Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These lads would do a way better job working a shift at McDonald’s than playing football x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These lads would do a way better job working a shift at McDonald’s than playing football x
I’m not watching thank god 🤣 Sounds terrible but I lowkey fell out of love with football when we lost the league and the CL in the space of a week, nothing can hurt me or phase me these days 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg I’m so happy 🥹. I love this club 😍

I am so sorry Liverpool fans but this is actually making my day if we win we’re up to 14th 😭 let me have this, please. I won’t brag too much I promise 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I’m so happy 🥹. I love this club 😍

I am so sorry Liverpool fans but this is actually making my day if we win we’re up to 14th 😭 let me have this, please. I won’t brag too much I promise 🤣
I didn’t realize you lot had signed Matip this transfer window?? I actually hope you beat us 5-0 lmao some of these players deserve it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.