Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah if these accusations are true then heads deserve to roll at the club. feel tight on the players (past & present) if the club ends up being stripped of titles because they will have had no part in this but the management of the club needs to be held accountable if true.

also 100 breaches seem crazy but when you check them some of them are hilarious. one is about the grass height not being kept at 30mm

not even arsed if we get relegated will probably be able to afford weekday tickets then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
new rumors going round that MG is gonna be a Daddy and thats partly why she dropped the case. :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ronnie 38 years young. Georgina wearing a chinchilla fur coat 🤮😡

Cake looks rubbish, but he’ll probably not eat any of it anyway

View attachment 1939720
She's rich! She's really really rich and she needs to wear fur at all times- yes, even in Saudi -so we all know that they're rich.

She's also been hiding her tummy for a while. I expect she's been commissioned with making more babies for the rapey egotist.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
new rumors going round that MG is gonna be a Daddy and thats partly why she dropped the case. :(
Christ, if that’s true, that poor kid :(. She needs to get as far away from the bastard as possible.

Reactions: 13
Christ, if that’s true, that poor kid :(. She needs to get as far away from the bastard as possible.
She won’t though which is so sad. Don’t think much of her family, they’re all blinded by the money as well by sounds of it.

If there is a baby it will be deliberate on her part as it will guarantee income for her as she knows he will just ditch her as she’s surplus to requirements now. Poor kid having this vile creature as a father.

• Sad
nah if these accusations are true then heads deserve to roll at the club. feel tight on the players (past & present) if the club ends up being stripped of titles because they will have had no part in this but the management of the club needs to be held accountable if true.

also 100 breaches seem crazy but when you check them some of them are hilarious. one is about the grass height not being kept at 30mm

not even arsed if we get relegated will probably be able to afford weekday tickets then 😂
I don’t think previous titles will be stripped, although that did happen in Italy so it’s definitely possible but very unlikely. There definitely needs to be some form of punishment though, whether that’s a points deduction or a transfer ban/limited funds for a few years. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Reactions: 7
Interesting Peps statement after UEFAs investigation last year. Says he trusts his superiors and everything to be above board, but if they have lied to him he’ll leave. Will be an interesting next few weeks.

Reactions: 15
I'm happy with the club statement 👍 jog on PL and the other clubs hell bent on bringing us down in other ways than on the pitch (hush spurs fans)
It’s not other clubs fault that you lot have been cooking the books for years 😭 Cancelo left and snitched 24 hours later 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm def not looking at our squads from those years & seeing who's made enough appearances to get a PL medal :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Agreed I think my team will definitely be looked at this year accounts wise. But like any person or Club in money will have ways around everything. That's what you pay big money for lawyers and QCs
---

Yeah the game was pretty naff. I don't think either team was great and maybe a nil nil draw would have been a correct result. The ref was crd happy toss pot. Sorry dint know his name but number 29 he was really good for you. Was you need the trouble in the ground? Basically a few men arguing.
29 is Willy Gnonto - he's class. We have quite a few decent players tbh, but his system just doesn't suit them at all. I missed most of the arjee bhajee. My dad saw the video on Twitter and we both completely missed anything of note! Must have been over quickly.

Reactions: 6
Oh the thought of Alexis Sanchez winning the title with us :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
If city do get stripped of the titles. The PL might do what happend to juventus. It wasn't awarded to 2nd place. It was left as unoccupied I think.

However I do believe the 2012 should be awarded to United and only that year. So the aguaro celebration can be forgotten about 🤣🤣
---

Screenshot_20230206_140916_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I feel bad for the fans and the players tbf but if the higher ups have cooked the books, theyre stupid and was only a matter of time before it caught up to them.
---

Interesting Peps statement after UEFAs investigation last year. Says he trusts his superiors and everything to be above board, but if they have lied to him he’ll leave. Will be an interesting next few weeks.
Get Poch in. He’s sexy

• Heart
  • Haha
I feel bad for the fans and the players tbf but if the higher ups have cooked the books, theyre stupid and was only a matter of time before it caught up to them.
---

Get Poch in. He’s sexy
I’ve seen a lot of city fans on twitter more disappointed than anything. A lot are saying they would rather be stripped of titles than have moments lose meaning, like the aguero goal. Obviously no one can take away what an amazing moment that was but now looking back rival fans will always say it was tainted.

Reactions: 9
Marsch is gone from Leeds, jeez couldn't it have waited. Dont want the new manager bounce

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.