Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out again! And that does not look a well Lawson! Look at the bags under his eyes you poor little one
That kid looks soooo bloody ill...I hope the school intervene more than the nursery appear to.

One of my best friends is a reception class teacher (or whatever it's called these days.) And she would not overlook this happening all the time as a teacher

Reactions: 16
So her idea of “ Family Day “ is filming her ill child and filming all the random strangers she can find . No friends / playmates around , just her and her hoarse cackle.
She is the most self centred witch EVER.
Stick you’re Giveaway 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping clown !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you look at posts she’s tagged in, the fourth one is a reel from the make up artist who did her make up for that photoshoot. The bit where fopps opens her eyes to do scary eyes is hilarious! Also when Grayson does a fake puke after looking at her! 😂

I think her face looks pretty bad given how much she’s spending on (or begging for) treatments.

Reactions: 14
The make up artist for the photo shoot said she wanted to keep it a soft, glam look. Yet Nikki pinned the caked on/filtered look by another MUA. I doubt that would go down well.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think if she had a job (I refuse to call what she does work and I think the fact she thinks it’s work is an insult to anyone who does work) and not a job in the ‘diet industry’ or a job focussed around food she would have a lot less time to be thinking about food. I know not everyone is like this but I’ve just started a new job after 12 years in my old one and it’s so busy and I’m learning so much and actually having to use my brain non stop that I don’t have time to think about food or really feel hungry. Grabbing a quick sandwich and cup of tea where I can, which is fine. There’s probably above adequate protein and nutrition in a tuna mayo on brown and I think I’ve lost a bit of weight too. I also think if she worked she might think of her boys needs more and might want to stay in at the weekends as she would understand what it’s like to be exhausted on a Friday night. She wants to go out all the time because she’s bored as she does nothing with her life all week, and because it gets her away from food because she has nothing else to think about, and on and on it goes. As other people have said she should have got a pet rather than having kids (and ‘mum blogging’ isn’t what it was) and to allegedly put so much time into diet and exercise and protein and still be unhappy with her weight is just sad. I don’t think people are looking for her type of ‘content’ anymore (the rubbish she comes up with is either plagiarised or usless anyway), everything she does just seems totally pointless to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I honestly think if she had a job (I refuse to call what she does work and I think the fact she thinks it’s work is an insult to anyone who does work) and not a job in the ‘diet industry’ or a job focussed around food she would have a lot less time to be thinking about food. I know not everyone is like this but I’ve just started a new job after 12 years in my old one and it’s so busy and I’m learning so much and actually having to use my brain non stop that I don’t have time to think about food or really feel hungry. Grabbing a quick sandwich and cup of tea where I can, which is fine. There’s probably above adequate protein and nutrition in a tuna mayo on brown and I think I’ve lost a bit of weight too. I also think if she worked she might think of her boys needs more and might want to stay in at the weekends as she would understand what it’s like to be exhausted on a Friday night. She wants to go out all the time because she’s bored as she does nothing with her life all week, and because it gets her away from food because she has nothing else to think about, and on and on it goes. As other people have said she should have got a pet rather than having kids (and ‘mum blogging’ isn’t what it was) and to allegedly put so much time into diet and exercise and protein and still be unhappy with her weight is just sad. I don’t think people are looking for her type of ‘content’ anymore (the rubbish she comes up with is either plagiarised or usless anyway), everything she does just seems totally pointless to me.
Spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do they ever have a chilled weekend at home?! All that equipment they have in their back garden and the poor kids never even get a chance to use it!
Wtf is wrong with her?! I swear she just doesn’t like being home with her kids, easier to get out and let a play centre or a park keep them busy for a few hours.

