Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at posts she’s tagged in, the fourth one is a reel from the make up artist who did her make up for that photoshoot. The bit where fopps opens her eyes to do scary eyes is hilarious! Also when Grayson does a fake puke after looking at her! 😂

I think her face looks pretty bad given how much she’s spending on (or begging for) treatments.
I’m bored waiting for our tea to cook so I had a look, she’s a horrible witch, the makeup lady was full of gushing, vomit inducing comments for old fopps and all fopps could be bothered to post back was ❤❤❤. No thank you’s or anything, just a couple of hearts. She doesn’t deserve any followers! Horrible woman

Reactions: 14
Can she only do those pointy finger reels and think of nothing else interesting?

Reactions: 11
Nobody does that pointy thing anymore. Stuck behind the times like her spider leg mascara

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surprised she even answered this. Amazing how now she ‘no longer works for SW’ …stop banging on about it then and acting like they made you some weight loss guru when you can’t even lose weight yourself!
Whats betting this woman is blocked already?

871C7587-CAE7-4BDF-96B9-12574CFD85F6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.