Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't give a tit where you're going, put your damn seat belt on properly!!

Report it to the Warwickshire police! If they did the PM this week for seatbelt on a social media platform, they can do her!

Reactions: 13
My bro and sis in laws are paying for our 2 to go here as their Christmas present. I'm full on dreading it. They rave about how good it is but I genuinely can't imagine anything worse!

Also, Fopps, this is just an average meal. It's a bleeping jacket potato you deranged melt, you won't instantly gain pounds from a tiny bit of butter and an average amount of cheese. She's so disordered it's unreal.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My bro and sis in laws are paying for our 2 to go here as their Christmas present. I'm full on dreading it. They rave about how good it is but I genuinely can't imagine anything worse!

Also, Fopps, this is just an average meal. It's a bleeping jacket potato you deranged melt, you won't instantly gain pounds from a tiny bit of butter and an average amount of cheese. She's so disordered it's unreal.
Screams disordered doesn’t it? If she dreds what the calories are in that meal then she clearly has a problem

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Sooooo disordered . Who has a family day out but posts about calories on their stories .
She is so utterly obsessed she can’t possibly enjoy anything . How much sadder can she get !?!?!?!?

Reactions: 15
It still makes me laugh that she has the audacity to call herself a foodie when her idea of a treat meal out is a jacket potato! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

She won't eat the coleslaw or the cheese....she'll stick to good old food optimisation 🫠🤣 she's pathetic, beans on a spud was all she would eat when out at one point! And told others to do the same

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
There is no way she had butter on that jacket and we know she didn’t eat the salad (because of the dressing), the cheese or the coleslaw. She ate the dry jacket & beans - don’t know who she thinks she’s kidding 😂😂

Report it to the Warwickshire police! If they did the PM this week for seatbelt on a social media platform, they can do her!
Wish I knew how! Not like we don't know her full address, and I may have screen recorded her stories in case she's sneaky and tries to delete!! Soz not soz fopps, for whenever you see this 😘

Reactions: 16
That meal annoys me , ex SW member , how many times we were brain washed into 1 meal out of 21 isn’t going to ruin your week ! She has big big problems but can squeeze into xs still , a miracle 😂

Reactions: 18

Classic SW mode there and similar to what most would choose following that and then loose their head

The Hub is so expensive! I live near it and have been a few times with my little boy (under one so cheaper) and it’s cheaper in the week but weekends it’s so expensive and just manic!
It’s a really great softplay, best I’ve tried. But it’s expensive so most people I know use it as a treat especially on the weekends when it costs loads - not a regular play place
It’s awful that she seen how great Grayson was at climbing but then started filming Lawson failing, if Lawson was doing well at it, we’d have more videos.

Reactions: 15
I felt so sorry for Grayson on that climbing video- he was clearly doing really well and proud of himself when he shouted over ‘dad’ as Chris was giving Lawson all the praise who wasn’t doing very well - poor Grayson just wanted some acknowledgment.

In all fairness no wander Lawson was struggling so much his trainers were at least 2 sizes Too big for him!

Reactions: 17
She’s honestly got issues with food and I can’t believe Chris or her family haven’t stepped in. It makes me really believe that Chris really did just want the ‘trophy’ blonde bimbo wife and doesn’t give a tit about her really. Half the time he looks like he can’t stand her.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with her lunch. Yet she’s done 2 stories now justifying it. So disordered.

Also Nicola if you really want to answer peoples questions about which blusher you were using, tell them the name of the filter instead. I just tried it and I look completely different and it added colour to my cheeks too. Such an insecure woman she is to still use filters at her age

As if anyone asked what blusher she was wearing 😂 she's beyond tragic at this point, if wish sold influencers....she's what you'd get

• Haha
I think her & Chris take them out all the time to spend as little time as possible with them.
The longer the car journey, the less time they have to parent them, the more naps they take, the less time they have to parent them. They let the play centre or wherever they are entertain them so they have to do the least with them. I had an old friend who did this, she used to say it was easier taking her twin boys out all day than staying at home with them. How sad!

Reactions: 22
There is something seriously wrong with them both as Chris obvs just goes along with her demands.... the boys were up at 5.30am and now they are dragging them out to ANOTHER soft play - they went to soft play yesterday ? They are asleep because they woke so early.... why not just stay home..... honestly this time of year the thought of dressing up.... going out everyday over the weekend just baffles me..... spend, spend, on day trips..... food... coffees..... drinks.... it just blows my mind..... we have a tiny garden but ours would be wrapped up and out there playing on the many bits we had for them - swing, slide, seesaw... or we'd just go for a walk round a local park....... soft play was just for birthdays and if they were invited to parties...... the boys much surely be fed up with it too...... I'd love to see them stay home.. chuck them in the garden.. potter about... make a roast.... eat together.. that's FAMILY time not what she thinks it is chucking money at everything.....
This is proper family time, nothing used to make me happier than pottering round the house whilst the boys played. Mine are 19 and 17 now and we still all love a lazy weekend.

I think her & Chris take them out all the time to spend as little time as possible with them.
The longer the car journey, the less time they have to parent them, the more naps they take, the less time they have to parent them. They let the play centre or wherever they are entertain them so they have to do the least with them. I had an old friend who did this, she used to say it was easier taking her twin boys out all day than staying at home with them. How sad!
I used to do this and stay out really late so I literally just had to give tea, bath then bed. I was very depressed and very lonely back then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

It’s exactly this. A constant cycle of trying to tire them out till they sleep then repeat. I can no longer amuse myself with checking in to see what floppytitties is doing to make an arse of herself currently as I was blocked this week for making a legitimate comment on her story about calling her son “the brother” as well as her obvious favouritism. The block was instant I doubt anyone got to see it. Just as she likes

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.