Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg comments like this really annoy me. How is this different to having two young children. Still two children so still double the trouble.
Yes...: and actually once they are sleeping and napping in sync it is easier than having 2 young children. I had twins who thankfully were full term and after the first 3 months I think they were easier to manage.

Reactions: 4
Re the Vlog @15:11, the boys in the ball pool. Lawson really unresponsive, sad eyes, Not even a muscle moving. and Grayson holding onto the edge looking up at her with a bewildered look on his face. And not one ball on the floor. i don't think they even know what that ball pool is for. That tiny snippet made me really, really sad. Nikki would be better taking her life off social media before she looks back and realised that those two boys had no life while she was selling her soul & theirs. Imagine to long so much and so long for an opportunity ... to waste it.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Re the Vlog @15:11, the boys in the ball pool. Lawson really unresponsive, sad eyes, Not even a muscle moving. and Grayson holding onto the edge looking up at her with a bewildered look on his face. And not one ball on the floor. i don't think they even know what that ball pool is for. That tiny snippet made me really, really sad. Nikki would be better taking her life off social media before she looks back and realised that those two boys had no life while she was selling her soul & theirs. Imagine to long so much and so long for an opportunity ... to waste it.
Oh my god. Those poor boys in that GREY ball pit. Sums it up. Depression in one image.

Reactions: 19
Omg. That was really disturbing the way they looked in that grey ball pit. That has freaked me out a little bit. I’m sure my twins would have been going crazy chucking the balls around etc. That vlog looks like the absolute most boring piece of shite on the internet. Pointless nonsense. Can’t watch.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she filmed all of those other children at the birthday party and put it on YouTube... Actually think it's disgusting. I bet the parents didn't give their permission...

I went for the first time this weekend. It was okay but don't know why you would want to go there repeatedly. It wasn't that special.
Me too, and the same with her hauls, because you never see her wearing half of it
There is no bloody way she keeps all of them. We never see her wearing hardly any of them and she always posting selfies on Instagram. Apart from a few outfits we don’t see the others again. It’s all bullshit & done for content. I am surprised she ain’t banned from river island & primark if she’s regularly returning clothes. I do think she has a shopping addiction and coupled with her constant need for stranger validation I think fopps is giving us a unrealistic picture of her life. I think she is a very unhappy person behind the scenes.

Reactions: 12
She has done that purely for herself and the gram not for any benefit of the boys
Imagine buying your children grey toys to play with 😭😭😭😭
She's just on another level. My partner hates "clutter" and always complains about the kids toys but I will fight him to the death before any of them gets "put away/in the bin" as they're so aesthetically displeasing. Kids like colours. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There is no bloody way she keeps all of them. We never see her wearing hardly any of them and she always posting selfies on Instagram. Apart from a few outfits we don’t see the others again. It’s all bullshit & done for content. I am surprised she ain’t banned from river island & primark if she’s regularly returning clothes. I do think she has a shopping addiction and coupled with her constant need for stranger validation I think fopps is giving us a unrealistic picture of her life. I think she is a very unhappy person behind the scenes.
She probably travels around different branches to return them on the sly. That's the real reason she's always out 'fopping' the FOPPtard 🙄✋

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how her weekend hasn’t consisted of the babies in the garden, paddling pool, sand pit, buckets of water, toys, snacks on the grass, bbqs, Ice cream etc. My son is the same age as hers and he’s been roaming around in the garden all weekend, with family popping in to visit etc. And all my mums friends have joked that we’ve all done the exact same this weekend! I’ve not even watched the vlog but doesn’t sound like that’s included?!

Me and my husband (he hates her because I dislike her and joins in with torturing himself) got really upset at that part. Our twins are 7 months. If they reacted that way when seeing us it would break me

• Sad
I don’t understand how her weekend hasn’t consisted of the babies in the garden, paddling pool, sand pit, buckets of water, toys, snacks on the grass, bbqs, Ice cream etc. My son is the same age as hers and he’s been roaming around in the garden all weekend, with family popping in to visit etc. And all my mums friends have joked that we’ve all done the exact same this weekend! I’ve not even watched the vlog but doesn’t sound like that’s included?!
To save you the bother... She has done absolutely none of that all she did for the boys was go to a birthday party today (and film and release footage online of all of the children present) that's it the rest was for her from Friday

Reactions: 6
Yeh we had ours at 9.5 months old and the HV went through loads of stuff, checking what they can do and score them according to that. They had toys and stuff out at the appointment so they could see for themselves what they play with and how etc. The HV said to me they only really have concerns if they can't pull themselves up or weight bare by this age..... Made me think of Flops at that point. Would absolutely love to be a fly on the wall at their appointment.

My nephew has a developmental delay, we don't know what's wrong but he has lots of genetic testing etc. How utterly stupid of her if she doesn't take them to their appointments, she would be failing them as a mum.

I'm sorry but why is it called the family diaries when it is just fopps talking into a camera for majority. Dont see the boys doing anything but being in a high hair car seat or pram. Also omg .. they didnt want yo nap at nap time?? Good luck to you continuing the multiple naps in a few month because they will both decide they dont want it and then you'll feel the tiredness. Also having to take the boys out in a pram because grayson is trying to walk and is climbing all over her? Give me a break anything for her easy life I'm ranting but God she pisses me off. Oh and to top it off I'll take them out all day here and there because I need to keep up my social life .. but I never go out 😴😴 yawn.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but why is it called the family diaries when it is just fopps talking into a camera for majority. Dont see the boys doing anything but being in a high hair car seat or pram. Also omg .. they didnt want yo nap at nap time?? Good luck to you continuing the multiple naps in a few month because they will both decide they dont want it and then you'll feel the tiredness. Also having to take the boys out in a pram because grayson is trying to walk and is climbing all over her? Give me a break anything for her easy life I'm ranting but God she pisses me off. Oh and to top it off I'll take them out all day here and there because I need to keep up my social life .. but I never go out 😴😴 yawn.
Could anyone else feel the rage when she was talking about them NOT napping on her schedule? *tweak the routine and do a video about "following their lead" coming up *

Reactions: 6
Was going to comment about how pissed off I am about the ball pit clip.. she’s blocked me for liking a comment the other day.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.