Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
If he ever played again, you can bet the opposition will two foot him and I would be a massive fan of whoever does that.
I’m so disillusioned with modern day footballers that I don’t think any of them would. I’d say a huge number of them see women as nothing more than a living sex toy. Partey hasn’t been twatted by a teammate or opposition player, Ronaldo was idolised, I don’t believe for a second the Man City players didn’t know about Mendy and Gucci Grealish still rocked up to his sex parties. David Goodwillie, a convicted rapist was still signed by a club. Misogyny is so ingrained in football that nothing will be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

wordzalad

VIP Member
A funny one for you all…

My BF went to a stag do in Brighton and they had to dress like a lookalike. He looks like Bernardo so he bought a cheap City kit onine. They went out and the bouncer obviously wouldn’t him in because the muppet had a full football kit on. He says “Oh don’t worry, I’m actually a Brighton fan”. The problem is youre not allowed with a football kit on and he thought it was the team, I’m crying 🤣🤣. Luckily his friend only lived around the corner so he just went and changed but What a dumb ass

• Haha
Reactions: 19

incogneato

---

City rivals in the quotes talking about points deductions and relegation, watch them be given a £700k fine and continue like nothing happened

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

pixxyy

VIP Member
>> Chelsea mourning <<​
Boehly's out on his Todd
Todd Boehly's takeover and half-billion transfer policy at Chelsea has been subject to much analysis and discussion as to whether it's genius or insanity. A group of football agents who met him at Stamford Bridge think they may have sussed out which.

He was explaining to them that he'd be able to pay for everything thanks to the fact that Chelsea automatically qualify for the UEFA Champions League every year, with all the tens of millions that brought.

Someone pointed out to him that this wasn't the case; that Chelsea didn't automatically qualify – and given their current placement it wasn't at all certain. "Nonsense!" cried Todd. They were always in it!

He then wandered off, clearly checked it with his advisers and then came back to admit that, yes, actually, they'd been right. Oops.​

• Haha
  • Wow

Popupchick

VIP Member
EVERTON FUCKING DID IT
---

Nah I don’t care that is fucking brilliant from Everton 👏🏼 Arsenal and their fans needed that humbling. This will either be the thing that makes them fall apart or they will now turn into demons and not lose a game again until the end of the season, no in between 😭
I want and need the down fall.

• Heart
  • Haha

Eli_99

genuine question for the city fans - are any of you worried or are you not bothered?

i’m honestly not arsed 😂 think it’s definitely a case of throw as much as possible at the club and hope something sticks. i don’t think they like that we haven’t cooperated with their investigations - but we don’t know what’s gone on behind the scenes; have we sent them enough information and they’ve deemed it not enough? i don’t think the club is worried and neither am i.
All joking aside I think you should be a bit worried. This isn’t like UEFA investigation where you went CAS and got away with it on a technicality. This is 9 years worth of evidence in a case that they have been building for years. Despite what some may think, the Premier League are not ‘out to get you’ or ‘let’s have a go at City cause they’re winning’. They are a legitimate enterprise that feel they have enough evidence to prove their rules have been broken and resulted in City benefiting to the disadvantage of others and disregarding the integrity and fairness of the game and the rules of the Premier League- which City must abide by. The club is absolutely worried by this, even from a reputation point of view. The same for United with Greenwood and Arsenal with Partay- these clubs don’t want any sort of bad press to dirty their club so I can assure you they will be worried about this, regardless of what sort of statement they release

Will they be relegated? No. Will they be stripped of titles? Probably not. Will they faces serious implications if found guilty? Absolutely.

You can be as dismissive and as brazen as you like but I’ve spoken to a lot of City fans today who are genuinely worried and who have said if it turns out they have cooked the books then they should face the ramifications of that.

Do the crime, do the time. Simple as that.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Omg I’m so happy 🥹. I love this club 😍

I am so sorry Liverpool fans but this is actually making my day if we win we’re up to 14th 😭 let me have this, please. I won’t brag too much I promise 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

redstraw16

VIP Member
what a prick.
I’ll never be able to unhear the voice note, and people like him who will now go “oh the case was dropped, let him play” make me feel ill ffs, unreal behaviour. He’s using his platform to encourage others to feel the same too.

I’m seeing comments saying he has a daughter or 2 as well…

wordzalad

VIP Member
😭😭 no because same!! Also the Chanel, the Dior tote bag and the LV suitcase sooo trashy
And the Dior saddle bag along with the Triple S trainers 🤣.

Must be great being a personal shopper

“Defoes Missus is coming in”
“Alright, Steve, bring out the WAG special”

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
If only the match was last night… it could’ve been my pre’s drinking game, take a shot when a city player appeals for a penalty, I wouldn’t have made it out the house as well as being admitted to A&E christ.

- Emerson Royal had a blinder of a match, never said a bad word against you.
- Psycho Cuti getting sent off (whilst Haaland was in his back pocket).
- Harry Kane, i’d die on a hill for you that’s all x
- City fans on this thread, still love you all but i’m sure you can agree we deserve a hint of happiness🥰

42F8A2CA-DDF2-4A3D-B4DC-7D4405E55CB5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad