Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
It was horrendous, any other keeper and we would have scored 4 😭 Also, this is why people shouldn’t get too confident because madrid can win an entire game in less than 5 minutes, i’ve seen this all before but I got my nunez goal so i’m leaving with something 🤣
No THATS why im not getting too cocky as you said Madrid turn games on their head in a matter of minutes but it’s a very good game so far!

BDY_97

VIP Member
I myself wasn’t expecting a win I knew we’d lose but the performance was just shocking, but same as that I just saying to my friend im not disappointed because its not surprising!
Tbh if you put it into context the actual performance wasn’t that bad. I know that sounds insane because they literally scored 5 goals but most of them came from one person (joemez ur done) and an alisson howler which rarely happens. Every single time we play them it’s some type of freak show I swear, if that was bayern for example there’s not a chance on earth we crumble like that 🤣 Praying for whoever gets them in the next round ⚰