Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s constantly posting about change, and not being scared to face change and push yourself and feel the fear and change is needed for growth blah blah blah when everything she does is exactly the same. Same routines, same gym, same ridiculous shopping habits to fill a gaping hole, same meals on rotation. She changes the least out of anyone I have ever seen!

Reactions: 23
Just saw Fopps in the wild. Might not have noticed her had it not been for her screeching LAWSON like a fishwife.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My god I need a punch, but I'm randomly watching some old sw YouTube vlogs, she has popped up. It's the one where she shows her sw group.... the vain egotistical head has got both of her magazine covers on the table where you sign up 🤣🤣🤣

She's so annoying and full of herself. Oh and her face hardly moves it is like a plastic mask 😵💫 the spider lashes are horrific 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More fingering M&S food with manky nails.

fail and repeat, she can’t get out of the cycle

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I am getting so tired of her doing these videos and touching all the food items with her scruffy filthy hands . She’s disgusting !!! I’m sending a email to M&S to express my concern about this kind of set up allowing it to happen whether they are so called Influencers 🤣🤣or not . It’s so unhygienic, utterly disgusting 🤮🤮🤮
Did she not learn anything from Covid?!?!? Selfish woman ‼

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So she gave away those trainers and gained less than 200 followers. 39 have unfollowed already. How embarrassing. I reckon the new agency will drop her soon enough.
CE4DC9B9-7FDC-44F5-B46E-FB3E67014D3C.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine having a career which involved taking pictures of food you didn't buy. It's so tragic.
With your skanky overgrown gel nails :sick:
---

Just reading this article. The money she wastes on pointless and she still hasn’t sorted out her dodgy implants. Shouldn’t she do something to improve her chances of being there for the miracles later in life instead of pissing money away on bots and trainers?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What are we guessing tonight’s reel is going to be…
Who knows because as usual she hasn’t cottoned on that the signal at her gym is crap and her stories from the car never upload properly.

also she’s sitting with hair down, make up on, not looking one bit like someone who has done a hard workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.