Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so the big redecoration of the boys room was to paint it white. Groundbreaking. It’s such a small room for two growing boys. I know we say it every day but how can she be so selfish? She has a dressing room, her and Chris’s bedroom and a spare bedroom but her ‘miracles’ have to share?
That is one sad, souless, boring room... lacking in colour and personality... sadly rather like the boys !! .. where are the bold colours... fun bedding and toys? God it's dull....

Reactions: 15
I think it was the cashback app she used them in as newborns. I could be wrong though

That bedroom is pure tit. I wish I could show what I've done for my 4 year old. He's got a dinosaur bedroom and people always comment on it. She's so dull I can't believe anyone still follows her

Reactions: 20
I think it was the cashback app she used them in as newborns. I could be wrong though

That bedroom is pure tit. I wish I could show what I've done for my 4 year old. He's got a dinosaur bedroom and people always comment on it. She's so dull I can't believe anyone still follows her
She getting more duller than Emily Norris

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Raffie and me's (Jess) comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ah I love her! She clearly can't stand the witch. This thick rubber faced twonk still doesn't know how to label an AD correctly does she?! Why does it kill her so much to just do the correct thing?

Screenshot_20230223_112307_Instagram.jpg
Can't stand her, I hope a seagull shits down her throat or something equally dramatic while they're on a free holiday......

ETA oh and I literally said the other day on Mick's thread (feebs) how they never comment to each other anymore ....yet here it is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Raffie and me's (Jess) comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ah I love her! She clearly can't stand the witch. This thick rubber faced twonk still doesn't know how to label an AD correctly does she?! Why does it kill her so much to just do the correct thing?

View attachment 1981492Can't stand her, I hope a seagull shits down her throat or something equally dramatic while they're on a free holiday......

ETA oh and I literally said the other day on Mick's thread (feebs) how they never comment to each other anymore ....yet here it is 🙄
I love Jess (Raffie and me). Wonder how Fopps will take this comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she not know how to describe anything as being anything other than gorgeous? Food: gorgeous, friends: gorgeous, random person she's never spoken to: gorgeous and now even a rhino is gorgeous. Sheesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That wildlife park will think they’ve gained a new hyena with her screeching and cackling her way round it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't think I'd use the adjective 'gorgeous' to describe a Rhino. She's on another planet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the duck other than some dumb 42 year old bimbo influencer wannabe has ever in the history of the world called a Rhino bleeping GORGEOUS!?

Watch out David Attenborough she’ll be after your job now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never laughed like that At penguins! Yes they are cute but not piss your self laughin cute funny! Tryin to get noticed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god WHO CARES?! You’re on a dump of a caravan park not the Maldives or Dubai like the rest of them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her cackling at the penguins, I'd have pushed her in if I were near her. Also I'm reporting her again to the ASA, her latest story the adprstay is even smaller than the previous 2 I reported. She knows she has to write AD.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.