Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can everyone remember when they started to dislike Fopperhoic because of something she posted? I’m sure we all started following her because we liked her- I originally followed because of SW (although I found the excessive !!!!!!!!! When describing a bog standard spag Bol a bit much) and enjoyed following her when she was pregnant. However, for me, it became more of a “love to hate” follow when she started writing Instagram posts from the point of view of the newborn twins. I honestly just couldn’t 🤪🤪🤪
I think the Martin Luther King quote showing a picture of her in a bikini on holiday was a tipping point. Deranged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I can't believe they haven't had their developmental check yet. We had ours at 10 months but maybe that's because we live in a different area maybe? Or maybe she doesn't want them to have theirs because she knows they are behind
Yeh we had ours at 9.5 months old and the HV went through loads of stuff, checking what they can do and score them according to that. They had toys and stuff out at the appointment so they could see for themselves what they play with and how etc. The HV said to me they only really have concerns if they can't pull themselves up or weight bare by this age..... Made me think of Flops at that point. Would absolutely love to be a fly on the wall at their appointment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Firstly why is she still giving them purées! Give them a chopped up strawberry! Yes more ends up on the floor but that’s ok it’s them learning foppsy!
Plus I have twins and I’m not going to lie I haven’t struggled with them in the heat instead of dragging them out and about for your stupid Ryan dairies stay at home with them keep them in doors or get a paddling pool and let them play!
You don’t need to say it’s a struggle to look after babies in the heat. Just say you struggle to look after your babies full stop.

Reactions: 20
I think she feeds them so she can totally control what they eat and keep it clean and tidy, she would freak out at the mess they would make feeding themselves and how on earth would she be able to count the calories, fat, protein, carbs each one had eaten if she let them do it themselves ;) total and utter control freak is our fopps

Reactions: 20
I think the Martin Luther King quote showing a picture of her in a bikini on holiday was a tipping point. Deranged
For me it was soon as she had the boys and how unrealistic she is. No mother in the world can relate to her as it's all fake. I'd think more of her if she showed us pictures of toys everywhere and the boys with food all over them and herself in a dressing gown all day after having no sleep. Her life isn't real wether you have 1 or 6 kids it's impossible to live how she does

Reactions: 14
I think she feeds them so she can totally control what they eat and keep it clean and tidy, she would freak out at the mess they would make feeding themselves and how on earth would she be able to count the calories, fat, protein, carbs each one had eaten if she let them do it themselves ;) total and utter control freak is our fopps
I’ve just watched her boys clothing haul (hooktube, obvs) and she goes on and on about how she buys the cheap stuff because they get so messy. Sorry, what now?!? Those kids aren’t allowed to feed themselves and when they are, it’s rice cakes and FULL FAT cheese, and so hardly the messiest of foods and she’ll insist that they wear the biggest bibs known to man in the process. Even when she feeds them, they’re often in just their nappies. So at what point do they get messy?!

She spouts SO much BS it’s unbelievable!

Reactions: 17
My daughter is nearly 11 months and the only way I can still spoonfeed her is to distract her with finger food. So I just let her eat everything herself
Now. Occasionally when we are on the go a puree would be easier and quicker to make sure she has a whole portion but there is no way she’d let me!

Reactions: 2
My daughter is nearly 11 months and the only way I can still spoonfeed her is to distract her with finger food. So I just let her eat everything herself
Now. Occasionally when we are on the go a puree would be easier and quicker to make sure she has a whole portion but there is no way she’d let me!
my two were the same, ive got twins so mealtimes were lots of fun, messy, sticky, loads to clean up afterwards and often them needing a full wash or even a bath at times but its all part of it and actually a lot of fun seeing them learn to feed themselves and pick the food up etc, her total need for control is holding them back, selfish sod!

Reactions: 11
What happened? Did I miss this?

The post this morning, one plate, one bib, one spoon. My guess is they don’t actually like the food she makes so barely eat any of it and then fill up on rice cakes the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can't believe they haven't had their developmental check yet. We had ours at 10 months but maybe that's because we live in a different area maybe? Or maybe she doesn't want them to have theirs because she knows they are behind
Or they have had them and it’s official they are behind in their development. She is hardly going to broadcast that but then again the Health Visitor won’t know what she is talking about as Foppersillycow knows best cos she is a twin Mum New Mum etc don’t you know

Reactions: 7
Firstly why is she still giving them purées! Give them a chopped up strawberry! Yes more ends up on the floor but that’s ok it’s them learning foppsy!
Plus I have twins and I’m not going to lie I haven’t struggled with them in the heat instead of dragging them out and about for your stupid Ryan dairies stay at home with them keep them in doors or get a paddling pool and let them play!
You don’t need to say it’s a struggle to look after babies in the heat. Just say you struggle to look after your babies full stop.
I was thinking the exact same thing.Instead of dragging them around shops and Costa why not have a paddling pool in the garden and have a lovely chilled family day at home !? I think she is the one struggling in the heat trying to keep up appearances😙She always has to be doing something, it's ok to relax and sometimes do nothing and have a normal family day at home instead of getting all dolled up to strut around the shops to be seen portraying what she thinks is the "perfect" family .She is really going to have a shock to the system when the boys are completely mobile 😂

Reactions: 12
Or they have had them and it’s official they are behind in their development. She is hardly going to broadcast that but then again the Health Visitor won’t know what she is talking about as Foppersillycow knows best cos she is a twin Mum New Mum etc don’t you know
I was thinking the same that she may have had them but has chosen not to share which speaks volumes as she usually likes to share everything !!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I hope those kids are little shits, drawing on walls, shitting on the sofa and hopefully they’ll smash her phone and laptop too. She drives me up the wall and I can’t wait for her to get a real taste of what having kids is really like

• Haha
Reactions: 22

The post this morning, one plate, one bib, one spoon. My guess is they don’t actually like the food she makes so barely eat any of it and then fill up on rice cakes the rest of the day.
Sorry I'm a few days behind with catching up. Night shift is a killer for keeping up to date. The MLK quote was a few months ago. It was pretty much taken down straight away because it was so inappropriate. Quoting an iconic man with reference to your bikini body was just a tad weird

Oh the MLK thing was hilarious! Put a post up quoting MLKs famous "hate cant drive out hate, only love can" regarding the backlash she got for taking the boys on holiday while one of them had been vomiting just a few hours earlier (and having taken him to a&e over it!)
I (and many others!) pulled her up on it saying I think MLK meant bullying in regards to people being lynched and hung from trees rather than getting a bit of grief online 🤣
He then removed the quote but then added how she'd be interested to know what MLK would think about SM nowadays 🤣
Honestly, you couldn't write this comedy! I'd love someone to do a parody account of her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope those kids are little shits, drawing on walls, shitting on the sofa and hopefully they’ll smash her phone and laptop too. She drives me up the wall and I can’t wait for her to get a real taste of what having kids is really like
'shitting on the sofa' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: OMG that made me laugh... fortunately for me I was spared that when mine were little - they did tit in the bath though :poop::poop::eek::eek:.... but as hubby usually bathed them.... (on his own with no help and they were only 20 months apart super Dad ;);)) he used to clean up too !!

She should have them kids out in the garden under a big parasol, just nappies with bowls of water and plastic cups etc... mine loved to do that ... oh and saucepans and wooden spoons.... loads of noise and fun with them ! I wouldn't of dreamed of dragging them round shops in this heat - I don't do it myself so why subject them to sitting in a sweaty Costa ! Make a coffee at home woman !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.