Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all going to be about her and not the boys....I’m not sure I am ready for the amount of fake laughing that will be in week three of the bollocks diaries 😂

The diaries are horrendous!! How boring is she? You can tell she is trying to be Lucy Jessica Carter. She is trying to force the banter and fun relationship Lucy has with her husband with Chris and it just doesn’t work.

Her camera and editing skills are disastrous. I love Jamie Genevieve and her weekly vlogs are sooo slick and also hilarious cause she’s just being her not trying super hard to copy someone else. She also doesn’t film people everywhere she goes unlike fopperbore!! This women really gets on my nerves!

Reactions: 16
Quark flavoured with Options hot chocolate
Scan bran birthday cake
Chia seeds on everything
Tex mex chilli
And Fopps will save her syns for a measly measured gin and slimline😴
Don’t forgot the is it chicken or salmon curry either dish too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly wish I could but it would be really obvious who I’m talking about and would be unfair on someone I care about. But believe me the story completely backs up everything on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly wish I could but it would be really obvious who I’m talking about and would be unfair on someone I care about. But believe me the story completely backs up everything on here!
That's good enough for me 👍 You're deffo not the only person to come on here and say the same about her. Terrible really, I'd have expected people on her side flying to her defence but not even Chris has much to say.

Reactions: 5
Cannot wait for this party it’s going to be a bloody spectacle.

Hope to see a nice fun game of pin the Gucci belt on the bimbo.

🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God if I were Fopps, I just wouldn’t be able to deal with all these comments. I’d just shut off for a month and enjoy life. But she needs all swipe ups and all that crap now so......

Reactions: 8
birthday party predictions:
grey cake
grey bouncy castle
hopefully she won't go all the way and get a grey clown:eek:

I hope I haven ruined the surprise. I'm not being mean she went there first with the grey ball pit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What I dont get is how she has so few comments on her posts with so many followers? My friend has about 4K followers and gets around 400 to 500 comments on each post??

Reactions: 5
grey cake
grey bouncy castle

I hope I haven ruined the surprise. I'm not being mean she went there first with the grey ball pit!!!
She'll get the grey weather too by the look of things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I dont get is how she has so few comments on her posts with so many followers? My friend has about 4K followers and gets around 400 to 500 comments on each post??
Half of them are probably bought and then the other half are us who follow to look then react on here 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quark flavoured with Options hot chocolate
Scan bran birthday cake
Chia seeds on everything
Tex mex chilli
And Fopps will save her syns for a measly measured gin and slimline😴
Scran bran birthday cake 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 . Cooked in a mug?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
grey cake
grey bouncy castle

I'm betting some sort of gifted semi-naked drip cake (Instagram classic)
A bouncy castle that's really one of those tiny shop bought ones that you barely bounce on
Grey and white balloons
The boys in bow ties

• Haha
Reactions: 20
grey cake
grey bouncy castle

Fopps is a grey clown though herself, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The poor boys will look back and think 2019 was the year colour stopped existing.

"the ahhmaaahhzing cake was very kindly gifted by XYZ the boys loved it and I had one spoonful I'm soooooo full".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"we tried olives today, will be featured on this week's blog"..... FML
She's an absolute cringe fest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This party is going to give us so much content 😂 it’s just going to be a billy/Sam faiers carbon copy with a little less money and a little more tack.

I also reckon the cake will be gifted following her ‘gosh how do you order a birthday cake?!’ post. The market is saturated with bakers and im guessing someone will be so desperate to get some exposure they will give good old fopps a freebie to sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.