Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent story with all the hearts and arrows, she's copying Lucy Carter, Lucy did this on one of her stories yesterday. Fopp copies her a lot I've noticed. They are worlds apart. Fopp is a one-a-be and nothings comes natural to her and the main thing is she is not genuine

Reactions: 7
That dress in her recent story is awful it looks way to big and doesn’t do nothing for her figure 👀

That dress in her recent story is awful it looks way to big and doesn’t do nothing for her figure 👀
Yeah when she said it was flattering?! I was thinking what is she talking about it looks like a smock or something makes her look bigger

Reactions: 5
I've noticed she's wearing a lot more long dresses at the moment, she is clearly trying to evolve from the 2006 footballers wife look and trying to class things up she has now ended up with toff nosed tory chique, as her fashion sense is starting to have alot in common with our prime ministers bit on the side Carrie...right down to the strappy sandals and headbands...
Screenshot_20190823-183915_compress7.jpg

Screenshot_20190823-184043_compress45.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I've noticed she's wearing a lot more long dresses at the moment, she is clearly trying to evolve from the 2006 footballers wife look and trying to class things up she has now ended up with toff nosed tory chique, as her fashion sense is starting to have alot in common with our prime ministers bit on the side Carrie...right down to the strappy sandals and headbands...
View attachment 35084
View attachment 35086
If you swapped that first floral print dress for a polyester leopard print one, it’d be an exact copy of something she would wear from her (grey) head to her (heeled) toe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she cant even bath the boys by herself such a supermum
This is what fucks me off, I've got 3 boys of different ages 5, almost 3 and almost 17 months. My husband and I bath and put them to bed every night ( the youngest doesn't go to bed he's a tit) but if my hubby is having a night out or I am each of us will bath all 3 on our own, get them dry, dressed, in bed, story and asleep (I know we are Uhmazzzzinhg!!!!!!) but why does she need help with 2 the same age 🤔

Reactions: 12
This is what fucks me off, I've got 3 boys of different ages 5, almost 3 and almost 17 months. My husband and I bath and put them to bed every night ( the youngest doesn't go to bed he's a tit) but if my hubby is having a night out or I am each of us will bath all 3 on our own, get them dry, dressed, in bed, story and asleep (I know we are Uhmazzzzinhg!!!!!!) but why does she need help with 2 the same age 🤔
I dont think she realised that she would actually need to work at parenting. I think she thought they would raise themselves or something

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I could probably have got the extra small” - what a complete and utter douce bag she is! What does it matter? Apart from inflating her already huge ego a bit more. And i’ve probably said it before but if the woman was chocolate she would eat herself (maybe not actually, think of all the calories!) 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

“I could probably have got the extra small” - what a complete and utter douce bag she is! What does it matter? Apart from inflating her already huge ego a bit more. And i’ve probably said it before but if the woman was chocolate she would eat herself (maybe not actually, think of all the calories!) 😆🤦🏼‍♀️
If she was a tub of quark you mean 😉😅

• Haha
*sniff herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20190823-205519_Instagram.jpg

What's going on with the tooth on the right handside? Oh and is that actually her underwear on show... 🤢

Reactions: 3
When she going through her Tesco clothing obsession and used to always tag them because she was so desperate to do a collab!
I think you’re right, she’s gagging for a collab with F&F/Tesco. But I also suspect that she tags them directly on her account because you can’t purchase F&F clothing online any more and therefore she can’t profit from linking it on the 21 Buttons shite she spouts on about all the time.

Reactions: 6
Yes mumismental it is very very teenagery. She may be near 40 but you don't seem to realise how extremely desperate fopps is to appear young and with it.
Screenshot_20190823-214721_compress96.jpg
20190823_214832.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t really agree with slating her age (we are all going to get there, hopefully!) and situations / choices mean that people have children at different ages. I also don’t agree that she has PND. I think she basically doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body and everything; money, clothes, house etc etc are far more important to her.
While she may not want ‘negativity’ in her life, she cannot carve a career on social media blogging / vlogging about her life, without showing the reality. She’s lucky to have so much help pretty much all of the time it seems but pretends she doesn’t. There is always someone else there because the boys are always looking at the other person/people. She needs to move away from family related content as she is not relatable at all.
I follow a few similar ‘influencers’ and she obviously follows them too; as soon as they do a collab she start trying to advertise for them eg Tesco.
I think her aggressive tone and defensive attitude, along with her delete and block is not a sign of any post natal depression etc, it’s because she is a narcissist and cannot believe anyone would dare to question /disagree with her and ultimately she wants to protect her ‘brand’ more than anything.
She’s such an unlikeable person.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.