Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking exactly the same about this! I let my little one guide me on when she wanted her naps and that then made me see as when she wanted her nap times, she says in one breath that she’s all about routine then the next breath says she’s not ridged with it, you can clearly see she is! And if I’m right in saying she’s on about the dropping there afternoon bottle, there a week away from one I’m pretty sure they only need one in the morning and one in the evening. I’ve noticed they’ve not hadn’t the health visitor check yet, my little one is 10 and half months and we’ve already had ours 🙄
I reckon she has had the HV check but isn’t going to share anything about it as it probably wasn’t good, or if she does decide to share it’ll either be only the good stuff or a pack of lies.

Reactions: 10
Now she has put up an #ad for a nappy bin...I really do envy her glamourous social media 'career'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loves the nappy bin so much she’s cuddling it!
I might HAVE to buy one now! Oh wait, fopps the well established liar said it, so I will now avoid the brand completely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she racked up 20 years of relationships before Chris? How long has she been with Chris?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine her at Sports Day with the boys !!!!! When we should be teaching our children it's not all about winning it's about taking part and just trying their best 😑
They can't both win so god help them with a mother like that you can imagine now they way she will make them compete against each other....like poor Lawson will probably have it pushed in his face forever that Grayson walked first. Although we all know he isn't trying to walk yet just simply cruising around

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think she just added the anxiety bit in as it it the thing all other tubers talk about
Yes. She does NOT have anxiety. Quite the opposite.
Tbf, I am (quite a bit) older than her and I did O levels and they were phasing them out when I did them.
1987 was the last year of O levels.

I did the last year of o’levels in my school in 1986
1987 was officially the last year. They were phased in. I’m in education so as the Secretary of State for education I know everything there is to know about education 😣

So she racked up 20 years of relationships before Chris? How long has she been with Chris?
Hashtag When hoe is life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus she's whistling at Grayson to get his attention! Lawson, say mummy. Mummy, mummy. Muma, muma, Lawson say MUMMY... SAY IT LAWSON, MUMMMMMMY.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.