Reactions: 15
They’ll be off to hubagram or whatever it’s called. Her idol Chloe Lauren was there a couple of weeks ago, no doubt fopps will tag her in a story begging for her attention.

also is it just me or is it mad the boys still nap? Even if they are up early. I reckon they’re just generally exhausted all the time god love them

Reactions: 14
Another day, another play centre 😴😴😴

Grow some balls Chris and tell her to duck off. You must be so bored - we all are 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Do they ever have a chilled weekend at home?! All that equipment they have in their back garden and the poor kids never even get a chance to use it!
Wtf is wrong with her?! I swear she just doesn’t like being home with her kids, easier to get out and let a play centre or a park keep them busy for a few hours.
There is something seriously wrong with them both as Chris obvs just goes along with her demands.... the boys were up at 5.30am and now they are dragging them out to ANOTHER soft play - they went to soft play yesterday ? They are asleep because they woke so early.... why not just stay home..... honestly this time of year the thought of dressing up.... going out everyday over the weekend just baffles me..... spend, spend, on day trips..... food... coffees..... drinks.... it just blows my mind..... we have a tiny garden but ours would be wrapped up and out there playing on the many bits we had for them - swing, slide, seesaw... or we'd just go for a walk round a local park....... soft play was just for birthdays and if they were invited to parties...... the boys much surely be fed up with it too...... I'd love to see them stay home.. chuck them in the garden.. potter about... make a roast.... eat together.. that's FAMILY time not what she thinks it is chucking money at everything.....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the boys being asleep at midday at 4 shows there’s something wrong! They’re either both ill or both exhausted by being dragged all over the show after a week in nursery. My daughter loved her sleep but at 4 only slept in the day if she was ill or on the way home from holiday. My son stopped napping at 2!

ETA I bet she’s still forcing them to bed at 6.45 and that’s why they’re getting up at 5.30. Maybe time to give them their own rooms and cut down on the me, me, me time eh flopps?

Reactions: 22
I think the boys being asleep at midday at 4 shows there’s something wrong! They’re either both ill or both exhausted by being dragged all over the show after a week in nursery. My daughter loved her sleep but at 4 only slept in the day if she was ill or on the way home from holiday. My son stopped napping at 2!

ETA I bet she’s still forcing them to bed at 6.45 and that’s why they’re getting up at 5.30. Maybe time to give them their own rooms and cut down on the me, me, me time eh flopps?
She’ll be on the phone to that sleep expert again! Think she keeps taking them to soft play so she can leave them to it and she can catch up on Tattle

A drag queen wears less makeup.! F sake! 🙄
Does she use panstick foundation? Only those of us of a certain age will know what it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They were at a soft play yday ! Obviously all knackered yet going to another one today ! What the actual duck
They seriously are not normal ! Her and Chris !

Reactions: 18
There is something seriously wrong with them both as Chris obvs just goes along with her demands.... the boys were up at 5.30am and now they are dragging them out to ANOTHER soft play - they went to soft play yesterday ? They are asleep because they woke so early.... why not just stay home..... honestly this time of year the thought of dressing up.... going out everyday over the weekend just baffles me..... spend, spend, on day trips..... food... coffees..... drinks.... it just blows my mind..... we have a tiny garden but ours would be wrapped up and out there playing on the many bits we had for them - swing, slide, seesaw... or we'd just go for a walk round a local park....... soft play was just for birthdays and if they were invited to parties...... the boys much surely be fed up with it too...... I'd love to see them stay home.. chuck them in the garden.. potter about... make a roast.... eat together.. that's FAMILY time not what she thinks it is chucking money at everything.....
I totally agree! We usually go for a walk to our local park most weekends for an hour or two, maybe a nice walk to the woods, then the rest of the weekend is spent playing at home with her toys, crafts, colouring, tv and chilling! My daughter only goes to nursery 3 mornings per week, but she needs downtime at the weekends! Fopps 100% just doesn’t like to be at home with them, she doesn’t want to entertain them and because they’re dragged out here there and everywhere, they have no clue how to just play with their toys etc.

Reactions: 12
They’ve paid £45 to go there? Plus 2 hours fuel, coffees and probably lunch. The woman is insane, throwing money at your kids like that doesn’t make you good parents! Chris needs to grow a pair and put his foot down!

• Wow
When my brother and I were small my Mum and Dad took us to meet family at the weekends. Spend Sunday's with our Grandparents. AT THEIR HOME. I bet the boys would love that. What is she thinking??! They'll run out of options soon having visited every soft play that exists. How bloody BORING!!!!

Reactions: 17
The Hub is so expensive! I live near it and have been a few times with my little boy (under one so cheaper) and it’s cheaper in the week but weekends it’s so expensive and just manic!
It’s a really great softplay, best I’ve tried. But it’s expensive so most people I know use it as a treat especially on the weekends when it costs loads - not a regular play place

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.