Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely no one is doing a food collab of any kind with Fopps? Bulk orders of turkey mince incoming!!! Food goes to fopps house to die, she will ruin that womans business with her disordered eating and reputation for spraying food with bleach spray to avoid the risk of scoffing it.
Maybe someone should tag that woman in fopps slimming hurled photo to give her a peak at what’s she’s in for 😉🤢

(I’m joking btw! I wouldn’t want to sabotage anyone unless they were doing something extremely exploitive and wrong. Here’s hoping fopps actually learns something about food and changes her ways after 20yrs of sw crap)

Reactions: 7
Few weeks ago she was raving about ‘ Fre Skincare ‘ Todays its this brand , probably because she’s begged a discount code 🙄
No wonder why she isn’t successful at anything including coaching 😂😂😂 when people find out she isn’t genuine
Wasn’t this some friend or family members business? Or am I thinking of someone else…..

just googled them and they’re based in Brighton so possible not

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t this some friend or family members business? Or am I thinking of someone else…..

just googled them and they’re based in Brighton so possible not
She probably opened that email immediately, expecting something for nothing with an email from Fre (e) skincare 🤭

Amazes me who actually pick her to promote a damn thing!

Reactions: 8
She's got to be on vinted somewhere 🧐 she used to sell loads before on ebay! And her selling page

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is so bloody patronising and unlikable. Giving away her ‘expensive’ coat that she’s ‘never worn’ to try and up her engagement. Take it to a shelter and never mention it again and maybe stop spending excessively on tit you don’t need. Read the room you plonker!

Early thread suggestion - it wasn’t free it’s my job. Nicola Ryan you’re an absolute knob!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why have Regatta gifted her a coat in the first place? The day she goes outside in an outdoor style coat will be bloody hilarious. She'd rather freeze in a leather jacket and heels than run round after her kids in a 3 in one style outdoor coat and trainers!!! I wish these companies would do their research and give things to people who 1 deserve them and 2 will use them!

I hate influencer culture it winds me up so much

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Free coat doesn’t fit (because so constantly lies that she is a size 8) so does a giveaway rather than giving it to charity!
As usual such a flawed giveaway too…comment on last few posts…what if people have already commented and don’t want the coat!?
Also I suspect a lot of her followers (me included) are not size 8 (or 10 or 12) as many are a legacy of her slimming world days so not many will actually want it.

Reactions: 17
Free coat 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yeh right ?!?!?
She knows how much she’s struggling with engagement . It’s got Nothing to do with a giveaway
We know you aren’t the brightest Foolish Fopps but you can’t fool us .
We are way too smart for you

Reactions: 13
It's so odd to give away items but not let people state the size they need, she's clearly just raiding her wardrobe to give away things she doesn't like or don't fit her, surely she understands that it will cut down entries massively with only offering it in one size? then again she's not the sharpest tool in the box is she? "let's make someone's day" FFS condescending beeatch

Reactions: 20
She is so bloody patronising and unlikable. Giving away her ‘expensive’ coat that she’s ‘never worn’ to try and up her engagement. Take it to a shelter and never mention it again and maybe stop spending excessively on tit you don’t need. Read the room you plonker!

Early thread suggestion - it wasn’t free it’s my job. Nicola Ryan you’re an absolute knob!
Share this again on page 48 and we can definitely use it...

Reactions: 10
This woman sells all her kids toys, which is fine if that's what she wishes to do....but she doesn't know the true meaning of charity does she. Anything worth more than a couple of quid she sells. Remember how she was selling GIFTED items?!.... The giveaways are purely a tactic to try and get followers. And they're always crap. If she was loaded like she likes to make out, she'd give away decent prizes

Reactions: 17
If you really wanted to have a proper clear out and give something to those less fortunate you’d just donate it to a charity shop. Or is this what she means when she says she donates to charity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you really wanted to have a proper clear out and give something to those less fortunate you’d just donate it to a charity shop. Or is this what she means when she says she donates to charity 😂
Us peasants are the charity 🤣

• Haha
Free coat doesn’t fit (because so constantly lies that she is a size 8) so does a giveaway rather than giving it to charity!
As usual such a flawed giveaway too…comment on last few posts…what if people have already commented and don’t want the coat!?
Also I suspect a lot of her followers (me included) are not size 8 (or 10 or 12) as many are a legacy of her slimming world days so not many will actually want it.
Never thought of that! People who have previously commented…might not want to be involved but are anyway with no choice! What’s the likelihood they are the same size and into the same style if they win?! Such a weird way to do a giveaway and so weird to just give away your own things 😆😆😆

Reactions: 11
This women definitely has a shopping addiction. She has previously bought that I’m a size 8 & either it doesn’t fit her or she didn’t like it & missed the return date she is now choosing to do a giveaway for it. You can tell she doesn’t like it or she would have shown her wearing it to show off how nice it is. It feels like she is gradually working her way around her house & either doing “giveaways” of tat or selling bits. She’s getting desperate as her “content creating” hasn’t taken off & those boys will be at school come September so then what is she gonna do with her time. She must sign up to every affiliate scheme going

Who does a giveaway of a size 8 coat on a page that’s about weight loss and will likely be much larger people following? Is she seriously THAT STUPID?

way to alienate the only fools left following you head!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.