Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grey balls, grey walls and grey days to be fair, but whatever you do don’t say grey hair!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Annoying I like that dress but refuse to swipe up and download 21 buttons 😂so god knows where it’s from

Reactions: 1
Think fopps has just got a weird finger or way of holding the phone. Thanks whoever pointed it out, now you've seen it you notice it on every pic!!

Oh and another point...those brown sandals must literally be walking out the closet themselves with how much she's worn them. For a shopaholic she only wears about 4 pairs of shoes!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This is what I meant stretching and narrowing - I'm absolutely not body shaming or anything like that, I'm shaming the (alleged by me) deception of these weightloss/sw influencers. On the right she's of course still slim, but certainly not looking anywhere near as narrow or long headed as she does in the selfie.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
After all of us saying she doesnt let the boys feed themselves and make a mess .. here we have an insta story of the boys covered in food after they must have fed themselves. . Ong shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
shes so far past the self tan it looks like someone used creosote on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Credit where credit is due - I think it looks like a lovely little party for the kids. They had plenty of toys for the kids to play with and it didn’t seem to be too over the top. Yes, the doughnut wall is tacky as and there was far too much grey in that vlog but it looked like a nice celebration for the boys x

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember the whole taking the boys on holiday when they were poorly and how Chris did a post on the holiday on his account which contradicted what she was saying? Well that post must of been deleted as it seems to have disappeared!
I reckon Chris probably has to have authorisation from Fopperbollocks before posting after that saga, don't you think ?😁
I thought he might of slipped up and posted a ' Ryan Twins 1st Birthday Party' photo by now, shame her 'Twin Mum Friend' didn't get the memo 😁
But it was ok for Fopperbollocks to plaster all the other twin parties over social media 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the birthday blog and my goodness that is a LOT of grey! I just find her really distant. I sometimes think she doesnt look well. Poor little Lawson just makes me sad how straight his legs are 😢 she just doesn't seem natural with the kids at all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.