Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course your top fan has signed up, you probably made her!!! Enjoy earning Β£2.48 this year Mazza, treat him indoors!
Also she has staged this picture with the camera in the hallway as her lounge is nowhere near that big, daft bint she forgets she showed us around the crushed glitter palace!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So …….she begs a PR invite and she’ll do a Quick video asap β€œ with her dirty unmanicured nails 😑 Can this Chav get any more patronising ?!?!? Staged performing puppets all for her selfish gain. Nobody’s interested Fopps . Look at the lack of comments, keep filming yourself luv - - it’s hilarious watching u in isolation πŸ˜‚ What a delightful life she has πŸ™„, she’s now dragging Mad Mazza along 🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So …….she begs a PR invite and she’ll do a Quick video asap β€œ with her dirty unmanicured nails 😑 Can this Chav get any more patronising ?!?!? Staged performing puppets all for her selfish gain. Nobody’s interested Fopps . Look at the lack of comments, keep filming yourself luv - - it’s hilarious watching u in isolation πŸ˜‚ What a delightful life she has πŸ™„, she’s now dragging Mad Mazza along 🀑
Why can't they go away on a freebie without her parents? I feel for her husband to be fair.

Reactions: 15
Apart from for the childcare I reckon they take her parents so they will pay for everything when they are there. You can tell she’s a total spoilt brat who wouldn’t dream of treating her parents to anything unless it benefits her.

Reactions: 19
Haven't had a look in on her for a while but this thread just cracked me up, you're joking that's she's taken her elderly parents on that free trip to do the babysitting?! What's the point, it's a children's entertainment break, where is she going to go off with her husband for a break there? And they've just been away together.

And how stupid do you need to be to think Quidco looks complicated πŸ™„

Also there is no way he's declaring his full earnings, if so I earn about what he does and trust me I'm not driving around in a range rover off to my country club gym, married to a spendaholic twit. Anyone fancy letting the HRMC know 🀣

And the blue suit wtf, worst I've seen yet. Looks like Jane Mcdonald off on a cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she have to pair every outfit with a blazer? Sometimes a leather jacket or something will do

• Heart
Bet she doesn’t blow smoke up Nicolas arse like mad Mazza though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh FFS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ she's putting a highlight of things to do in Warwick πŸ˜‚ as if anybody will need her uhmayzing highlights , as usual LMAO there's only her there , Chris doing as he's told looking about as interested as he ever is on one of HER chosen trips and the kids don't no any different than lone park life , rides and yet more rides oh how thrilled they look there's no friends just her screeching like a mental dysfunctional banchee and Chris just tagging along πŸ˜‚ Great Life Foppy 😏😏😏

So they have just got back from being on a trip for the boys and now they are out again at the park and on the rides
How can they not see that it’s not normal to be out every single day
I’ve never known anything like it !
It’s proper weird behaviour
I live in leamington it’s freezing today why can’t she just stay in for 1 day
I’m sure those kids have been at the park and on rides all bastard week 😑😑

Reactions: 27
So they have just got back from being on a trip for the boys and now they are out again at the park and on the rides
How can they not see that it’s not normal to be out every single day
I’ve never known anything like it !
It’s proper weird behaviour
I live in leamington it’s freezing today why can’t she just stay in for 1 day
I’m sure those kids have been at the park and on rides all bastard week 😑😑
She prefers St Nick's park in the Summer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well don't go until the summer then, daft cow. Her cackling, how do her family(was going to write and friends but she doesn't have any) not strangle her?!!! Bloody freezing in Warwick today. My hands were frozen just walking to Lidl and back (ten minutes down the road from my house)

I can’t actually believe she has posted that photo of herself!

Where the feck are her eyes?????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.