Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did we see the income?! 👀
Let's face it. We saw Chris's income. They're definitely not a wealthy family. I think she needs freebies and I also think there's financial support from family. It's obvious. That weekend away at the weekend will be put through as a business expense. All fake guys. FAKE!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve been watching sas who dares wins…. Would love to see her do it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mum and dad are both with them on the gifted trip......surprise surprise 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
adprstay

Is that a new word you've invited Prikkerholic?

IT'S JUST AN AD. If they've paid you to go, it's an ad!!!

Reactions: 19
I've reported her latest story to the ASA, I also reported yesterday's too, why can't she just write AD like she is meant to. None of this adprstay crap which she will know is not acceptable.

Reactions: 15
I've reported her latest story to the ASA, I also reported yesterday's too, why can't she just write AD like she is meant to. None of this adprstay crap which she will know is not acceptable.
Same. I don’t understand why she has to come up with some many creative ways to say she’s got a freebie.

Reactions: 13
I bet Mazza is in the corner of the room when they’re at it “Chris those socks really suit you- thank you for posting the affiliate link. And Nicola, it’s amazing how you hold that position, me and your Dad will have to give it a try when we’re next at it.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet Mazza is in the corner of the room when they’re at it “Chris those socks really suit you- thank you for posting the affiliate link. And Nicola, it’s amazing how you hold that position, me and your Dad will have to give it a try when we’re next at it.”
Spat my coffee out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow so the big redecoration of the boys room was to paint it white. Groundbreaking. It’s such a small room for two growing boys. I know we say it every day but how can she be so selfish? She has a dressing room, her and Chris’s bedroom and a spare bedroom but her ‘miracles’ have to share?

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Wow so the big redecoration of the boys room was to paint it white. Groundbreaking. It’s such a small room for two growing boys. I know we say it every day but how can she be so selfish? She has a dressing room, her and Chris’s bedroom and a spare bedroom but her ‘miracles’ have to share?
This drives me insane. She also has an ‘office’. They never, ever have friends or family stay over. Even after the America/pandemic debacle her brother and his wife stayed at Mazza’s. Yet her 2 miracles aren’t allowed a room each. The fact they’ve just white washed it too 😱. Two 4 year old boys forced to share a white wash/white noise room!

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t quidco the ad she posted using the newborn twins as the photo? If so, how has she ‘just heard of it’

Reactions: 12
She's so so fake when it comes to adverts, I cringe at her over the top fake gushing, she's not cut out for promoting anything that's for sure

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.