Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only speak for myself, but the issue most people had with the world cup was the absolutely disgraceful working conditions that caused the deaths of multiple people, all for the sake of thousands of rich people flocking to watch a football tournament.
And the virulent any gay laws in Qatar.

Reactions: 11
Would love to know more about what Bamford said about Marsch losing the dressing room.

🤞🏻 he becomes the next usmnt manager. any links with tuchel and mourinho were just wishful thinking on our part. Gotta be more realistic about who we can get 😂
Pat's post match comments were quite mild, but very telling. Reading between the lines, someone obviously pulled the band aid off in terms of disagreeing with Jesse's "this group is unified, we believe in what we are doing" rubbish and then others were able to join in. Maybe it was Pat, maybe it was Tyler, maybe someone else. Whoever it was, I'm grateful, because Rene Maric's departing comments on Twitter show the coaching staff didn't believe in Marsch's awful tactics and system either. It's just a shame this didn't happen two months ago.

I don't know if I see Jesse with the USMNT. I'm sure they're considering and he'll want the job at some point, but he's so tactically inflexible - it's hard to imagine him having to organise a group of players who all play different systems domestically. And while the Americans seem either stunned or furious about Leeds sacking Jesse, I don't think they'll be as supportive towards him if they have to watch his football.

How about for snog marry and avoid the A clan
Gucci
Madders
Chilwell

Personally avoid all bleeping 3 😆
Snog Chilly, avoid Madders, marry Gucci. If I'm living that life, you best believe I'm marrying the one on the best salary.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get how anyone can say it’s “anti-Arabic” to say “you shouldn’t kill or imprison people for being LGBT+” and “using slave labour to build your stadiums is bad”

I didn’t like Roman Abramovich either because it is also bad to be (allegedly) a supporter of Putin…among other things. Doesn’t mean im saying we should hate all Russians.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t get how anyone can say it’s “anti-Arabic” to say “you shouldn’t kill or imprison people for being LGBT+” and “using slave labour to build your stadiums is bad”

I didn’t like Roman Abramovich either because it is also bad to be (allegedly) a supporter of Putin…among other things. Doesn’t mean im saying we should hate all Russians.
Exactly. Does remind me of a comment on Reddit (because, where else?) where someone was trying to argue that all LGBT people should be Islamophobic by definition.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lloris out for 6 weeks- I was calling for his blood mere weeks ago, so why does this feel like a blow?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just as my stream started to work :ROFLMAO: Had to find a new stream as I always change link if we concede.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
think we've forgot how to play football cant believe how often we've given the ball away lol

Reactions: 3
Looks like Gabriel Jesus and his girlfriend are back together then, that lasted long 🤣 I didn’t realise she was so young
---

think we've forgot how to play football cant believe how often we've given the ball away lol
You had been playing well recently but I think a lot of that is down to Casemiro, without him it’s like a completely different team. That new manager bounce is real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They miss Eriksen and now Casemiro. Thought they looked a bit iffy last week, the first match they played with Eriksen being out injured. Crazy how certain players just hold the team together.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.