Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
The ‘losing and gaining the same 7llb‘ really resonates with me.

The weight thing makes me sad for her. I also spent 20 years losing and gaining the same 7llb and then my best friend died of cancer in 9 weeks and it made me realise that the biggest challenge for me was to find a balance between living my fucking life and striving for the healthy, skinny body I will always want. I’m 5”9, 10 stone 7llb and about a size 12. I’ll always want to be a size 10 but have worked really fucking hard on myself so that I know it’s more important to enjoy food and drink with my family and friends, have a drink on a Friday night, and generally not deprive myself.

Like Nicki, I suffered from PND with my kids and had to always be ‘doing’ and out at activities. To be fair, my kids are all teenagers now and I can recognise now that I did what I had to do get through and survive, and they’ve turned out ok! But I can absolutely see that i could have made life easier for myself and for them. I am much calmer now, more relaxed, let them follow their own interests and we have learnt and grown together in terms of understanding how to relax and spend quality time together. My husbands family are amazing and have taught mine how to play daft games and not have to be ‘doing’ all the time. I always thought their approach was a bit pointless (they have all sorts of ridiculous family games) but with maturity I have realised that in fact those ‘pointless’ activities and games at home are the ones they remember and the ones that matter the most in terms of actually bonding with your kids and forming a relationship with them. My own parents used to just sign me up for activities and I was a performing monkey really. I wonder if that’s what Nicki experienced so she doesn’t know any better?

Nicki has her priorities all wrong in my eyes. I would genuinely love to see her be more honest and relatable; she clearly doesn’t share her actual challenges and that’s a shame.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
Just saw Fopps in the wild. Might not have noticed her had it not been for her screeching LAWSON like a fishwife.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is so bloody patronising and unlikable. Giving away her ‘expensive’ coat that she’s ‘never worn’ to try and up her engagement. Take it to a shelter and never mention it again and maybe stop spending excessively on shit you don’t need. Read the room you plonker!

Early thread suggestion - it wasn’t free it’s my job. Nicola Ryan you’re an absolute knob!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

CaliforinaDreamin

I spotted Fopps in the wild today . . . at the park. First sighting and the first thing I noticed was how she scanned the park, she was constantly looking around and not looking at the boys. Dad was fully engaged, thankfully. She was very well turned out, in a sea of (practical) trainers and puffer coats, she looked like she was off to afternoon tea, not a trip to the park with the kids.

• Haha
  • Wow

hunatron

I honestly think if she had a job (I refuse to call what she does work and I think the fact she thinks it’s work is an insult to anyone who does work) and not a job in the ‘diet industry’ or a job focussed around food she would have a lot less time to be thinking about food. I know not everyone is like this but I’ve just started a new job after 12 years in my old one and it’s so busy and I’m learning so much and actually having to use my brain non stop that I don’t have time to think about food or really feel hungry. Grabbing a quick sandwich and cup of tea where I can, which is fine. There’s probably above adequate protein and nutrition in a tuna mayo on brown and I think I’ve lost a bit of weight too. I also think if she worked she might think of her boys needs more and might want to stay in at the weekends as she would understand what it’s like to be exhausted on a Friday night. She wants to go out all the time because she’s bored as she does nothing with her life all week, and because it gets her away from food because she has nothing else to think about, and on and on it goes. As other people have said she should have got a pet rather than having kids (and ‘mum blogging’ isn’t what it was) and to allegedly put so much time into diet and exercise and protein and still be unhappy with her weight is just sad. I don’t think people are looking for her type of ‘content’ anymore (the rubbish she comes up with is either plagiarised or usless anyway), everything she does just seems totally pointless to me.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s probably cheaper and easier than buying bot followers 😉 plus it’ll look like more genuine comments on her posts rather than the inappropriate sex comments the bots leave. It’s a desperate attempt to show that sacchimum thing that she does have engagement on her posts, ducking loser!
---

Columbo called … he wants his coat back! 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's inspector tragic 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bluefox

Chatty Member
My bro and sis in laws are paying for our 2 to go here as their Christmas present. I'm full on dreading it. They rave about how good it is but I genuinely can't imagine anything worse!

Also, Fopps, this is just an average meal. It's a fucking jacket potato you deranged melt, you won't instantly gain pounds from a tiny bit of butter and an average amount of cheese. She's so disordered it's unreal.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

honey&lemon

VIP Member
It just doesn’t sit well with me. They are making the boys perform, in order to create content for her instagram, for her to make money from. She’s making them work. It’s not right. You should not use your children. They are not your props.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

lexiloo

VIP Member
All she needs is a perm and she'd be busy Lizzy from TVAM in the 80's......showing my age 😂 but that's how out dated that reel looks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I bet Mazza is in the corner of the room when they’re at it “Chris those socks really suit you- thank you for posting the affiliate link. And Nicola, it’s amazing how you hold that position, me and your Dad will have to give it a try when we’re next at it.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

~vix~83~

VIP Member
When I next go
For a coffee with my actual friends, will
Leave my Vauxhall key ring, trolley coin on the table 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lexiloo

VIP Member
Whenever she thinks anything is beneath her she hardly does any promotion for it, so why accept it then fopps? if she'd got Dubai or Disney (hahahahahahaha) she would have had a dozen grid posts, endless stories and three vlogs. She's so transparent.
PS - Nikki it IS free if you didn't fucking pay for it you turd

• Haha
  • Heart
WHO microwaves eggs in this day and age!!?? She is so stuck in the past it’s laughable! So many nice recipes to try and experience and she sticks to the same old tasteless basic overcooked shite. I can’t believe anyone looks at her and thinks FOODIE.
It makes me laugh when she says things like ‘perfect if you work in an office’. 1 - when has she ever worked in an office? (Spying on Chris in the garage doesn’t count) 2 - had she ever worked in that environment she would know that microwaving eggs and tuna and whatever other syn free shite she throws in is just not acceptable 🤣

• Haha