Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meal insp from Nicki
Jacket potato ( no oil, only topping option is beans)
Chicken or salmon slop
Some form of Fakeaway that looks duck all like the real thing
Anything with the best ingredient replaced to make it more filling (Zoats anyone?)
Make sure your onion always looks raw and your eggs are cooked for 17 minutes.
Always replace any form of tasty looking carbohydrate with Quinoi or Cardboard equivalent

Top Tips
Pan fry or microwave absolutely everything
Describe it as ‘gorgeous’, ‘so filling’ and perfect for a busy Mum of twins
Describe it as being creamy, but only ever use fat free natural yoghurt
Make sure it has a ‘massive protein hit’ 🙄

Serve it on a side plate but photograph it to make it look huge. Make sure you save enough room for 23 protein yoghurts and half a grenade bar afterwards.

Remember to send Mad Mazza a voicenote and dictate what her Instagram comment should be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She does duck all else, is she so busy she can’t even cook scrambled egg in a pan? Microwaved scrambled egg makes me queasy!

Reactions: 19
It’s very telling that she’s never actually done a video about health and fitness (which she is so passionate about allegedly) with another influencer or professional..she’s so full of her own importance and truly believes there’s nothing anyone else can tell her that she doesn’t know or do better yet, here she is..sacked SW consultant turned fake nutritionist/coach with zero clients 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The microwaved scrambled egg looks like bits of a dirty cleaning sponge, she's the tragical express

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Excuse my language but what the actual duck is that bowl of raw eggs, spinach and mushrooms that’s she’s swilling around 🤢

I love eggs but that just makes me want to gip. I missed the end result as she’s deleted it but it sounds grim! Why does she have to microwave it 🤢 it’s the worst way to cook eggs.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
What in gods name was this supposed to be? Scrambled eggs? Omlit? Boys vomit?
was eggs - but then that extra egg white liquid stuff - to save calories but extra protien ! spinach, mushrooms and I think smoked salmon... mushed up and microwaved... honestly not only does it look vile I bet it bleeping stinks too !!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
urgh her lips on that reel, that lipstick is not her friend! they look like a couple of richmond chipolatas
When I see these images it reminds me of when I’ve ordered make up from my younger years…online…when drunk…and when it arrives I look like a hag compared to how I thought I’d look or how o looked in the past. 😂

---

What in gods name was this supposed to be? Scrambled eggs? Omlit? Boys vomit?
Vomlet 🥚🍳🥘🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
WHO microwaves eggs in this day and age!!?? She is so stuck in the past it’s laughable! So many nice recipes to try and experience and she sticks to the same old tasteless basic overcooked shite. I can’t believe anyone looks at her and thinks FOODIE.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WHO microwaves eggs in this day and age!!?? She is so stuck in the past it’s laughable! So many nice recipes to try and experience and she sticks to the same old tasteless basic overcooked shite. I can’t believe anyone looks at her and thinks FOODIE.
It makes me laugh when she says things like ‘perfect if you work in an office’. 1 - when has she ever worked in an office? (Spying on Chris in the garage doesn’t count) 2 - had she ever worked in that environment she would know that microwaving eggs and tuna and whatever other syn free shite she throws in is just not acceptable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow! I honestly don’t understand her food at all! That meal could have looked so much nicer not microwaved it’s not like she had her twins to look after why is she so busy she needs to destroy her food in the microwave YUK! I’d rather be slightly over weight than eat any of her manky food !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s not even 9:30 and she’s pissed me off already with this. I am a worrier and I know it doesn’t help and can’t change things but I’m certainly not arrogant. Of course princess prikki is too positive to ever suffer any kind of mental health issue 🤬 if only life was that simple.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s not even 9:30 and she’s pissed me off already with this. I am a worrier and I know it doesn’t help and can’t change things but I’m certainly not arrogant. Of course princess prikki is too positive to ever suffer any kind of mental health issue 🤬 if only life was that simple.
me too...she is on cloud bleeping cuckoo land

Reactions: 12
People who are humble worry less?! Never heard so much shite in all my life!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.