Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
63B3727F-AC2D-469E-B819-E3FE11DF3749.jpeg

if someone needs motivated to do the tasks listed, then I think there is a bigger problem 🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

wordzalad

VIP Member
Everytime Rashford scores, i want to fight Gareth Southgate. Why the FUCK didn’t he start him against France.

Reactions: 25

pixxyy

VIP Member
new rumors going round that MG is gonna be a Daddy and thats partly why she dropped the case. :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

olivia321

VIP Member
Since Man City started twerking and recouping with Chilwell and Maddison I’ll support Everton until further notice.

Up the toffee’s laaaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nah I don’t care that is fucking brilliant from Everton 👏🏼 Arsenal and their fans needed that humbling, as good as they have been it’s only been for 6 months yet they were acting like they were the best team the league had ever seen. This will either be the thing that makes them fall apart or they will now turn into demons and not lose a game again until the end of the season, no in between 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
I wonder why sometimes no one outside Scotland takes our football league seriously but today I learned why. We played St Johnstone today and they got a free kick and two of their players actually played rock paper scissors to determine who was taking it. I’m being deadly serious. I can’t deal with some of the dross in our league 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Arsenal are top of the PL. The Carabao Cup final is between Man United v Newcastle United on the 26th of Feb. Major drama on that date will be Porro v Felix. Chelsea spent more money in the January transfer window than the French, Spanish, German and Italian leagues put together. There is a £107 million player in the Premier League (Enzo).

We are collectively speechless at the decision made this afternoon by the CPS. We hope the victim has lots of support.
Should you need help please contact: https://www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry to change the subject.

Please can someone lock the doors and gates at Forest another bloody player has joined. Sky saying number 30 but I've lost count! I need a tick sheet and photo id to know who is who! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Those audio recordings of greenwood are horrific. How can this be brushed under the carpet because the witness withdrew the allegations?!

• Sad
Reactions: 20

wordzalad

VIP Member
I don’t get how anyone can say it’s “anti-Arabic” to say “you shouldn’t kill or imprison people for being LGBT+” and “using slave labour to build your stadiums is bad”

I didn’t like Roman Abramovich either because it is also bad to be (allegedly) a supporter of Putin…among other things. Doesn’t mean im saying we should hate all Russians.

• Heart
Reactions: 19