Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t really agree with slating her age (we are all going to get there, hopefully!) and situations / choices mean that people have children at different ages. I also don’t agree that she has PND. I think she basically doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body and everything; money, clothes, house etc etc are far more important to her.
While she may not want ‘negativity’ in her life, she cannot carve a career on social media blogging / vlogging about her life, without showing the reality. She’s lucky to have so much help pretty much all of the time it seems but pretends she doesn’t. There is always someone else there because the boys are always looking at the other person/people. She needs to move away from family related content as she is not relatable at all.
I follow a few similar ‘influencers’ and she obviously follows them too; as soon as they do a collab she start trying to advertise for them eg Tesco.
I think her aggressive tone and defensive attitude, along with her delete and block is not a sign of any post natal depression etc, it’s because she is a narcissist and cannot believe anyone would dare to question /disagree with her and ultimately she wants to protect her ‘brand’ more than anything.
She’s such an unlikeable person.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
View attachment 34572
Two things here:
1. Not everyone is as dim as you, Prikki, and so can work out 2 lots of £20 is £40 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
2. The kids jail, sorry play pen has got to be making an appearance soon if she’s getting rid of her child containers

Oh, and she has twins. Did you know?! 😝😝
Has she posted these as items for sale?? Surely they should be in with the job adverts as local babysitting services. The jumperoos looked after the boys more than she did for the first 10 months 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

EyesOpened123

I can’t go into any details because as we all know, Fopp studies this thread likes she’s back at Derby Polytechnic but....I know someone that knows her and apparently it’s true...she’s a massive dickhead. I wish I could tell the whole story but it would put the other person in a difficult position but I feel happy knowing that our opinion from what we just see online is completely backed up by someone who’s known her IRL for a long time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Pinklady567

VIP Member
From watching her vlogs for the last couple of weeks I’ve realised that she shop buys her lunch and drinks when going for picnics. This is such a waste and environmentally unfriendly. She doesn’t work so why is she not making picnics or chopping up fruit to take in a Tupperware box. She buys sushi, fruit, Costa drive thru that hand out cups. Then she bangs on about her channel mum cup she received but doesn’t use it, make a coffee at home and take it with you. She such a contradiction!
There is no excuse either that she has no time to prepare a picnic stop looking in the mirror and get on with it!! Dickhead

• Heart
Reactions: 32

lexiloo

VIP Member
you just know she will have gone one further, one bigger and one better than everyone else she has ever seen have a party, thats her all over! she has to be seen to be better but im still calling it as tacky central......remember how drab the gender reveal was? ;) she's about as exciting/interesting as a dose of thrush......in fact that sums her up pretty well........an irritating c**t 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Catwinky

Chatty Member
My default isn't to jump to Fopp's defense, but I get what she's saying here. I've always felt it's not the quantity of food, or what you actually eat - for me, it depends on how I feel. If I feel out of control, rushed, shamed, guilty, or forget the quantity of what I've eaten, then I see that as a binge (for clarify: distinct from BED). Doesn't matter if that's a massive bag of raisins, or a packet of custard creams.
What you've just said is my entire problem with her video.
Forgetting the quantity you have eaten i.e having an extra pot of yoghurt is not a binge. You've just had a bit more than you should.
A true binge is eating everything in sight uncontrollably no matter what it is it could mean literally emptying your cupboards and you eat until you are sick.
People saying 'oh i've really binged today i've had a packet of crisps and chocolate bar' are not binge eaters and most certainly should not be giving out advice in a video, a video that will attract true binge eaters.
Going for a walk or waiting 5-10 minutes before you decide to 'binge' will not help with what is a serious disorder.

Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Cannot wait for this party it’s going to be a bloody spectacle.

Hope to see a nice fun game of pin the Gucci belt on the bimbo.

🍿🍿🍿

• Haha

maggiedoot

Re the Vlog @15:11, the boys in the ball pool. Lawson really unresponsive, sad eyes, Not even a muscle moving. and Grayson holding onto the edge looking up at her with a bewildered look on his face. And not one ball on the floor. i don't think they even know what that ball pool is for. That tiny snippet made me really, really sad. Nikki would be better taking her life off social media before she looks back and realised that those two boys had no life while she was selling her soul & theirs. Imagine to long so much and so long for an opportunity ... to waste it.

• Sad

Monkey47

VIP Member
She's going to claim she ate sooo many plates of party food that she is stuffed and has no room for anything but the tiniest piece of cake.
I'm calling it now.
My moneys on ‘I was way too nervous to eat. Does anyone else get like that over parties?’

• Haha
How does she have 150k followers but only pull in 200 likes and 5 comments (4 corrected) so cringe I think she could do with giving up now whilst she’s ahead-ish 😩

• Haha

Halloween

I don't get her coffee/Costa obsession. She says how Costa drive thru's are a 'live safer' for Mums but she drinks decaf?!
That's like me really really needing a glass of wine at the end of a sh!tty day and picking up some non-alcoholic stuff.
I LOVE COFFEE, it has helped me through some pretty sleepless years. I equally love a nice glass of wine at the end of the day. Take away the caffeine/alcohol and it's just a glass of juice/milk.
Why does she bang on about coffee so much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

EyesOpened123

The thing I struggle with is the thought processes that she (and most influencers/vloggers actually) must have. They must think “oooh this is great content, my life is so important and interesting - I’ll film this”. I just don’t get it....she isn’t an expert in anything, no formal training in beauty or fashion, no nutritional training or fitness. She’s just an average person living an average life. It’s the entitlement and arrogance I can’t stand. I would die of cringe if I filmed my life constantly - as would my family and friends no doubt.

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Grey balls, grey walls and grey days to be fair, but whatever you do don’t say grey hair!!!!!

• Haha
Since when did she work in the shoe industry? Why does she have to be an expert on every fucking thing known to mankind?
Can’t she just say “I had a Saturday job in a shoe shop”? I mean, I worked in a clothes shop when I was at school but it doesn’t mean I can put “worked in the fashion industry” on my CV! She’s not Jimmy fucking Choo 😡

But she's got a degree you know 🤣🤣
From Disney, certified by Mickey Mouse

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If her hubby hadn't of had a fancy flat, nice watch, designer clothes and a poncy job she wouldn't have looked twice at him. He's not exactly Tom Hardy... There's still a search party out looking for his personality and charisma...Not that her cup is overflowing in those areas either tbh. Maybe they are well suited after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LadySkywalker

Can everyone remember when they started to dislike Fopperhoic because of something she posted? I’m sure we all started following her because we liked her- I originally followed because of SW (although I found the excessive !!!!!!!!! When describing a bog standard spag Bol a bit much) and enjoyed following her when she was pregnant. However, for me, it became more of a “love to hate” follow when she started writing Instagram posts from the point of view of the newborn twins. I honestly just couldn’t 🤪🤪🤪
I think the Martin Luther King quote showing a picture of her in a bikini on holiday was a tipping point. Deranged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28