Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know that Chris is getting it in the neck because its pouring down!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's going to claim she ate sooo many plates of party food that she is stuffed and has no room for anything but the tiniest piece of cake.
I'm calling it now.
My moneys on β€˜I was way too nervous to eat. Does anyone else get like that over parties?’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've come out of hibernation especially for this...the event of the century πŸ™ˆπŸ€£. I've missed you lot! So much catching up to do...she's been busy to have this many threads on her. I've unfollowed her but have had a peek here and there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I follow Triplet Dad of 4. I'm pretty sure those girls aren't much older than the boys and they're all really active. I think they were premature too.
Pretty certain they were 34 weekers - they've all been on the move & climbing for months! Putting super twin mum Fopp to shame too with 3 babies & a toddler!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've come out of hibernation especially for this...the event of the century πŸ™ˆπŸ€£. I've missed you lot! So much catching up to do...she's been busy to have this many threads on her. I've unfollowed her but have had a peek here and there.
Ah welcome back, it’s bigger than a royal wedding 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I follow Triplet Dad of 4. I'm pretty sure those girls aren't much older than the boys and they're all really active. I think they were premature too.
I love triplet mum and dad of 4. Kids are great, they are always down on the floor playing with the them. #Ads have started appearing more lately but I just skip them as not interested in it.

Reactions: 3
She’s probably told all her friends do not put on social media as it will reck the Ryan diaries

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely! πŸ€₯🀫
I'd said I was going to stick around until their birthday but I was getting so riled up by the bs that I had to step back. However curiosity has won out...I want to know how this train wreck is going to end. They're still not doing much I see which is sad.

Thanks 😊
I know what you mean, I’ve stopped reading her posts as she annoys me how rude she is to her sheep.
And no, the poor boys are still the same, despite her trying to make out they are trying to walk 🀣🀣 she is still a joker!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.