Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait for the thread title suggestions that are going to come from this birthday party vlog :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Each to their own but I never understand parents who spend a fortune on a 1st birthday. It’s not like they will remember it and we all know that they’re as happy climbing inside a cardboard box as they are with all the expensive tat that no doubt the boys will receive

Reactions: 18
Each to their own but I never understand parents who spend a fortune on a 1st birthday. It’s not like they will remember it and we all know that they’re as happy climbing inside a cardboard box as they are with all the expensive tat that no doubt the boys will receive
I agree, it’s going to be interesting to see as she said herself she didn’t want anything to bug, or a fuss made! She has been to a few “friends” parties since then though and she will have something to prove!

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand it either however I can see why Fopps will be having a completely OTT party for them. It’s all for the gram/YouTube vlog and to show off to the other twin mums.

I think all of it will be especially wasted on two boys who are so docile and who are barely crawling never mind walking. Her priorities are so wrong.

Reactions: 15
I love triplet mum and dad of 4. Kids are great, they are always down on the floor playing with the them. #Ads have started appearing more lately but I just skip them as not interested in it.
Tbh I don't begrudge them with the ads as 4 children will be such an expense! Kate has spoke at length about how hard it will be returning to work only 2 days a week but that she needs to for her mental health. Atleast they do Ads that benefit them as a family such as the nappies, baby food, eat fresh. Rather than random skin care brands etc

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand it either however I can see why Fopps will be having a completely OTT party for them. It’s all for the gram/YouTube vlog and to show off to the other twin mums.

I think all of it will be especially wasted on two boys who are so docile and who are barely crawling never mind walking. Her priorities are so wrong.
I do wonder how the boys will cope with alot of people in their home, it could be so overwhelming for them.Like you say it's all about Fopperbollocks yet again, all for show!💰😨💩

Reactions: 11
you just know she will have gone one further, one bigger and one better than everyone else she has ever seen have a party, thats her all over! she has to be seen to be better but im still calling it as tacky central......remember how drab the gender reveal was? ;) she's about as exciting/interesting as a dose of thrush......in fact that sums her up pretty well........an irritating c**t 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
you just know she will have gone one further, one bigger and one better than everyone else she has ever seen have a party, thats her all over! she has to be seen to be better but im still calling it as tacky central......remember how drab the gender reveal was? ;) she's about as exciting/interesting as a dose of thrush......in fact that sums her up pretty well........an irritating c**t 😂
She did a gender reveal? 🙄🙄
Where can I hate watch this, please?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s probably told all her friends do not put on social media as it will reck the Ryan diaries
Fopps mum aka mad mazza was probably on the door confiscating phones for the event 😂😂 couldn’t risk that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tbh I don't begrudge them with the ads as 4 children will be such an expense! Kate has spoke at length about how hard it will be returning to work only 2 days a week but that she needs to for her mental health. Atleast they do Ads that benefit them as a family such as the nappies, baby food, eat fresh. Rather than random skin care brands etc
Yeah I don’t either, gotta be expensive to clothe 4 kids the rate they grow. Think I’m just fed up of insta ads in general tbh as most accounts do it and some just seem so fake (fopps especially 😂) but I just click past as soon as I see #ad

Reactions: 2
She did a gender reveal? 🙄🙄
Where can I hate watch this, please?
I had to go back and watch it - funny as fook! Do look out for the brother cheering as if he's at a football match, in his work clothes. They are slightly polished turds, the lot of them 😂🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had to go back and watch it - funny as fook! Do look out for the brother cheering as if he's at a football match, in his work clothes. They are slightly polished turds, the lot of them 😂🙉
I have a skim too, OMG it’s like big fat gypsy gender reveal 🤣 and that cackle has never gone away..,,,nerves my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg so true!!!!! rough round the edges for sure!!! when Chris said she had a camera voice she really has, with that deep voice that sneaks in now and again and the manic chuckle she's waaaay more bet lynch than billie faiers ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow Triplet Dad of 4. I'm pretty sure those girls aren't much older than the boys and they're all really active. I think they were premature too.
I follow them to and I think the girls birthday was mid/end June so only a few months, the girls never sit still

Reactions: 1
omg so true!!!!! rough round the edges for sure!!! when Chris said she had a camera voice she really has, with that deep voice that sneaks in now and again and the manic chuckle she's waaaay more bet lynch than billie faiers ;)
Omg did he really say that! Face for radio too eh😂😂😂god he does dislike her on the quiet. Bet Lynch is like Lady Di compared to that hussy. She's bloody Lilly Savage with that make-up. I saw an old vlog of hers the other day.. all I'll say is EYE LINER 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she sure did, would it surprise you to know this was her title.......all those !!!!!!!!!!! and it was about as exciting as stepping in cat tit ;)
EXCITING TWIN GENDER REVEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube
Wow. Never watched this before the family look like quite rough
.. No wonder she predicted them to be the Ronnie and Reggie of Warwick. Explains why she doesn't let them move she is scared they will turn out rough too.

Reactions: 4
'how beautiful does my bestie look?' erm... not at all. she has the grey hair too and is caked with makeup- far too heavy & harsh for a lady her age. what's with the very badly bended (not at all) concealer triangles under her eyes? dear lord....chav-tastic

a thought has just struck me.. do u think Chris knows about Tattle? i think if he did he'd be savvy enuf to read it and tell her to cop the f*ck on. It might even alert him to the issues with her 'parenting style' (🙄) compared to most mums because i doubt he watches all her posts. maybe if he knew he'd intervene?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.