Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
Agree with everything that’s been said - also she mentioned they’d been to country world and fed the animals - really? Why wouldn’t you show that then? Would’ve been the bloody highlight of that dross vlog🤣
As for the boys, they are gorgeous looking little souls but something just doesn’t sit right with me, there’s just nothing behind the eyes, and at nearly one year old who else could go to a photo shoot and have their children ( who apparently crawl everywhere & are trying to walk ) sit in the same seated position - always - and not move?
I’ve decided to check out the vlog out of morbid curiosity and she’s saying she needs to get them out of the house as Grayson just won’t sit still and is trying to walk (yeah alright)... cut to next shot of him and his brother sat, not moving a muscle in that photoshoot. I can’t get my little boy to sit still ever!! And he’s younger than the boys (although technically corrected 2 weeks older as he was overdue🤪)

9AC274B6-4906-4151-8B08-7E5BE78011AC.jpeg

When you see the twins have left a quarter of a sandwich for you to sniff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Elle611

Hello 😊 this is my first post, I was a genuine follower of Nikki after joining slimming world and I loved following her IVF journey as she was going through it at the same time my best friend was. I remember the day she posted she was pregnant and I was so ecstatic for her! Recently she has changed so much, it’s ridiculous and found this thread after watching her latest Ryan diaries and Google’s “fopperholic annoying” lol.

I work in marketing, and if social media is something she is seriously considering doing full time, she needs to rethink her whole online image. I don’t feel she has much to offer content-wise as she’s not relatable as a mum and now the SW connection is gone. Her logo and graphics are shocking, she needs to invest money into a good graphic designer. Her website is really bad, especially when viewing on a mobile which I suspect most of her viewers are.

It’s just all very weird for someone who wants to do this as a career to have such poor quality branding, especially if she has as much money as she lets on she has.

And don’t even get me started on her camera work and editing 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27

JayS

Something tells me Fopps would be better off with a little Yorkshire terrier in her handbag than 2 children 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Fopperholic the gatekeeper of syns, swipe up to buy her new nappy bin!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
that was a hard watch, if she's serious about this being her "career" then oh boy she needs to totally overhaul it, she just doesn't come across as a nice, likeable person at all, the mad cackling was way way over the top in this one, I was wincing, the bloody awful music she uses is horrendous and the grey ball pool looks like it was delivered in colour and she sucked the life from it, one touch from frosty the ice queen and it'll end up grey and drab......just like her hair ;)

• Haha

Noseynora88

Newbie here, just found this thread btw loving the title! I used to really like fopperbollocks I follow sw and liked her during the time she was going through her IVF journey. I actually found out I was pregnant (naturally) at the same time as she did so enjoyed the journey and seeing the boys being born. But omg those poor boys having the camera rammed in their face constantly and not being able to play with a toy without her doing it for them or speaking over them drives me insane. This weekly family vlog is going to be the most boring thing on earth with trips to Costa and subway aplenty.

The newest post about summer holiday activities makes me think she is going to vlog about local kids activity places so she can get free days out and exploit the boys some more. Just hope she puts a fucking pair of socks on next time she is at soft play!

Also the quick departure from SW is so suspect would love to know the real story!

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Just had a throw back moment looking at the first ever thread that was made about Fopps, well done Scullybob . I remember feeling utterly relieved because I had convinced myself that I must have been the only person in the universe that disliked her and what she represents. To think if I hadn't found Tattle. Hallelujah

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The passive aggressive reply without an ‘x’ again. The person was clearly only asking if they are walking yet because she is recommending somewhere where obviously it must only be suitable if they are walking.

But psycho eyes Fopps 👀thinks it’s a sly dig and replies in her usual cheeky cow way to something she doesn’t like.
Not unaided? They barely crawl love you won't let them! 🙄 She's such an arsehole I hope people unfollow like no tomorrow!

• Haha

roaj

That’s one of the things that made me absolutely hate prikki 😡 when I saw her lying and saying that she used her freebie Moses baskets loads etc then posted them on her Facebook for sale as immaculate and never used 😦 I volunteer for women’s aid and we would have used those freebies for women and babies who genuinely are in need.... why make money off freebies and also, why lie? She’s a grade a dickhead. I hope she gives up social media soon when she realises she’s just not likeable at all.

Lou1490

A gifted photoshoot of the boys 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean
I probably sound like a huge jealous ass but whatever!!! Like I get it people will advertise through insta people and give them free shit! But i always find it’s the people who’ve got money burning a whole in there pockets! Like she could afford a handful of photo shoots and here she is getting them for free; same goes with all the prams, toys, the walker. There are Parents out there who really struggle to buy stuff for their children and parents who probably can’t afford photo shoots and there she is getting handed everything on a plate.

Monkey47

VIP Member
Goes to show how great minds think alike though... friend I’ve not spoken to in years posted on here and I knew it was her and we reconnected... fopps bringing haters together since 2019 lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwinky

Chatty Member
i dont beleive for a second that she didnt wash her hair for four days either...and if she didnt shower in four days that is just gross, especially in this weather...someone been telling more porkies
All she does is lie
3 stone weightloss: lie
Saying she found gifted items really useful then selling them as unused: lie
Reposting food pics saying she made them that day: lie
Calling a salmon curry chicken: BIG LIE 🤣

• Haha

LadyPenelope

Yes she did say that about missing out.Im surprised she didn't go and get one of those large pool's for the garden so they could all get in and do a Ryan Family photo shoot (cringe)
Oh bloody hell if she gets one now & we have to see ratboy in his speedos I will never forgive you 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Why do I read Fopps response to people in a Kim Woodburn voice/manner?!
“Horrible thing to say”
“I can afford anything will aaaall my own money, not a filthy begger, you know”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Flap911

Ok so I was taking some ‘Nicola’ time-out but todays post is the most ridiculous, stupid, pathetic thing I’ve ever read!
How on earth can she talk about entertaining kids during the school holidays and the cost of it?????
Nicola you fucking idiot, your kids don’t go to school, have never been to school and won’t for years.
Absolute bloody tit!!! So will your next vlog be the nightmare of Clarks shoe shop before the kids go back to school or maybe some advice on ordering skinny fit school uniform.....absolute twat!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
couple of things with me with her that made me see through her, she was once raving about lee stafford purple shampoo, saying it was the best she had ever used, she wouldn't use any other etc even tagged lee in her post (of course she did) so I tried it and it was bloody fab, I still use it to this day BUT all too soon a company had reached out and sent her some other purple shampoo to review and suddenly it was her new fave and she had never tried anything like it, I tried it.....it was shit, so she would rather tell people an item is crap just cos she's getting paid to do so, also never once seen that shampoo that she "loved" since

Next thing was after the boys were born, how quickly she became an expert in EVERYTHING, as a twin mum myself I could see she was talking bollocks and glossing over the realness of it all, its bloody hard, as it is looking after any young kids/babies/toddlers, my husband went back to work two weeks after they were born and as first time parents like fopps and chris its daunting, I would cry over the slightest thing and almost wish my day away just to say I survived it ha, don't get me wrong there were plenty wonderful moments too but her interpretation of it is a joke, she just cant let her crown slip even slightly but what she doesn't get is she would be much more likeable if she had done the honest approach and showed her struggles as well as her victories.

Once she showed her scar and almost her flange I was done, that was the day she became fopperbollocks to me and from then on its just got worse.....and more amusing ;)

• Heart