Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pimping them boy's ;) out again...... I can smell the desperation for the Zara collab from here..... she really is scrapping the barrel isn't she ?!!

Reactions: 16
It just doesn’t sit well with me. They are making the boys perform, in order to create content for her instagram, for her to make money from. She’s making them work. It’s not right. You should not use your children. They are not your props.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It just doesn’t sit well with me. They are making the boys perform, in order to create content for her instagram, for her to make money from. She’s making them work. It’s not right. You should not use your children. They are not your props.
Absolutely all these so called mummy bloggers are the same pimping out their kids to line their own pockets

Reactions: 20
They look like they went from wetsuits to T-birds from grease! the reflection of her prompting them on the moves is hysterical, pushy mum vibes for sure, sad twit

Reactions: 21
Absolutely all these so called mummy bloggers are the same pimping out their kids to line their own pockets
She’s showing them more where a lot of the more successful ones have stopped showing their kids yet because they have brain cells & content it hasn’t mattered. She hasn’t got a clue 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Omg , boring beigesons puppets, they are not going to be Fopp’s cash cows anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So so cruel how she uses them to satisfy her Narcissism . You can see how they look at her terrified to put a foot wrong or not to meet HER demands .
Awful selfish woman 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s so sad that she genuinely seems to think people want to see this pathetic content. Her followers keep falling, the miracles clearly don’t want to perform, who is she doing this for? it’s crazy that she continues churning out the same old rubbish when it’s clearly not working!

It’s so sad that she genuinely seems to think people want to see this pathetic content. Her followers keep falling, the miracles clearly don’t want to perform, who is she doing this for? it’s crazy that she continues churning out the same old rubbish when it’s clearly not working!
So true! But let’s face it, what else is she going to do? She’s unmanageable, lazy and vain. Her only life skill is running a scripted diet club & maintaining a 3 stone weight loss for over 20yrs (which even that is bullshit) She won’t want to take a job that’s a ‘come down’ to what she was before (and she’s burnt her sw bridge so can’t go back) and has been revealed as extremely lazy, stupid and dangerous as a ‘nutrition coach’. So she’s pathetically clinging onto Instagram trying to make it pay. But, as you say, her content is abysmal, she has no personality and is an insufferable show off. People are tired of her repetitive tit and she’s bleeping useless at coming up with new content

She must have those shoes stuffed at the toes because there's no way those feet translate to that size of shoe 😂😂😂
Whenever she posts videos of them running you can see that having shoes far too big is affecting how they run/walk. Surely as a self certified shoe expert she must be able to see that they are waddling around trying to keep those boats on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah! That’s Fopps writing that tit!!
You can taste her desperation for her boys to be seen as ‘Zara kids models’ 🤢
Yeah, it's totally Fopps' style of writing. Delusional saying that they fit the bill as Zara models!

Grayson is the better dancer. If that was Lawson, he'd be getting praised by her.

Reactions: 18
Bet she’s kicking herself, lots of Instagram mums have been gifted trips to Dubai! What a failure she is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet she’s kicking herself, lots of Instagram mums have been gifted trips to Dubai! What a failure she is lol
She gets none of the trips that even the barrel scrape brigade get 😂 she really must be bottom of the list, I kept expecting to see a cherryz haul that everyone and his dog seems to get but they've gone bust now so not even got that delight to look forward to seeing her review.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear...
Ahh Fopps mum 🤣 have you had a look in the catalog or seen any of the Zara kids campaigns 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think either beige son has the “look” required for a start though it is absolute years ago my eldest lad was a child model for Woolworths Ladybird and I‘ll tell you it takes a certain kind of child and what they need in absolute bucketfuls is PERSONALITY which is sadly missing in those two who both seem to be dead behind the eyes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.