Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Seriously who is this woman read the f* room! People are struggling to feed their kids working long shifts and you need motivation to go to the gym and get your nails 💅 done. Let’s hope the content she plans for tomorrow is better than this shit!
I wrote a new list for her:

- Book filler dissolving appointments
- Donate to a charity. a few charities
- Learn some new vocabulary
- Learn how to park like a normal f*cking person
- Read up on how to empower women to have their own career rather than bag a footballer to secure the bags

please do add more!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Greenwood does resume training the best outcome would be Phil Jones two footing his right knee so we never hear from the prick again. Some knobhead chairman will already be looking to sign him though.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
View attachment 1948840

if someone needs motivated to do the tasks listed, then I think there is a bigger problem 🤯
Seriously who is this woman read the f* room! People are struggling to feed their kids working long shifts and you need motivation to go to the gym and get your nails 💅 done. Let’s hope the content she plans for tomorrow is better than this shit!

Eli_99

Eh, a shred of it. He was shagging her behind his ex’s back - apparently the engagement ring her gave her (Donna 2) was actually bought for the ex (Donna 1)
Plus according to his thread, she’s handy with a sky remote 🤣😭
Anyone called Donna is an immediate red flag for me.

Apologies if anyone here is called Donna.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
soz to bring it back to the city topic but you can bet your asses that if it was liverpool/united/anyone else I would be on here gloating and screaming CHEATS because i’m a fickle bitter bitch so like i don’t care if you guys wanna talk about it cos i would be ripping youse apart if the shoe was on the other foot 😂😂😂

as it stands you’re all bitches and i hate you all (apart from the city fans)

hope you all get nits xx

(the last part is a joke btw, not the nits part i actually hope that happens)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

wordzalad

VIP Member
View attachment 1954607
This came out very quick.
The sooner all clubs work together to ban the arseholes doing this the better. There’s no place for it and “well X started it” isn’t an excuse. Chanting about people dying is fucking sociopathic. If you can’t empathise with people dying because they’re associated with another club, you probably should not be allowed out with the public.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Spurs fans must be so conflicted right now. Do they want to win against Man City. Or do they want to help Man City try stop Arsenal winning the title.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Notice how the racial abuse Son gets is in the same two games every season… its always vs West Ham - without fail every damn year.

• Sad
  • Angry

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Fair play to him, she’s gorgeous! I’ve watched a few of her youtube videos since they were rumored to be dating and she’s nowhere near as unbearable as the usual type footballers go for 🤣

Sorry but a man who never had a Chinese to his mid twenties and wears Nole Edmonds knock offs is a big no in my eyes 🤨

• Haha

1x2x3x4x

The same emails that were proved at CAS to be cut an pasted together and where it was said NO EVIDENCE MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN THE OUTCOME, no one knows any of the information either party has but i trust the board of city such as people as khaldoon who are world wide business men. than i do the board of the premier league.... uefa were also said to have all this information. You cant be punished for something you havent done...... im sorry but if the premier league had this concreate case why havent they put charges agaisnt city since 2009 which is when they are going back to. Why havent accountancy firms such as BDO Delottie who are top of their fields found it in their yearly accounts...... I also wouldnt assume those clubs who are seeking punishment are squeeky clean neither

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS CAS AND TIMEBARRED THEY DIDNT GET OFF BECAUSE OF THAT IT JUST WASNT EVEN LOOKED AT OR CONSIDERED BECAUSE OF THAT. IT COULD MEAN LIKE THE REST OF UEFAS CASE IT WAS NONSENCE AND BASED OF A HACKED EMAIL WHICH DONT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT THREAD. ALSO USING DER SPEGIEL STUFF IS EVEN FUNNIER IMO THEY WERE PROVED TO HAVE CUT AND PASTED TO EDIT THE EMAILS IN A COURT. MAYBE SOME NEED TO STOP BLINDLY TRUSTING THE BRITISH MEDIA BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE THE RED SHIRTS INTERESTS AT HEARTS.

i dont think many realise this just isnt about football anymore the premier league have esentially charged one of their shareholders with charges they couldnt even get right and had to be corrected on so if it was so concrete they had theyd have the charged correct. In my honest opinion this is political motivated rather than league. Ceratain club ie tottenham liverpool united arseanl chelsea dont want an independent regulator if i i was asking a question it would be why not is there something they want to hide? It isnt coincidence that the chair of the PL is an united fan or that the 3 under her are liverpool supporters.

Its also got repercussions that expand far outside football imo. They are accusing senior officials at a country of fraud, one of which the uk currently relies heavy on so hope to god they have a concreate legal case, not this premier league arbitration one because it will end up in the courts because theirs no way in hell a selp appointed aribitration panel can be impartial it just doesnt happen.

The premier league isnt going to be the same its all going to blow up in my opinion

Dont get me wrong if city once every appeal has been done are found to be guilty then so be it, but make sure you treat every club with the same attitude. You only have to look at uniteds annual report and see they are being investegated by HMRC why isnt that being looked at by the premier league
Sorry but the minute you start proclaiming it’s all a conspiracy against City you’ve lost the argument. I don’t care what CAS decided, it’s not relevant here. The PL have spent 4 years investigating, there’s over 100 charges. To dismiss them all as bias against little old city is naive at best and delusional at worst.

Diddikins

VIP Member
This thread would be exactly the same regardless of what club it is. Unfortunately the current issues are with Man City. To say well what about x club or y club is irrelevant. This isn’t about them. Should other clubs be investigated, probably yes - as and when that happens, the discussions on here will be pretty similar.

BDY_97

VIP Member
This is so nice, in a fixture that can be very hostile i’m glad everyone had the decency to be respectful. Rivalries are always forgotten at times like this, applause in the 30th minute for the 30th anniversary ❤

---

I will die laughing if the Sean Dyche new manager bounce includes them beating, or even getting a draw against Liverpool.

The cherry on top of the disaster of Liverpool's Season
Cheers for the jinx pal 👍🏼😘

Last edited:
  • Heart