Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen children unhappy in a ball pit before 😢 why would you use that footage? And her saying “is this your new happy place?” when they look so down, poor little boys, she’s awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
When did Fopperbollox start with the 'lots of love' crap on her posts? Who is she copying now?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she is trying to copy the vlogs that Louise Pentland does.

Oh and does anyone else think that her grey hair looks even more grey and even less blonde than it did last week?

Reactions: 15
Agree with everything that’s been said - also she mentioned they’d been to country world and fed the animals - really? Why wouldn’t you show that then? Would’ve been the bloody highlight of that dross vlog🤣
As for the boys, they are gorgeous looking little souls but something just doesn’t sit right with me, there’s just nothing behind the eyes, and at nearly one year old who else could go to a photo shoot and have their children ( who apparently crawl everywhere & are trying to walk ) sit in the same seated position - always - and not move?

• Heart
  • Haha
Be interesting what the health visitor says when the boys have their one year check. Not that she’ll tell us the truth if concerns are raised

Reactions: 8
Fopps seriously needs to listen to the Unmumsy mum audiobooks. support other channel mums and learn a few things about things about motherhood...Sarah Turner (ie the unmumsy mum) would be laughing her head off at ridiculousness of the grey ball pit. fopps listen to the unmumsy mum first and then the unmumsy mum diaries. as it is in order

Reactions: 8
Agree with everything that’s been said - also she mentioned they’d been to country world and fed the animals - really? Why wouldn’t you show that then? Would’ve been the bloody highlight of that dross vlog🤣
As for the boys, they are gorgeous looking little souls but something just doesn’t sit right with me, there’s just nothing behind the eyes, and at nearly one year old who else could go to a photo shoot and have their children ( who apparently crawl everywhere & are trying to walk ) sit in the same seated position - always - and not move?
I’ve decided to check out the vlog out of morbid curiosity and she’s saying she needs to get them out of the house as Grayson just won’t sit still and is trying to walk (yeah alright)... cut to next shot of him and his brother sat, not moving a muscle in that photoshoot. I can’t get my little boy to sit still ever!! And he’s younger than the boys (although technically corrected 2 weeks older as he was overdue🤪)

9AC274B6-4906-4151-8B08-7E5BE78011AC.jpeg

When you see the twins have left a quarter of a sandwich for you to sniff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From watching her vlogs for the last couple of weeks I’ve realised that she shop buys her lunch and drinks when going for picnics. This is such a waste and environmentally unfriendly. She doesn’t work so why is she not making picnics or chopping up fruit to take in a Tupperware box. She buys sushi, fruit, Costa drive thru that hand out cups. Then she bangs on about her channel mum cup she received but doesn’t use it, make a coffee at home and take it with you. She such a contradiction!
There is no excuse either that she has no time to prepare a picnic stop looking in the mirror and get on with it!! head

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Talking of mirrors I was bored at 2am this morning ! so watched her house tour clips god how many mirrors does she need in a house obviously needs to check her “look” as she goes from room to room. She is one vain woman along with all her other failings

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I personally wouldn’t recommend using eyebrow products on eye lashes. The reason they have different product for different areas is due to chemicals you should/shouldn’t put near your eyes fopps. Could be why her eyes are always open so wide stuck open due to the ungodly products put on them!

Oh, plus her spit 🤢

• Sick
This must be a sly dig with a positive end to make sure it's not deleted 😂
I love this type of comment, I always use this technique, compliments followed by a killer blow. She is too thick to work out what's going on so she just concentrates on the compliments, love it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just watched her vlog. Took me a while as I couldn’t focus on that much dullness in one go. Her camera work really has to improve as I was beginning to feel sick with all the whizzing about. She barely gives you time to focus on one thing before she moves it.

Reactions: 4
my favourite bit was her walking into Sainsbury’s 😂😂😂 you can imagine it... “Chris now record me walking into Sainsbury’s everyone will love to see that”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fopps if you are reading this for the love of God please spend some time learning how to use apostrophes correctly. I refer you to the multiple use of ‘get’s’ on your latest post....

Reactions: 10
i've only skimmed watched it as she does my head but did she go in an wake the boys at 6:30am, put them down for a nap at 9am whilst she got herself ready and then put them back down for another nap at 11:45? Now its a while since i had babies but surely they don't need 2 naps in 3-4 hours at their age?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.