with endless freebies? It’s beyond desperate! Cringing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Giveaways won’t increase her engagement, she’s useless. Why doesn’t she just give up. She’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Wtf... brand new coat... that rules out the none XS people 🙄🙄 I can smell her desperation from here 🤣🤣
Is the make up not brand new aswell then? I can just imagine her wandering around her playroom or kitchen in the living room trying to find what to palm off next 🥱

• Haha
For all her efforts she hasn't progressed since 2016 it's so so embarrassing 😭 she isn't open and honest so people just don't relate to her at all. I've said before I am literally her target audience, we are practically the same age, our kids are roughly the same age, i love fashion, fitness, shopping, I'm a stay at home mum at the moment and I CAN'T STAND the witch🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For all her efforts she hasn't progressed since 2016 it's so so embarrassing 😭 she isn't open and honest so people just don't relate to her at all. I've said before I am literally her target audience, we are practically the same age, our kids are roughly the same age, i love fashion, fitness, shopping, I'm a stay at home mum at the moment and I CAN'T STAND the witch🤣
In my head you're Majorie... dust anyone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In my head you're Majorie... dust anyone 🤣🤣🤣
I'm probably just as much of a witch.... If I'd run a fat club I'd have taken floppy's crown there 🤣🤣

My eldest son always says I'm like a younger version of Pam from Gavin and Stacey 🤣🤣🤣 we are Welsh too haha

• Haha
The winner of the out of date herbs only seems to have commented on two posts. I thought she’d said the rules were three?! Perhaps no one fulfilled the ridiculous criteria she set!

How desperate is she now. Which lucky sheep will win a XS beige coat from Riv?!

I think she’s now in the tit with money. No shopping, treatments and unbelievably tragic giveaways to up followers and engagement.

The clock is ticking til the miracles start school.. can’t wait to see what she does over the next few months to try and keep this “career” going

The winner of the out of date herbs only seems to have commented on two posts. I thought she’d said the rules were three?! Perhaps no one fulfilled the ridiculous criteria she set!

How desperate is she now. Which lucky sheep will win a XS beige coat from Riv?!

I think she’s now in the tit with money. No shopping, treatments and unbelievably tragic giveaways to up followers and engagement.

The clock is ticking til the miracles start school.. can’t wait to see what she does over the next few months to try and keep this “career” going
She is deffo down on money somewhere, she just doesnt seem to brag like she used to. I know they still go on holiday etc. But I bet it's all credit cards. Anyone can go get a lease car too. I wonder if Chris has lost money due to the cost of living crisis on top of covid. Things like golf lessons would be the first thing people cut back on.

Someone needs to accept her influencer days are over! I think she thinks having a certain number of followers means something, but it doesn’t if no one engages with you! I’m amazed her agency people haven’t ditched her yet!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.