Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh please like my reels so I can prove I’m an influencer. 3 hours, 8 comments 1 of which is your own and another your mums. And only 135 likes. You are NOT an influencer Nicola. Make this the year you finally accept it and move on.

To me an influencer who does it as a ‘career’ would be posting paid content at least once week, she’s had a readly ad and that razor ad this whole month. Nothing new. Nothing exciting. Nothing interesting. It’s so pathetic.
Every man and his dog has the razor's ad, the readly ad and gousto just like she has.

Surprisingly i dont think shes had the wild deodorant that's the other one that trawls insta for wannabe influencers.

Before she had kids I liked her content and she certainly wasn't so narcissistic. Trouble is she's trying to me a mumfluencer without doing the mum bit!

Reactions: 16
No 4 year old is Obsessed !!!! with Broccoli . They may really like it . They may even love it but Obsessed Nope . I’ve never ever known anyone misuse a word like she does Obsessed . Clueless for sure 😩
We know she isn’t the brightest but she is just sooooo Embarrassing at times . I cringe at her ignorance

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's just ruined the word obsessed by misusing it so much

My youngest loves brocholi but I would never us the word obsessed.

Reactions: 13
Whose going to win her Nike £110 giveaway then? Mad Mazza, her sister or her one crony? Has she ordered the wrong size and forgot to send them back?

My then 4 yo used to ask for broccoli for breakfast sometimes. Wasn’t ‘obsessed’ though. She has such a limited vocabulary.

Reactions: 14
Whose going to win her Nike £110 giveaway then? Mad Mazza, her sister or her one crony? Has she ordered the wrong size and forgot to send them back?

My then 4 yo used to ask for broccoli for breakfast sometimes. Wasn’t ‘obsessed’ though. She has such a limited vocabulary.
That’s my guess is that she can’t return them!! tit giveaway as it’s a size 6 so limits people entering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those trainers are awful. How sad to think she’ll still be paying them off on klarna long after the person who wins them unfollows her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No 4 year old is Obsessed !!!! with Broccoli . They may really like it . They may even love it but Obsessed Nope . I’ve never ever known anyone misuse a word like she does Obsessed . Clueless for sure 😩
We know she isn’t the brightest but she is just sooooo Embarrassing at times . I cringe at her ignorance
I'm guessing he prefered the brocoli over the microwave meal lasagne slopped next to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One thing I don't get about her (well, one of many things) is when she's calorie counting - and actually what she eats in general - is majority of her food is pre made, ready meals, high sugar. When I'm watching what I eat, if I ate what she did I'd be staving in 30 mins because of the low nutritional value and high sugar? This woman cannot be telling the truth about what she eats in a day, no way. You can actually lower cals and not feel bad hunger pangs as long as you eat fresh foods and lots of veg. Never see her do this. Just weird from a life coach who did a "very very expensive" nutrition course. Do as I say, not as I do eh? And people actually follow her for food inspo 🤣 I guess she's got the 3 pan fry slop meals on rotation, so there's that I guess! And she doesn't work so wtf does she do all day that she can't make a quick few meals!?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those trainers are awful. How sad to think she’ll still be paying them off on klarna long after the person who wins them unfollows her!
I’m that size and need some new trainers for generally running about after a 4 year old in muddy parks and fiends. So I don’t mind how ugly they are as they’ll be trashed pretty quickly. Surely I’ve got a good chance of winning, only me and mad mazza in the draw

• Haha
One thing I don't get about her (well, one of many things) is when she's calorie counting - and actually what she eats in general - is majority of her food is pre made, ready meals, high sugar. When I'm watching what I eat, if I ate what she did I'd be staving in 30 mins because of the low nutritional value and high sugar? This woman cannot be telling the truth about what she eats in a day, no way. You can actually lower cals and not feel bad hunger pangs as long as you eat fresh foods and lots of veg. Never see her do this. Just weird from a life coach who did a "very very expensive" nutrition course. Do as I say, not as I do eh? And people actually follow her for food inspo 🤣 I guess she's got the 3 pan fry slop meals on rotation, so there's that I guess! And she doesn't work so wtf does she do all day that she can't make a quick few meals!?
Don’t forget this is the slimming expert that “doesn’t do hungry” she’s that good it doesn’t happen to her like it does to the rest of us low lifes. Bit like mental health as she’s so positive nothing affects her as she won’t allow it.
The superiority complex is off the scale for this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone care what perfume you're wearing today Nicola ? Do they ? Or is it just another opportunity for your stealth boasting and bragging...... such a bleeping silly show off..... 'ooooh look at me with my expensive perfume' ! Sad witch ... and tagging them too..... :rolleyes:🙈🙈

• Haha
Does anyone care what perfume you're wearing today Nicola ? Do they ? Or is it just another opportunity for your stealth boasting and bragging...... such a bleeping silly show off..... 'ooooh look at me with my expensive perfume' ! Sad witch ... and tagging them too..... :rolleyes:🙈🙈
Because her life is so sad she has to be OBSESSED with materialistic things and yes Fopperholic Failed Coach We are including anything with added Protein in it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She eats way more than she posts. If she truly ate what she posted she would be a genuine size XS

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I spotted Fopps in the wild today . . . at the park. First sighting and the first thing I noticed was how she scanned the park, she was constantly looking around and not looking at the boys. Dad was fully engaged, thankfully. She was very well turned out, in a sea of (practical) trainers and puffer coats, she looked like she was off to afternoon tea, not a trip to the park with the kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I spotted Fopps in the wild today . . . at the park. First sighting and the first thing I noticed was how she scanned the park, she was constantly looking around and not looking at the boys. Dad was fully engaged, thankfully. She was very well turned out, in a sea of (practical) trainers and puffer coats, she looked like she was off to afternoon tea, not a trip to the park with the kids.
She literally thinks she's a celebrity the silly 🐄 🤣 surprised she wasn't wearing the clumpy sandals and the duster coat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.