Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irrch

Chatty Member
At the moment both boys are absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way. I wonder what Fopps reaction will be if one of them turns out to be overweight, or has buck teeth ? For most of us, we'd still love them and see them as gorgeous and perfect but I wonder what her attitude would be?
Exactly, this is the impression I get with her defensive replies about them. It’s so creepy and off you just love your kids as they are because they are your kids! Be happy to have healthy babies.

Can just imagine ‘disclaimer these are sunglasses my child does not wear glasses’
‘Nothing wrong with left handed boys but both mine write perfectly with their right’
‘Higher ears are fine but it’s the lighting, if you watch my YouTube videos you’ll see ears are perfectly aligned to the exact degree deemed acceptable’

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Chasing_pavements

The passive aggressive reply without an ‘x’ again. The person was clearly only asking if they are walking yet because she is recommending somewhere where obviously it must only be suitable if they are walking.

But psycho eyes Fopps 👀thinks it’s a sly dig and replies in her usual cheeky cow way to something she doesn’t like.
I remember pre babies she was posting about buying a chair for the nursery...(obviously hoping to be gifted one)
I told her that I bought one and it was never used.
She replied to tell me she would be breastfeeding her babies so will need one... her reply was so bitchy..
I replied and told her I was currently breastfeeding my 10m old son.
My advise fell on deaf ears and she got one...
Couldn’t help but smile though when I saw her post selling the chair as “like brand new”
Not sure why she has to be defensive about every little thing. At that point I still quite liked her. So it wasn’t remotely an attack just genuine advice.
I unfollowed after that.. x

Reactions: 24

JRHD11

5ED93E87-2696-493A-A2F7-FD3727EFA92B.jpeg

Two things here:
1. Not everyone is as dim as you, Prikki, and so can work out 2 lots of £20 is £40 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
2. The kids jail, sorry play pen has got to be making an appearance soon if she’s getting rid of her child containers

Oh, and she has twins. Did you know?! 😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisy000

Sorry if this has been said before but I don’t get how she can claim to be quitting her job because she can not bear to be away from her boys even for a few hours yet is also considering nursery (for their development obviously 🙄) It just doesn’t make sense and why don’t people on her page seem to get it. When she mentioned nursery it was all ‘yes do it for them, it’ll be amazing’ then minutes later ‘oh you’re an amazing mum putting your family first and leaving SW!’ Have I missed something???
This is the thing I can’t deal with, just be honest and real. I have twins and it’s bloody hard as are all babies (I’m not like Fopps thinking I’m superior) I work 2 days as I need an income and I’m a better mum having had the time away. No issue with not working or nursery just the contradiction

• Heart

caz272

Chatty Member
I first started following Fopps when I was interested in SW, and her pregnancy journey.It started going down bank for me when all her family were Gifted their break up north.Her sense of entitlement and her me me attitude drives me up the wall.I only found about tattle when it was mentioned on her post.She uses her boys as cash cows and I doubt if we will ever find out the truth why she left SW.Chris looks bored out of his brain with all her antics, and the boys don’t look very animated.Thanks for the laughs on this tattle thread

• Heart
Reactions: 23

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
birthday party predictions:
grey cake
grey bouncy castle
hopefully she won't go all the way and get a grey clown:eek:

I hope I haven ruined the surprise. I'm not being mean she went there first with the grey ball pit!!!

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Back to the ginger comments, look at her reply 🙈The comment wasn't nasty. No wonder more and more followers are finding their way here....
20190821_143730.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
The problem with Nikki is she built her following up with her SW. I'm a 40 year old woman with a teenager doing A levels. I dont want to see baby stuff any more. I unfollowed. I dont shop in Primark. And I dont plaster myself in full make up every day. She needs to decide what she is. Mum, - fingers in quotes here- fashion guru 😂😂 or a wannabe make up advisor. Pick one. Stick with it. I follow a few make up people, couple of fashion girls and that's it nowadays.

Reactions: 22

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
A gifted photoshoot. I don't understand these companies giving things to people who can actually afford it for FREE??? I'd have so much more respect for them if they actually gave stuff to people who couldn't afford it and who are in need! The shame of it. Taking stuff for free when you can afford it. Boils my blood.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
This is what I meant stretching and narrowing - I'm absolutely not body shaming or anything like that, I'm shaming the (alleged by me) deception of these weightloss/sw influencers. On the right she's of course still slim, but certainly not looking anywhere near as narrow or long headed as she does in the selfie.

Attachments

Scullybob

VIP Member
Or god forbid one of them is actually ginger.
Given the hysterical way she handled the mere mention that Grayson looked a teensy weensy bit ginger, imagine if he turns out to actually be ginger. He may also inherit his father's ears and teeth.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Doesn’t Lawson look like a different kid when other people are engaging with him? So happy.

That’s right Princess. You plaster all your life over social media and block anyone who doesn’t kiss your arse or thinks your kids may be ginger as nobody else’s opinion matters at all 😂
When she said she was catching up on messages sat in the car I thought then, what she really means is she is scanning Instagram and blocking the shit out of people😂😂

• Haha

JRHD11

agreed! and im a twin mum, in fact I often say in some ways twins are a little easier as they're at the same stage, so I wasn't ever chasing a toddler while carrying a baby etc, the only time I found it tough was trying to feed two newborns at the same time or night feeds, id change, feed and wind one, settle them back down, be almost delirious through lack of sleep yet have to get the other one up and repeat lol hubby was a good help but not often there due to his work, comments like that feed her already huge ego urgh
It’s not the same in anyway as at least I could give one back come 5.30pm but I used to look after my own little boy and another baby a few days older than him twice a week for 3 years, and I have to say, looking after 2 babies the same age was no different from one; feed them both at the same time, put them down for a nap at the same time, change them one after the other and as they got older, they started to entertain themselves more and more. I now have a 5 yr age gap between my two son and baby and that is so much harder in comparison- they might both need to be fed, at the same time, but one wants food and the other wants milk. One’s tired and needs a nap and the other is literally crying for attention etc. It’s been said before, but I’ll say it again: ALL mum’s are amazing, regardless of whether they’re a mum to one, more than one, multiples, step mums etc and comments like the one left on her profile boil my piss, especially as Fopps is a failure in many ways in the Mum department!

• Heart