Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and then she cant pretend. I don't have a problem with the amount of help she has, she's lucky to have a partner with flexible hours, a mother who doesn't seem to work etc, some women could only dream of that support. It's the constant need to tell everyone how self sufficient she is, how she can't do anything on her own as she has TWO babies, when other twin mum's do it day in day out 🙄

Just own the fact you have a lot of support 😬
she cant even bath the boys by herself such a supermum

Reactions: 7
This video made me realise what an idiot she was and really dislike her, she calls actually calls having an extra pot of yoghurt or too much quark a binge in the video :rolleyes:
My default isn't to jump to Fopp's defense, but I get what she's saying here. I've always felt it's not the quantity of food, or what you actually eat - for me, it depends on how I feel. If I feel out of control, rushed, shamed, guilty, or forget the quantity of what I've eaten, then I see that as a binge (for clarify: distinct from BED). Doesn't matter if that's a massive bag of raisins, or a packet of custard creams.

My default isn't to jump to Fopp's defense, but I get what she's saying here. I've always felt it's not the quantity of food, or what you actually eat - for me, it depends on how I feel. If I feel out of control, rushed, shamed, guilty, or forget the quantity of what I've eaten, then I see that as a binge (for clarify: distinct from BED). Doesn't matter if that's a massive bag of raisins, or a packet of custard creams.
What you've just said is my entire problem with her video.
Forgetting the quantity you have eaten i.e having an extra pot of yoghurt is not a binge. You've just had a bit more than you should.
A true binge is eating everything in sight uncontrollably no matter what it is it could mean literally emptying your cupboards and you eat until you are sick.
People saying 'oh i've really binged today i've had a packet of crisps and chocolate bar' are not binge eaters and most certainly should not be giving out advice in a video, a video that will attract true binge eaters.
Going for a walk or waiting 5-10 minutes before you decide to 'binge' will not help with what is a serious disorder.

Reactions: 30
The fact that she made out a c section wasn’t that bad or big deal and was up and gone just 24hrs later.

Reactions: 8
Mine was when she mentioned about getting a new car and put a post up with 4 different cars and tagged them all. She was either showing off how much money she allegedly has or on a desperate one for a freebie/discount. Because decent person would have put the pictures up for recommendations, but certainly not tagged the dealers.

Reactions: 15
I’ve avoided her for the past 24 hours and just read her latest post.
I also feel big, fat and bloated because I too am due on, my period, because I’m a grown up and that’s what it’s called 🤷🏼‍♀️ No need to make excuses for it, most women feel rubbish.

I had never noticed before, but know it was previously mentioned on here, but she really does look like she has chewing gum stuck on her tooth!

Right, think I’m back to a detox from her. Her false laugh is really grating on my hormones 😂😂

Oh how excited I am!!!! A long overdue shopping haul. I have cleared my diary, got quark & choc shot to binge on, car keys ready and money I don't need to spend waiting to go and buy everything that is AAAHHHHMMMMAAAZZZZIIINNNGGGGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously though, another new dress?! Her wardrobe must be bursting, does she ever wear the same thing twice?!?!

Reactions: 5
OMG she is so cringe..... 'I got my dress in a size small but could of got away with XS' Who gives a duck Fopperbollocks!
I remember she was doing a clothing haul a while ago and kept saying.... 'and I got this in a size 8' like she was loving listening to herself say it and then on one item she had to size up and she just mumbled it, hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG she is so cringe..... 'I got my dress in a size small but could of got away with XS' Who gives a duck Fopperbollocks!
I remember she was doing a clothing haul a while ago and kept saying.... 'and I got this in a size 8' like she was loving listening to herself say it and then on one item she had to size up and she just mumbled it, hilarious 😂
She needs a bit of give incase she has a 'binge' and forgets to water down her choc shot ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously though, another new dress?! Her wardrobe must be bursting, does she ever wear the same thing twice?!?!
The totally aaahhh mmaaazing black jumpsuit is the only thing I've seen repeated (swipe up baby!)

Reactions: 6
Oh how excited I am!!!! A long overdue shopping haul. I have cleared my diary, got quark & choc shot to binge on, car keys ready and money I don't need to spend waiting to go and buy everything that is AAAHHHHMMMMAAAZZZZIIINNNGGGGGG
How on earth is she due another shopping spree ? Where does she store all her clothes? Judging by her bragging, she must purchase between 10 and 20 outfits a month so where are they all? We see her wearing one or two new outfits a month but not everything she buys?

• Heart
How on earth is she due another shopping spree ? Where does she store all her clothes? Judging by her bragging, she must purchase between 10 and 20 outfits a month so where are they all? We see her wearing one or two new outfits a month but not everything she buys?
Bet it’s all for show she will get Mad Mazza to take them all back after she has done her haul it’s all part of the Look at what I can buy thing with her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They all do this for their ridiculous haul vlogs - buy a load, return days later once filmed.
It's so pathetic. All these bloggers, they all look the same, dress the same and their houses are all the same. Apart from Fopps who looks like their mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's so pathetic. All these bloggers, they all look the same, dress the same and their houses are all the same. Apart from Fopps who looks like their mum.
I guess it's the modern day "keeping up with the Jones!" sad really, I've always hated haul vlogs with a passion, it's just one big brag of "look how much money I have" 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The totally aaahhh mmaaazing black jumpsuit is the only thing I've seen repeated (swipe up baby!)
When she going through her Tesco clothing obsession and used to always tag them because she was so desperate to do a collab!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.